Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Why Are Ladies Using Festive Period Advantage To Get Closer To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Using Festive Period Advantage To Get Closer To You (406 Views)

Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? / Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation / 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Using Festive Period Advantage To Get Closer To You by handsomeyitayo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Love is in the Air.. Valentine us arround the corner. Could you guys just imagine , this girl has been forming hard to get and always giving me excuses.. I later gave up on her and move on ....could you imagine, it is this same girl that ignores me some years back later slide in my DM and said I should forget about what she did to me due to her not giving me audience that I should forgive her..that she want us to be together bla bla bla....

And a friend of mine who knew I have toasted her before called my attention that I should not be carried away by what the girl said because and this my so called friend leaves in her neighborhood..

He told me that the girl told her friends that she has a guy that asked her out before that she needs to play along with me so she can get money and gift this coming Valentine from me after she will dump my ass....

Imagine this so called dangerous species "F"

Well me self I am not that cheap guy , I be rugged,.... Sheybi she want money and gift...me too go play along ..nah her pufzy go suffer ham.......

Stewpid girl....now she calls me times and number, saying hello baby, sweetheart, honey..

I just smiled ...and pretend....

But guys please becareful, don't let a lady fool you with love, not all those loveable chat and calls are from their heart some just to hypnotized you with their feminine charm to get what they want...

Because some Simps will be happy and even be confidence in buying Valentine gift

The only person you can buy gift is your wife to be and you your wife...

Don't be carried away by one girl giving you attention due to Valentine is in the corner...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Using Festive Period Advantage To Get Closer To You by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
You are acting like a 17yr old kid who just had a conversation with a woman then run to his fellow kids to share his story with them..

It's time you grow up and start acting like a boy..
Women this and that..look what you do with that gal is your issues..blah blah blah wailing about women all the time..how is your life tho?
Re: Why Are Ladies Using Festive Period Advantage To Get Closer To You by handsomeyitayo(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You are acting like a 17yr old kid who just had a conversation with a woman then run to his fellow kids to share his story with them..

It's time you grow up and start acting like a boy..
Women this and that..look what you do with that gal is your issues..blah blah blah wailing about women all the time..how is your life tho?
guy not that me am just trying to let my male folks not to fall in temptation.. am ok guy...
Re: Why Are Ladies Using Festive Period Advantage To Get Closer To You by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
handsomeyitayo:
guy not that me am just trying to let my male folks not to fall in temptation.. am ok guy...
You are sweating yourself unnecessarily.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Using Festive Period Advantage To Get Closer To You by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Anyways thanks for the awareness we don shine our eyes
Re: Why Are Ladies Using Festive Period Advantage To Get Closer To You by MufasaLion: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
I need some baguette.

angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Using Festive Period Advantage To Get Closer To You by paulolee(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
boys don wise up na

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Using Festive Period Advantage To Get Closer To You by VEXT: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bitches
Re: Why Are Ladies Using Festive Period Advantage To Get Closer To You by suffering: 12:13am On Feb 13, 2022
This one has no sisters. I can tell.

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp | VIDEO / Astrokiddies: Dear Parents, Instead Of Seizing Your Child's Phone, Do This!! / UPDATE: How I Watched A Shop Vandalised.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.