Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? (23266 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Blogfarms: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
God will do it for you. From your heart to God's ears
seunny4lif:
Senegal or Benin Rep cool cool cool cool

North Korea for long time cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by taiyesoul(f): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Zordgrub:
amen for you and so shall it be

may God give you and your family double what u wish 4 me.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by MsFaith: 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Germany and become a citizen

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by MsFaith: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
taiyesoul:

may God give you and your family double what u wish 4 me.

Lol. But he only said amen to your wishes grin next time dey wish yourself good things

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Christipsy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
Israel or Germany any of it
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
Canada, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, France. In that order.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by ike007(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
This kin post again.... I don't know o
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Oduduwa707: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
Baitullah:
Egypt

Terrorist! grin
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nigeria cool cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Ayoolamax: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Blurpy:
Everyone has a country that he or she wishes to go to .
Mine is UK. The telephone stands, tall buildings, rail system, multiculturalism there and the health system are things I love about UK.

What's yours?
ABEOKUTA COUNTRY
Who no go love UK even if they talk am for the hear of 10years mad man he go also choose UK.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Canada
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by GUNITGuy: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
USA or Canada
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Yankee101: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Why are several migration topics on the front page today?

Wetin dey happen?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by micflo28(m): 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Austria
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Irupetepete: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Austria
your head dey there
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by 360command: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
I have migrated already but I want to touch many African countries and I want to retire in Namibia.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by emmydee(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
Republic of Ireland
Canada
United Kingdom
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by ugodson(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Capital of the World (United States of America)

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by pixey(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Definitely Finland or Singapore or
Canada. US for visitation of my friends there.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by seyz91(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
You go get sense soon!
Muyiwaipere:
As some people complain say Dubai no good... OP I no fit commot for the place

Imagine Earning your salary peacefully and no heavy tax chopping it

UAE all the way
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by VULCAN(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
The deceitful Yoruba Muslim has come again.

One day you will surrender to Christ and confess how you carried out taqqiya for years on Nairaland.

GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I would like we Nigerian christians especially to migrate to the middle east so we can learn more about their culture and tolerance for our Muslim brothers. We Christians and Muslims are one, politicians are only trying to divide us sad

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by seyz91(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Smart!
qtguru:

Short term: Portugal, UK
Long term: Canada Dual Citizenship then come back to Nigeria after
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Enemyofpeace: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Muyiwaipere:
As some people complain say Dubai no good... OP I no fit commot for the place

Imagine Earning your salary peacefully and no heavy tax chopping it

UAE all the way
do they have Olosho there? I can’t live in a country where there are no Oloshos
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by wink2015(m): 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
The United Kingdom ( Britain )
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Enemyofpeace: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
Yankee101:
Why are several migration topics on the front page today?

Wetin dey happen?
Nigeria is coming to an end

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by 360command: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
AbuAeesha:
i wish Nigeria will be secured one day,
nowhere i ever wish to live like my country.
living in ur own country u enjoy the following:
the freedom,
culture,
religion,
no racial discrimination,..
u don't need to adjust or fake ur lifestyle
lastly u don't need visa
lol! You need to wake up. If you as a youth is not willing to mobilize men and women for change ,Nigeria will not be secured one day as you put it. Look around you, the next president to be contesting for power are not doing enough to liberate her youth.. that will be another 8years of suffering.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by teemac01(m): 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
I go like retire for either Scotland or Ireland...Peace and Quiet

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by StayMotivated: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Canada or USA by God's grace
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Blurpy:
Everyone has a country that he or she wishes to go to .
Mine is UK. The telephone stands, tall buildings, rail system, multiculturalism there and the health system are things I love about UK.

What's yours?

You can use this to enter 110 Europe Country....Contact Top-Most today via call or Whatapp msg +2348167588631

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Prince001(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
imran90:
Portugal ��

Where u get d idea from? Are u Ronaldo or what? Cos Portugal is one of poorest western Europe nations. Pls check well ooo

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by GOTVee: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
VULCAN:
The deceitful Yoruba Muslim has come again.

One day you will surrender to Christ and confess how you carried out taqqiya for years on Nairaland.

I'm not a yoruba let alone Muslim. I'm a born again Christian from mbaise Imo state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures / Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area / Nigerian 'Toilet Roll' Seller In Spain Returns 16,000 Euros Found In Briefcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.