Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) (68944 Views)

ABU Prof Umar Muhammed Ka'oje Returns N1,153,953.36 NDA Wrongly Paid To Account / Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) / Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) by HRMK: 8:21am On Feb 12, 2022
THE BOY MUST BE THE DEVIL INCARNATE!
Re: 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) by atiku07(m): 8:23am On Feb 12, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Hope the world is watching how the NAF killed a child.
can it ever be well with u ? I doubt it cause u are a lost cause
Re: 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2022
Whoknowsme:
If this is true, then these children needs to be enlightened and given basic education
It is very sad, poor kid was left with no choice.
Re: 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2022
DSC7:

A kid that got Kids and Adults Blood on his head....

Go to borno state and see these kids in action....

Please if yoi have not been to north especially North east just walk and pass...

He deserved what he got...
grin i have never heard this one before.. grin a kid that got and adults blood in his head? undecided does this even make any sense?

ofcourse, it's like that in Borno state, because there are no education for these poor kids, so adults takes that advatange to brainwash kids into becoming terrorists. He probarbly was forced into it by starving and toturing him.. if you are starved of food and totured for weeks and no one seems to come to your rescue i can bet my house you would become a terrorists too and so would I if i am totured and starved of food.

You are a very naive fella
Re: 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) by ume1000: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2022
Grassroot5:
how many years this one dey wey e dey hold gun.. wasted life.. how wish he lived in a very good society he won't have turn up like this.. too bad
beast of no nation comes to mind
Re: 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2022
atiku07:
can it ever be well with u ? I doubt it cause u are a lost cause
Go and ask your mother if it'll ever be well with her not me.
Re: 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) by efficiencie(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2022
GraphicsMaster1:
sad Which kind of wicked human beings are above me sef!

For Christ sake, The terrorist brainwashed child was just 11 years old!!!! sad

Hi father and family killed him long before the NAF strike. If you train an 11 year old to use a rifle and kill others you also just prepard that child to be a target for execution in the theatre of war. In war there are no children, women or pacifists, there are only friends or foes.
Re: 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) by silverlinen(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2022
Biafraaa:
This your comments... Wait so all this people that like your commnts don join cult? Na cult language be this wey you use soo lipsrsealed
Na so you see am
No probs nigga but I'm not a frat guy stop the stereotyping
Re: 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) by silverlinen(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2022
ccollins:
u are talking like a cultist and criminal. I hope u are not one of them
Maybe you're one cos it takes a criminal and cultist to know one
Im neither none of the above
Re: 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) by faceland: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Hope the world is watching how the NAF killed a child.

He is a combattant. USA would use unmaned drones to bomb a wedding filled with civilians with impunity. Till date no US president or CIA director has be charged with war crimes.

Child soldiers are more deadly than adults because they are brainwashed and obedient.
Re: 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) by Halldmoney: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2022
Keep insulting people everywhere thread you step because you think it's a faceless platform. This is your 18th bullying comments within 24hrs... Keep it going on, your reward is around the corner.
Ecos:
Go back and read your comment. Those it make sense to you?
Re: 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) by tesseract: 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Audio killing...the boy don fly go sudan
Re: 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) by softwerk(f): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
ALLAUAKBAH!!!

No nau, my father is alive, hale and hearty and can never be a brain-drained, brain-washed idiotic maniacal foool like you, your now impotent father and your entire Islamic male generation of sadistic, parochial, disillusioned, nincompoops!
A simple advise for you and your father, "Do not reproduce"

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) by Emdebby2: 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
Already a terrorist at age eleven?
Re: 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) by Danosophe(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Whoknowsme:
If this is true, then these children needs to be enlightened and given basic education

They are already being enlightened in the wrong direction by their captors vis-a-vis users.
Re: 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) by Whoknowsme: 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Danosophe:

They are already being enlightened in the wrong direction by their captors vis-a-vis users.
Such a pity they had to earn it in this direction
Re: 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) by Ecos(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Halldmoney:
Keep insulting people everywhere thread you step because you think it's a faceless platform. This is your 18th bullying comments within 24hrs... Keep it going on, your reward is around the corner.
Who is this one again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre / 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.