Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 (33662 Views)

IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola / Construction Progress Of 2nd Niger Bridge. / Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
So bullion van criminal is planning to campaign with this unending second Niger bridge... the way we celebrate and promote mediocre in this country tire me... go dubai and see road , flyovers , bridges and underground tunnels

1 Like

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by LeoDeKing: 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
morgstreme:

PAINED HATING UNINFORMED MISCREANT!!!

The Bridge will be ready by March next year...

Have you been to the site

I guess not...

I have been there...

I have my classmate working there..

I am Civil Engineer and understand the peculiarities..

Even the Bridge being built by this Adnin at Bonny land is even more "complicated" to achieve it's design..

But street urchins like you know nothing about that but expose their disappointed in the successes of Buhari..

I am Igbo but have to say that President Buhari is the BEST PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA in its history,taking to cognisance all areas of our polity...

VERIFIABLE FACTS ARE STUBBORN!

And I don't expect a lowlife wimp that doesn't have the experience, training and demeanour to get it..

And we have 10s of millions of you in our soil..

Knucklehead
!
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Cchuks27:
I love the name, Muhammadu Buhari Bridge, the thing go pain Nnamdi Kanu and other secessionists, lol. Buhari is just a petty man grin grin grin

name wey they fit change anything
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by RandyOku: 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
vedaxcool:

Oga this bridge turned to everyone's campaign promise, we months from ending that trend.what this thread proves conclusively, PMB started and constructed the bridge from nothing, after the shameful reckless years of the locust party, PDP.

So the BRIDGE should be named after him because he used his PERSONAL MONEY to build it..

Bag of SCUMIC BMCgrin

5 Likes

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by LeoDeKing: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
AFONJAPIG:
So bullion van criminal is planning to campaign with this unending second Niger bridge... the way we celebrate and promote mediocre in this country tire me... go dubai and see road , flyovers , bridges and underground tunnels
[/s]
So what is Peter Obi planning to campaign with? The killing of his people he supervised, I guess.

4 Likes

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
I give you 10mins to come to toll gate,if you can't please sharap and slide out

iHart:
This comment shows you don't live close to the bridge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by wiseoneking: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
vedaxcool:
A Twitter user shows the progression of Muhammadu Buhari Bridge aka 2nd Niger Bridge using Google Map from December, 20215 till April, 2021

This is a great vision from Goodluck Jonathan who set the stone rolling by hitting the ground running. Moreover, south east is the one paying for this project through toll passage.

2 Likes

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by illuminutty: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
ClassicMan202:

6 years to construct a beam bridge (the simplest), not even cable-stayed or suspension bridge.... And you are here boasting.

You've not even finished it self..... You should be ashamed of yourself.

And don't even mention PDP because all of them are useless.

This bridge shall be opened to traffic before the end of 2022, this I have seen. I can assure you that come December 2022, you won't have to spend hours in traffic at head bridge on your way to your village from Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by ClassicMan202(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
illuminutty:

This bridge shall be opened to traffic before the end of 2022, this I have seen. I can assure you that come December 2022, you won't have to spend hours at head bridge on your way to your village from Lagos.

We have also seen N1 = $1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by PHIPEX(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
This is a significant progress, the bridge deserves to be named after Buhari

4 Likes

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by bigpicture001: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
walemoney007:
This will put to an end the lies of Jonathan starting the bridge.

Look close towards the begining of the river by ur left ND see a large uuntarred motorway heading towards the river....

Who did that..? And mind you, Jonathan didn't start d bridge at d start of his tenure...

Buhari stopped the construction for about 3 years after he took over.. at that stage he refused to hand in the FG part of counterpact funding....

So buhari delayed the bridge so he could claim it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by kay29000(m): 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
stasius:

I passed there yesterday. The bridge is almost completed. All the pillars have been linked with roads except for a small portion towards the east end.
Well I believe the roads on the land is not a big deal. The major issue should be the road over the river which is 98 percent ready.
I am talking from what I saw yesterday.

Thanks for this update

1 Like

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by onuman: 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
vedaxcool:

The most difficult part is putting a bridge across the River

How about the long-proposed standard gauge rail lines along the bridge?

