Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. (4385 Views)

Crime This Week / What's The Hope Of Common Man In Nigeria, Is It To Go Into Crime Or Keep Believi / Igbos In America Are Not So Much Into Crime - Odidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by PapaNnamdi: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
I am a Graphic designer, and started web and app design and development few years back,
After studying java script, my reasoning changed,
I started solving numerous phishing loopholes especially when I am asleep.

Just now, I discovered a criminal is actually on nairaland, he doesn't knw I just traced him here,
Although his crimes never affected me, but if a bounty is placed on him, I can get him within a day,

All this is possible because of the footprints he left online,
Fear the internet, John wick was probably directed by an excon..

That guy for here now, de post for education and politics like he is a matured law abiding citizen, omo fear this life .. no envy any rich person around you oo .

I will be keeping tabs on him when the law wants him,

And no! He is not "Damn Nigga"

That one is a C.S graduate from uniben wey no hide him trade.
Stay away from crime

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by Otuegbe: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lol FBI

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by MufasaLion: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Most of these fraudsters ain't smart. Well, blacks ain't smart at most things. You're into fraud but you'd always be flaunting your collections always online. Even your Facebook name is a reflection of fraud. Many other things will give them away quickly.

Unintelligent folks. Real niggas move in silence like lasagna .

18 Likes

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by gaby(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
I am a Graphic designer, and started web and app design and development few years back,

Just now, I discovered a criminal is actually on nairaland, he doesn't knw I just traced him here,
Although his crimes never affected me, but if a bounty is placed on him, I can get him within a day,

That guy for here now, de post for education and politics like he is a matured law abiding citizen, omo fear this life .. no envy any rich person around you oo .

Stay away from crime

I love this....

Wehdone...

There's one I want to put a bounty on...
Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by Polynek(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Life is simple if we all mind our business

8 Likes

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by BigYash: 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Polynek:
Tell him o.. The same people that will place bounty on him,will still sell you to him when he settles them after arrest.. Nigerian Police is not FBI o..

When super cop arrested Evans and killed several kidnappers then. If person tell me say that guy na criminal himself ,I will never believe. Las las wetin happen? The idiot was sharing loots with fraudsters ... Imagine you report a criminal to such man,and the criminal has so much money to settle him.. You should understand what will happen next.. Many criminals are on nairaland.. So many .....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by Realpain: 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:
Most of these fraudsters ain't smart. Well, blacks ain't smart at most things. You're into fraud but you'd always be flaunting your collections always online. Even your Facebook name is a reflection of fraud. Many other things will give them away quickly.

Unintelligent folks. Real niggas move in silence like lasagna .

True but the bolded is false.
Don't use the wisdom of Yahoo boys to judge the entire black race

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by sacajawea: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
BigYash:
Tell him o.. The same people that will place bounty on him,will still sell you to him when he settles them after arrest.. Nigerian Police is not FBI o..

When super cop arrested Evans and killed several kidnappers then. If person tell me say that guy na criminal himself ,I will never believe. Las las wetin happen? The idiot was sharing loots with fraudsters ... Imagine you report a criminal to such man,and the criminal has so much money to settle him.. You should understand what will happen next.. Many criminals are on nairaland.. So many .....
You are a fool! If you ever thought Kyari or any top Policeman is Clean...
A big Fool!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by BigYash: 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
sacajawea:

I’m a fool! If I ever thought Kyari or any top Policeman is Clean...
I’m big Fool!
Ofcourse you are a fool.,
Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by usj(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
It'd only a fool that thinks he is invisible we all leave footprint behind.

A couple on a romantic getaway find themselves stranded at sea when a tropical storm sweeps away their villa. In order to survive, they are forced to fight the elements, while sharks circle below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrVt0yIeWO8
Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by Tinney104(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
sacajawea:

You are a fool! If you ever thought Kyari or any top Policeman is Clean...
A big Fool!

This is very horrifying, there's no extent of evil some people can't do to their fellow humans because of money Kyari will never get out from this again

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by Flamees(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lolz
Akuko Ndi mgbu
Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by LikeAking: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Stay away from crime

I doubt ya skills.
Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by PapaNnamdi: 3:45am On Aug 21, 2022
LikeAking:

I doubt ya skills.

Do you know hush puppy was caught with just an email he carelessly posted long ago??

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by upnation90: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Please assist me with details on this guy with phone number 0807 437 3438. He is a scammer and thief. He has been robbing people of their hard earned money through POS. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by Miracle1960(f): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2022
Polynek:

Let him continue tracing people's life, soon he will know the difference between glorious exit and gone so soon

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by bigpicture001: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2022
Miracle1960:

Let him continue tracing people's life, soon he will know the difference between glorious exit and gone so soon

Whhy do u love and glorify crime so much... U also want criminals to b protected

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by ObosiUkwalla: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Do you know hush puppy was caught with just an email he carelessly posted long ago??

