Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Bias Report Of Esn Victims From East - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bias Report Of Esn Victims From East (304 Views)

Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State / Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) / Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bias Report Of Esn Victims From East by Dhury: 12:42am On Feb 11, 2022
5 people was killed by suspecting IPOB terrorist !!! On Tuesday 8-2-2022 in Ekwulobia Aguata LG Anambra State. Only The Dead of a traffic warden was reported to media because the remaining four victims are northerners forgetting everybody lives matter irrespective where you come from .Below is the victims pictures , one of them with jersey is late haruna a popular bike man in Aguata and a traffic officer. RIP to the departed souls . Say no to ongoing silence genocide of northerners by IPOB in the South east.

Re: Bias Report Of Esn Victims From East by OyigboUpdate: 1:05am On Feb 11, 2022
Thank God am not the only one reporting these ESN killings. Because some IPOB miscreants like
AntiBMC
Rugaria
Notasyouthink gidgiddy
Would have said am the only one reporting and doing the killings. Thanks for this info I been no know about this one.

1 Like

Re: Bias Report Of Esn Victims From East by Psychokinetic: 4:14am On Feb 11, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Thank God am not the only one reporting these ESN killings. Because some IPOB miscreants like
AntiBMC
Rugaria
Notasyouthink gidgiddy
Would have said am the only one reporting and doing the killings. Thanks for this info I been no know about this one.
Lol… Turkey sex trafficker deportee stop massaging your ego. E sure me say na you and your men still run this one.

1 Like

Re: Bias Report Of Esn Victims From East by nyiamfrank: 4:52am On Feb 11, 2022
So?
Re: Bias Report Of Esn Victims From East by AntiBMC(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Lol… Turkey sex trafficker deportee stop massaging your ego. E sure me say na you and your men still run this one.

Don't mind that tunnel-nosed drug addict.

2 Likes

Re: Bias Report Of Esn Victims From East by Notasyouthink: 10:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Psychokinetic:

you dey mind that idiot?.

(1) (Reply)

Ahh See Wetin Nairaland Don Do 2032 / Lagos CP Orders Arrest Of Celebrant For Sharing Petrol As Souvenirs / BREAKING: Sunday Igboho Regains Total Freedom He Can Hold Rallies- Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.