Or who has decreed now that there cannot be rail lines along this most travelled route in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by illuminutty: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
ClassicMan202:

We have also seen N1 = $1

A simple knowledge of economics would have saved you from such stack display of buffoonery.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by bigpicture001: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
tophumble:
Only if past govt have done this. Why was it not done for long in the first place?

Why has buhari not don it in 8 years.. Jonathan spent just 6 years in power

2 Likes

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by Shikini: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lies
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by ClassicMan202(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
illuminutty:

A simple knowledge of economics would have saved you from such stack display of buffoonery.

So your intellectually depraved horde of zone-b's didn't have any knowledge of economics when they were shoving the trash campaign promises down their throats abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
So what is Peter Obi planning to campaign with? The killing of his people he supervised, I guess.
at least he didn't pocket half of Anambra in his Agbada as thief Tinubu pocketed lagos

5 Likes

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by luvinhubby(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
vedaxcool:

Oga this bridge turned to everyone's campaign promise, we months from ending that trend.what this thread proves conclusively, PMB started and constructed the bridge from nothing, after the shameful reckless years of the locust party, PDP.

Which Buhari started which bridge?

Was the same way the community of liars called APC told us no rail line was constructed from Abuja-Kaduna until Buhari rode on it after his inauguration.
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by LeoDeKing: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
at least he didn't pocket half of Anambra in his Agbada as thief Tinubu pocketed lagos
Yet Lagos in Tinubu's pocket presently hosts economic migrants from 5 villages. Irony of life. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by Freebills12: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
morgstreme:

I guess not...

I have been there...

Even the Bridge being built by this Adnin at Bonny land is even more "complicated" to achieve it's design..

But street urchins like you know nothing about that but expose their disappointed in the successes of Buhari..

I am Igbo but have to say that President Buhari is the BEST PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA in its history,taking to cognisance all areas of our polity...

And I don't expect a lowlife wimp that doesn't have the experience, training and demeanour to get it..

Knucklehead!

You are not a civil engineering, and your classmate is not working there. Stop this nonsense. I pray he Buhari completes it before handing over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by omenkaLives(m): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
No such thing exists. I'm sure APC has bribed google to craft these images.

These guys think people in the east are fools. Keep fooling yourselves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by omenkaLives(m): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
vedaxcool:

You think they care. News flash, they fervently pray that work isnt completed before the end of this regime. That is the truth. It is described as "one cutting one's nose to spite their own face".

Jonathan who commissioned only a map of the bridge has done more with respect to the project than whatever is currently on ground. That is how they reason. Very utterly twisted minds.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
You bloody fake ass liar..my neighbours work at JB..March kill you there..I'm ready to do a video because I stay close..put your money where you mouth is..deceitful human beings.. what a bloody liar you are.. fake fake fake fake fake

morgstreme:

I guess not...

I have been there...

Knucklehead!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yeah that's the same thing I said..On the river niger work is going smoothly..but the roads and environs leading and connecting to the bridge never start at all..to ogbaru, to the airport,achalla ibusa..not yet..

stasius:

I passed there yesterday. The bridge is almost completed. All the pillars have been linked with roads except for a small portion towards the east end.
Well I believe the roads on the land is not a big deal. The major issue should be the road over the river which is 98 percent ready.
I am talking from what I saw yesterday.

1 Like

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by walemoney007(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
RandyOku:

So the BRIDGE should be named after him because he used his PERSONAL MONEY to build it..

Bag of SCUMIC BMCgrin
Did Nnamdi Azikiwe use his money to build the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja?

Make una try dey reason some of the things una dey talk abeg.

6 Likes

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by cejaypriesty(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
Madmohamed1:
what is the special about this bridge why buhari allways make noise about this
He knows deep down that he treated the easterners very badly that's why he keeps shouting about the bridge

1 Like

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by xjiggy: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I don't do parties..please let us just gist normally without politics..that shit brings problems. let's just be gisting like one without party or those rubbish.

Bro let me tell you what they will do. They will finish the river side of it and then drop it down to Asaba and Onitsha.... Then commission it. The rest of it will be ongoing project for the next administration

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Weighs Return Options, Backs Osinbajo / Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC / "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.