Oga shut up abeg. Graphic designer feeling funky. You don't have the technology and tools the fbi and interpol used to track hush. Stop making it seem like you know what u re saying

6 Likes

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by PapaNnamdi: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Oga shut up abeg. Graphic designer feeling funky. You don't have the technology and tools the fbi and interpol used to track hush. Stop making it seem like you know what u re saying

You don't go about insulting ppl over the internet,
You do not knw me personally..

I traced a popular internet scammer to nairaland with just his email..

You talk like a child,

His nairaland has a business he offers here , arresting him will be child's play,

Most times you ppl think the fbi and interpol are sophisticated in tech and all, but it's actually the criminal in question that gives himself up with silly mistakes and not the way you think of it .

I am not a graphic designer...

I am a tech enthusiast .

One more thing,..
Learn to be wise, so you don't go about insulting ppl online to cover you weakness..

3 Likes

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by PapaNnamdi: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
upnation90:
Please assist me with details on this guy with phone number 0807 437 3438. He is a scammer and thief. He has been robbing people of their hard earned money through POS. Thanks

Email, not phone numbers ,

Besides I do not offer such service.
Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by PapaNnamdi: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Miracle1960:

Death is a gift
Not a debt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by PapaNnamdi: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
bigpicture001:

Whhy do u love and glorify crime so much... U also want criminals to b protected

He probably is into internet fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by ObosiUkwalla: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

You don't go about insulting ppl over the internet,
You do not knw me personally..

I traced a popular internet scammer to nairaland with just his email..

You talk like a child,

His nairaland has a business he offers here , arresting him will be child's play,

Most times you ppl think the fbi and interpol are sophisticated in tech and all, but it's actually the criminal in question that gives himself up with silly mistakes and not the way you think of it .

I am not a graphic designer...

I am a tech enthusiast .

One more thing,..
Learn to be wise, so you don't go about insulting ppl online to cover you weakness..

Bla bla bla.. ur talk is shallow and empty. No one asked you for all these sermon. Now bounce
Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hahahaha
Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by SAMBARRY: 5:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Polynek:
no.if your buisness is affecting the lives of others negatively we can't mind our business and if you're an internet criminal you better change because the way internet exposes criminals and people doing shady Shii while coming out to form decent,if you knew you will understand what the op is saying.this is an era of globalisation where nothing is really hidden.the internet is like a torchlight that exposes a lot of disgusting things.moreover its this Mind your buisness philosophy that has introduced chaos into nigeria and the rest of the world..in the era where people didn't use to mind their buisness there was normalcy and decorum because everyone knew everyone was in everyone's buisness so they were forced to respect themselves and behave reasonable or get called out.

Now that we have mind your buisness generation,men and women kill each other in the house under the name domestic violence

Kids are now Broad day light armed robbers, pedophiles,prostitutes and rapists.fathers are now impregnating daughters,wives/mothers are now doing prostitution under the husband's nose and bringing the proceeds for the husband and kids to eat and you are asking why everything has suddenly gone South
Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by SAMBARRY: 5:49am On Aug 23, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

abeg no need to argue too much.even me myself see many of their mistakes.you dey do yahoo,you still dey use that same e-mail address or phone number to enter NL.nor be stupidity be that? grin

Na so them catch one NL resident yahoo boy (I don forget him name) he dey always form motivational speaker till hand touch am.he don dey oyinbo man prison.if you see how them catch am.them catch am like chicken so easily.na there I know say na we dey give oyinbo credit beyond what they really deserve.they just capitalise on Black man's lousiness and forgetfulness.

The mumu wey oyinbo been dey track still foolish enough to type on NL say he dey travel, still come put the country wey he deyt travel for NL grin

Immediately Those ones dey wait am for airport cheesy

E be like say he Don make am enough from the yahoo so he wan retire and start living lavida Loca when oyinbo hand touch am cheesy
Meanwhile them dey invite am go Ted talk but oyibo dey suspect but never get their facts so them chill for am but when he ticked all their boxes,it was too glaring.this one them pin am hands down.all the loopholes wey lawyer go help am escape,them block am.na why I know say no be say oyinbo no dey intelligent O but their meticulousness is second to none.they cross every t (s) and dot every I(s).

Another thing I learnt from oyinbo detectives be say if them dey suspect you,them go study you well and study what you like.if they see you be motivational speaker,na That tedtalk and other global platforms them go invite you to to make you feel good while your Yash is outside and you don't know,na so them go place surveillance on you for several years till they get enough hard evidences to pin you down wey be say even when you see am you no go fit deny.

