Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket (31281 Views)

Aso Rock Cabal In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Successor / The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by Enemyofpeace: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2022
The story is too long jo, mynd44 please summer rice it for me
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by joyandfaith: 11:16am On Feb 12, 2022
Whiteshield:

[s]You Igbos troop to Kano where there are no seaports. You troop to anywhere they have good leaders but elects animals to suffer Igbos in Igboland.
The seaport in Lagos is not a reason for electing people like Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi to punish your folks at home.
Good leaders are more important than seaports[/s].

Delusional hallucination. Anybody that counters their views are igbo. Pathetic!!! Fulanis who are ravaging farms and villages are also blessed with good leaders like Buhari according to your logic. Thanks to Tinubu for building Apapa seaports, internatiinal air ports and various industrial zones. Radarada!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by okorogodwin4(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2022
Afonja block head and oil soup zombies no go allow us rest with tanibbbu
News

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by Hydroxide(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2022
Sanwo-Olu has done well as the Governor of Lagos state and they should give him his 2nd term. What happened in Lekki toll-gate was beyond his control.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by berrystunn(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2022
Whiteshield:

If not for Tinubu's Lagos, you would be languishing in your muddy state.
You better go back to your state and elect normal human beings to rule you so your children won't join your parents in drinking kerosene.

Are you from Lagos state? Even ogun state man will claim to be from Lagos hahahahaha .
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by berrystunn(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2022
Godfather.

Luca Brasi: Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your daughter... 's wedding... on the day of your daughter's wedding. And I hope their first child be a masculine child. I pledge my ever-ending loyalty.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by onuman: 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Islie:
•APC leader under pressure to appease certain tendencies in party

•Stakeholders fear serious backlash if right balance is not struck

•Focus now is on governance, not politics –Omotosho

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2023-tinubus-dilemma-over-lagos-governorship-ticket/

I don't get it. How can Bola Ahmed Tinubu who governed Lagos State more than 15 years ago still remain capable of clutching tight to decision about who governs Lagos State 2023? Or are they practicing Dynastocracy, not democracy, in that part of Nigeria?
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by gotnel: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lagos state is going on a great deal with Sanwoolu.
All politicians in APC Lagos should rally round Sanwoolu to continue.
Except for personal ambition of some political leaders,
who can not wait for another four years to take power, Sanwoolu is good to go for another term in Lagos.
As for Tinubu permutations, I think he should have elaborate town hall meetings with all the gladiators in APC Lagos.
Hope of doing away with Sanwoolu in APC and the party retainy power is shaken.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by Omoodua007: 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
gotnel:
Lagos state is going on a great deal with Sanwoolu.
All politicians in APC Lagos should rally round Sanwoolu to continue.
Except for personal ambition of some political leaders,
who can not wait for another four years to take power, Sanwoolu is good to go for another term in Lagos.
As for Tinubu permutations, I think he should have elaborate town hall meetings with all the gladiators in APC Lagos.
Hope of doing away with Sanwoolu in APC and the party retainy power is shaken.

I’m waiting for the jihadist that will come and say “end of Christain rule” in Christain majority state

Absolutely rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by ajl: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Can you imagine? And the criminal leader who has single-handedly been selecting who becomes governor want to be president. He will then have to decide who becomes governor in all states ruled by his equally criminal party.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by sokera: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
maticar:

Travel the world and see

Don't be a local champion

And Lagos is still no man's land
be deceiving yourself that Lagos is no man’s land , I am sure that is why you don’t want Jagaban as the president… yes I have traveled all over the world Atleast 10 countries all I see is the criminal minded Igbos in prisons all over the world
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by YellowMayor(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Islie:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2023-tinubus-dilemma-over-lagos-governorship-ticket/

Just another unverifiable rumors
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by maticar: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
sokera:
be deceiving yourself that Lagos is no man’s land , I am sure that is why you don’t want Jagaban as the president… yes I have traveled all over the world Atleast 10 countries all I see is the criminal minded Igbos in prisons all over the world
You saw hush pups too yea??
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by richie240: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Wón túndé!
I can bet my 2 balls dt u are íbo!
cool
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu na only you ??

Very greedy man
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by olatuns2017: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Islie:

It's possible

Sanwolu may actually agreed to do one team in Office ...
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by streetsoldier1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
adelaja70:

APC ALIMOSHO WILL DROWN PDP LAGOS AND BIAFRA..

Alimosho benefited most from ambode agenda, they will tilt towards him, if not rigged, he will win square and flat, though sanwo olu dey try sha
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by chrisblack: 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Islie:

AMBO
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by sokera: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
maticar:

You saw hush pups too yea??
yes I saw Invictus Obi too
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by kayjay69(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
spot on bro, spot on.
may i add that tinubu is alot of things but i do not consider tinubu to be a religious zealot however with that being said, the same cannot be said for the likes of aregbesola, who last i checked is tight with tinubu and runs lagos state affairs at his behest. tinubu strikes me as a pragmatist first before anything else. please do not take this as an endorsement, i despise the sort of politics he introduced in South West and you are right in that he will never measure up to the likes of jakande.

i do not know how close rauf is with tinubu these days. ever since he got federal and has been frolicking with the jihadists from up north, he has been singing a different tune.
Eriokanmi:
Your opinion I guess. In lagos we don't go by any religion in the choice of who governs us. If Lagosians are to go the religious route, it would bring forth confusion and chaos and we don't want that to happen here. We're a more exposed, tolerant and learned people. We don't discriminate. I could be a Muslim while my wife, a Christian.

If candidate selection is to be considered along the religious lines, Christians will always have their way. But we don't work by religion. We're one here and in other parts of the west. Take a look at every street in Lagos and do your statistics, count the number of churches and mosques alike. Look at your neighbor next door, both residents and non indigenes, you can tell which religion is on the majority side, from island to mainland, even up to the alimosho, the largest LG in lagos. You can only find a sizeable number of Muslims in epe and what's the population of epe in total? Come to ikorodu, the Christian size is huge. The support tinubu and fashola got in their terms alone was a proof religion doesn't take precedence in our political space. In my family...the jakande family, we have Christians and Muslims but we don't allow religion to choose for us. We do things as one. All we need is a leader who would bring dividends of democracy to the common man. Insecurity and all manner of vices are growing in lagos per second. We don't even know if we have a leader or not. Too bad. Our politicians, including tinubu should go and learn from baba's( Pa jakande) manner of leadership. They should read some of his books. This was the man who ruled for a few years but left a legacy which hasn't even been surpassed by those who had done 8 years in history.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by Elibaba1: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Wait o, This GAC of thing is it only in Lagos or it is fundamentally institutionalized by law? Because I have never heard of GAC in any state really.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket by adelaja70(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
streetsoldier1:

Alimosho benefited most from ambode agenda, they will tilt towards him, if not rigged, he will win square and flat, though sanwo olu dey try sha
You dey learn talk? Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) / Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard / Lauretta Onochie Defends Buhari’s Presence At Ajimobi-Ganduje Wedding In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.