Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:52 PM

How To Setup A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Setup A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business In Nigeria (238 Views)

Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business / Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Setup A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business In Nigeria by Quantized92(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
[b][/b]

Every Nigerian can agree with me that the rate of insecurity & car theft in the country is very high, so everybody is desperately looking for ways to protect their life and property.

And one of the most cherished properties people have is their cars.

With the aid of car tracking devices, car owners in major cities and across the federation in Nigeria will be rest assured that they can easily prevent/foil car theft.

The demand for a car tracking installer is so high in the country and beyond, so you don't need to go around looking for customers, renting an expensive office space.

You don't even need to know about cars or any engineering/technical knowledge.

What you will need to be a successful successful car tracker installer is the right training, your willingness to learn, the ability to pay attention to details, a small startup capital and you are on your way to earning up to 200k monthly.

The benefits of car tracking installation business is it flexibility. It's a business that can be done by a 9-5 worker as a second income source or an unemployed graduate.

If you have enjoyed this article and u want to know more about the business or eager to get started with the profession, Send me a DM
Re: How To Setup A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business In Nigeria by DaCharis2016: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Interested
Re: How To Setup A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business In Nigeria by Quantized92(m): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
U can send me a DM
DaCharis2016:
Interested
Re: How To Setup A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business In Nigeria by Rickylambert: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2022
Interested
Re: How To Setup A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business In Nigeria by Quantized92(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2022
Send me a DM
Rickylambert:
Interested
Re: How To Setup A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business In Nigeria by Quantized92(m): 9:27am On Feb 12, 2022
Check my siggy & send a DM
Quantized92:
Send me a DM

(1) (Reply)

Oil Prices Plunge As UAE Supports Supply Boost / Advertise For Free On MTN App, Get Free Website Too / Tonnes Heavy Scrap Metal For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.