Them make am feel so good that he forgot he dey do yahoo and became extremely careless with his words and actions on social media. cheesy

Na the same format them do for that hushpupi.they knew the way he was flossing couldn't have been legit especially when he wasn't coming from a rich family or the son of a politician they studied him to know he likes Gucci and a lousy lifestyle.na that same thing wey he like them use seduce am till he enter their trap and the way they covered all holes,it was clear no lawyer Will help him win the case grin
Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by SAMBARRY: 6:08am On Aug 23, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Bla bla bla.. ur talk is shallow and empty. No one asked you for all these sermon. Now bounce
lmaoooo yahoo boys no dey happy with this thread especially the ones wey still dey use yahoo pay their bills and still never hammer cheesy
Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by SAMBARRY: 6:10am On Aug 23, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Death is a gift
Not a debt

E don reach like that to dey stylishly send death threats cheesy

And these are the same youths against leaders stealing their future blind and against corruption grin

They want a new nigeria while STILL doing fraud grin

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by ObosiUkwalla: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2022
SAMBARRY:
lmaoooo yahoo boys no dey happy with this thread especially the ones wey still dey use yahoo pay their bills and still never hammer cheesy

Offpoint. Graphic designer feeling funky. Now bounce
Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by PapaNnamdi: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2022
SAMBARRY:
abeg no need to argue too much.even me myself see many of their mistakes.you dey do yahoo,you still dey use that same e-mail address or phone number to enter NL.nor be stupidity be that? grin

Na so them catch one NL resident yahoo boy (I don forget him name) he dey always form motivational speaker till hand touch am.he don dey oyinbo man prison.if you see how them catch am.them catch am like chicken so easily.na there I know say na we dey give oyinbo credit beyond what they really deserve.they just capitalise on Black man's lousiness and forgetfulness.

The mumu wey oyinbo been dey track still foolish enough to type on NL say he dey travel, still come put the country wey he deyt travel for NL grin

Immediately Those ones dey wait am for airport cheesy

E be like say he Don make am enough from the yahoo so he wan retire and start living lavida Loca when oyinbo hand touch am cheesy
Meanwhile them dey invite am go Ted talk but oyibo dey suspect but never get their facts so them chill for am but when he ticked all their boxes,it was too glaring.this one them pin am hands down.all the loopholes wey lawyer go help am escape,them block am.na why I know say no be say oyinbo no dey intelligent O but their meticulousness is second to none.they cross every t (s) and dot every I(s).

Another thing I learnt from oyinbo detectives be say if them dey suspect you,them go study you well and study what you like.if they see you be motivational speaker,na That tedtalk and other global platforms them go invite you to to make you feel good while your Yash is outside and you don't know,na so them go place surveillance on you for several years till they get enough hard evidences to pin you down wey be say even when you see am you no go fit deny.

Them make am feel so good that he forgot he dey do yahoo and became extremely careless with his words and actions on social media. cheesy

Na the same format them do for that hushpupi.they knew the way he was flossing couldn't have been legit especially when he wasn't coming from a rich family or the son of a politician they studied him to know he likes Gucci and a lousy lifestyle.na that same thing wey he like them use seduce am till he enter their trap and the way they covered all holes,it was clear no lawyer Will help him win the case grin

Thank you boss, you understand perfectly, i didn't even remember this Invictus guy, same thing,

Fbi just monitors you when you are a suspect, and you will make a mistake in the nearest future that gives you away.. simple

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by Slynation(m): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Death is a gift
Not a debt

Death is a debt we all must pay...So Yes, death is a debt you currently owing...!!

And don't let anyone distract you, most of them are all fraudsters whom are against any method of exposing their nefarious activities...Expose them all when the time is right
Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by SAMBARRY: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Thank you boss, you understand perfectly, i didn't even remember this Invictus guy, same thing,

Fbi just monitors you when you are a suspect, and you will make a mistake in the nearest future that gives you away.. simple
gbam invictus.thank you my brother.

If you notice the people oyinbo dey give global platforms na people them dey set trap for or people wey dey say Wetin oyinbos dey push for (feminism etc).no be say them love or send Africans like that so when oyinbo gives you anything ,talkless of a global platform, they're up to something.however not in all cases.its only when you seem too good to be true

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Woman Caught Red-handed Pants Down With Her Younger Lover / Lady Caught In Lagos After Stealing Iphone In Ibadan Oyo State. VIDEO / Unbelievable!!! This Earing Is A Cheating Bluetooth Device (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.