Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) (37542 Views)

Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra / Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by Zulez: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2022
All this abokis shaa
Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2022
Richy4:

Yes.. but there are law enforcement officers that should make sure that no one sells around that area...

Defaulters should be made to pay a heavy fine.. and it will in turn generate revenue to the government..

You have a point, but this is a democracy. Sights like this are common in many countries.
Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2022
No safety bars to put limits on how close sellers can be on the train. It’s the same in Oshodi
Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Rather, people around train tracks.

It is not the fault of the train tracks. Many of those tracks have been there for decades. But I don't seem to understand why they attract sellers, especially.

Even with barricades, it is still a disaster waiting to happen if you cluster around active tracks.

If a train derails, will barricades be able to stop it from running into these ignorant people?

These ones are even sellers. The track at O
Pencinema/Agege is 80% dedicated to beggars - crippled, blind, and able-bodied beggars. I don't want to imagine the day any of the blinds/crippled will be left behind when a train is coming
Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by redsun(m): 11:35am On Feb 13, 2022
You don't deserve a donkey pulled cart in that kind of filthy and pre human existence environment. You are far from understanding the concept of a train if you can put up with that kind of surrounding.
Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

These ones are even sellers. The track at O
Pencinema/Agege is 80% dedicated to beggars - crippled, blind, and able-bodied beggars. I don't want to imagine the day any of the blinds/crippled will be left behind when a train is coming

Honestly. The way people risk their lives ehn.

I remembered during my time in India, I decided to take a train down to my college as the rickshaw riders were on strike. Omo, come and see daredevils both on and off the train. A fast train for that matter. You will find the ones hanging from door, and dodging roadside obstacles with seconds to spare, and those off the train sitting in the track, and vamoosing only when the train is barely seconds away.
Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by KayCee92(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Na LAWLESS Society naaaa.
Check out videos of trains at Mumbai, Bangladesh, Azerbaijan, Delhi..
Na the worst in the world. cry cry cry

Lol, India always would make scum list grin grin
Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by Originalsly: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2022
examjunkies:

Lean into it! Trains driving through markets are a tourist attraction in Thailand. Watch to end of video to see the market reset itself.

grin ... they need to watch this video before complaining about the need for barricades! This one ... from photo ... you will bet your life trains do not pass here!

Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by usagee36: 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Why do you need so many coaches when it's gonna be empty? Wow!!! What an eyesore of a country.
Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by Abiliboi: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
It's not unusual. Horn is the key
Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by arthurwillia(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Train tracks right in the midst of people, smh. An emergency disaster waiting to happen. There are no City Planners in Nigeria, abi?
Sense is far from you bro
Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by Shugabanqasa: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
Slayar:
Relax,there are rail officials who block the road 5 minutes prior to the train passage.
I rushed to comment section only to be disappointed with people's comments.
Unknowingly to them that trains must past through busy markets in every part of the world. Train pass not only through busy market in China but passed through peoples houses. Is ignorant that will kill some people.
Having typed all that. I wish to say thank you to minister of transportation for this giant strides.
Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by Kodifashionhub3: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
How is this news
Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by uuzba(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
No safety bars to put limits on how close sellers can be on the train. It’s the same in Oshodi
If person want to die, they can die na.
Who cares?
Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by Aaay: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by Slayar: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Shugabanqasa:

I rushed to comment section only to be disappointed with people's comments.
Unknowingly to them that trains must past through busy markets in every part of the world. Train pass not only through busy market in China but passed through peoples houses. Is ignorant that will kill some people.
Having typed all that. I wish to say thank you to minister of transportation for this giant strides.

Everyone wants to sound woke even when they don't know what they're talking about.

1 Like

Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by Justkatty(f): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
I don't think it's new to us here in ph�
Especially people that sells around mile one market.
Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by Justkatty(f): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
I don't think it's new to us here in ph�
Especially people that sells around mile one market.
God go continue to protect us.
Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by Zico777(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Richy4:
But there should have been some barricade..
or maybe the city council have not noticed the risk involved in that because no deaths has been recorded? shocked
Who told u?
Uncountable deaths has been recorded in the past.
Re: Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) by Zico777(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Unruly7:
It's people that's doing business on train tracks
Exactly!
They have been chased away from that place times without number.
U will still see them returning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom / Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Two Kogi State Polytechnic Students Die In Tanker Explosion - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.