Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity (28748 Views)

Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Care About Your Noise, Murmurings And Curses / President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by 46arcadez(m): 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Shey you dey wine me?
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by ThugBoy(m): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ogun kill Buhari and you
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Sleekfingers: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
athaboi:
Nonsense
After killing women and children with the help of Britain and then stopping supply of food stuff to the East! That was a cowardly war on the part of Nigeria

you called it cowardly war..... go and read about wars in the past , especially the greeks, roman etc enemies food storages were set ablaze , rendering their enemies weak, because of access to adequate food ....
And you expect nigeria to be feeding their enemies or have access to food, during the civil war abi? War is about strategies. If you play chess , you will understand...... Awolowo was the brain behind the food stoppage. What a brilliant idea......
I believe if you that some women participated in the war...... The wives and children of my enemy , are my enemies too.....
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Torosk1(m): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
Baawaa:
Who stopped him from trekking to the red sea like pharaoh

Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by PointZerom: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Yet he cannot visit Zamfara.

NO BE JUJU BE THAT.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by BJanta: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by naijaking1: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Haaaaah.
Buhari almost went to the moon for Nigeria unity then, now, he is trekking to Mars for Fulani domination of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Supa6ix(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
This Adesina na idiot ooo
Kai, what nonsense

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
This man and Fani Kayode are Dsame they think with thier stomach
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by DKM123: 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Just imagine the rubbish!
Other countries are talking about the real achievements of thier leaders, this one is saying gibberish.
Nonsense and trekked! Who asked you?!
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Flamzey00(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nigeria is a joke… Another 1 plzz.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Freebills12: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Buhari trekked from South East to Cameron's boarder for Nigerian unity! What is he doing now to keep the country one as the president? Is by allowing his killer kinsmen to be destroying people's farms, butchering people and burning people's houses? Or is it by filling his tribesmen in every sector which is against federal character? Or by borrowing the future of the country? What has he done to resolve the crisis emanating from marginalization especially in the South East he started the trekking?

3 Likes

Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Omodua(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/buhari-once-trekked-from-south-east-to-cameroon-border-adesina/
Femi Adesina is not well informed about so-called Nigerian unity. Unity is never achieved in a state where there is cronyism, grovelling bigotry and nepotism. These triple evils is rife in the polity. Until these problems are addressed, Nigerian unity is a mirage. Femi Adesina and his pay masters should note this.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
THIS WESTERN JUDAS ISCARIOT SHOULD STFU

ONCE YOU GIVE THEM A PLATE OF AMALA, THEY WILL SING FOR YOU angry

THE ZONE B BELOW ME IS A TYPICAL EXAMPLE OOF WHAT I JUST SAID
bro not all of us na, that one na just omoale(basttad) we do dash him to gambari
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by sleek82(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
Baawaa:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by owoshuyi(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
These people. When they are forcing this 'unity' or 'one Nigeria' with violence and threats of violence, then they have sinister and selfish motives for it.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Bridget95(f): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
Stop reminding us of the death of millions of innocent people during the evil war
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by AlphaStyles(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Na so
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by gidgiddy: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
Someone should ask Buhari why he wants Nigeria to be one? Why does he want to be with those who dont want to be with him?

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Raymonjays007(m): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Make dem give buhari [b][/b]trekking d’or grin
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Ayomi90: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
THIS WESTERN JUDAS ISCARIOT SHOULD STFU

ONCE YOU GIVE THEM A PLATE OF AMALA, THEY WILL SING FOR YOU angry

THE ZONE B BELOW ME IS A TYPICAL EXAMPLE OOF WHAT I JUST SAID
Lauretta Onochie too dey chop a plate of Amala abi?
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
As a real niggar....I understand that nothing can break this nation

Fffffffffooooooollllll.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by CXLVII: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
athaboi:
Nonsense
After killing women and children with the help of Britain and then stopping supply of food stuff to the East! That was a cowardly war on the part of Nigeria

Stop wailing! Its called war and not party.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Elidrisy20: 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Yes during his war with ipob abi
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by emonis88: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
I know this govt failed Nigerians, but what irks me d most is their penchant for lies, cheap lies, is what they ve bn about since they were voted into power, I heard alot of lies that were spread through the mosques, n other religious means, bf people were decieved n they were voted into power, I saw these lies, but still wished that I would be wrong, I knew if I was right all Nigerians would suffer, n it is what we r seeing today. But still they believe Nigerians r still being gullied by lies.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by crackhouse(m): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
This people's lies no be here...
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by sirp9898(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
As a real niggar....I understand that nothing can break this nation
Me I understand that something may break it if not check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by UnabashedIPOB: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
aminulive:

“Anything that will promote our nationhood, that will promote our unity, is something that we should all support and encourage,” he said.
https://politicsnigeria.com/buhari-once-trekked-from-south-east-to-cameroon-border-adesina/

What nationhood and unity is this lying SOB (Adesina) talking about? LIEGERIA is NEVER a nation and there's nothing united about it. Let me remind this dimwitted fool that his beloved country is a concoction of the British imagination geared towards their own selfish business interests.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Eriokanmi: 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Baawaa:
grin
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by SatanicSatanist: 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
Why didn't he crawl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested / Aliyu Usman's Properties Sealed By EFCC In Abuja (Photos) / Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.