Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani (2444 Views)

APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents / How Alex Badeh Was Killed – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by heniford2: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Three policemen has been gun down today again time 3:46pm in Enugu Amado Agbani Road pictures loading...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by MoneyGoDrop: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hmmm nawa o
Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by SwissMass: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by bigpriik: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
I suspect these killings are reprisals after the killing of ipob/Esn members in Anambra some weeks ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
bigpriik:
I suspect these killings are reprisals after the killing of ipob/Esn members in Anambra some weeks ago.
And they didn't fight them in anambra?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by helinues: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Boomerang things
Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by bigpriik: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

And they didn't fight them in anambra?

Thats guerrilla war for you,they attack you at your weakest point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
bigpriik:

Thats guerrilla war for you,they attack you at your weakest point.
Lol, lots of Ipob guys were killed in that anambra encounter though .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by johnmartus(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Igbo land is burning grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by mancoconut: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
They killed 4 police men and 2 soldiers, omo the kind weapons wey this guys carry... Those guys looked so well trained and equipped to be just ESN, I fear the East might be dealing with a serious type of radicalism

6 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by OBALOLA55(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
heniford2:
Three policemen has been gun down today again time 3:46pm in Enugu Amado Agbani Road pictures loading...
WELL DONE FEDERAL FORCES
Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by bigpriik: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Lol, lots of Ipob guys were killed in that anambra encounter though .

Yes though but I think more police and army have died In this silent war than Ipob/Esn.innocent civilians make up the bulk of people killed by The military In the name of fighting ipob ,the last time it was estimated that over 178 soldiers and 60 policemen have being killed by UGM ,not including civil defence,customs,and dss that have died.let peace reign Sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by tit(f): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
mancoconut:
They killed 4 police men and 2 soldiers, omo the kind weapons wey this guys carry... Those guys looked so well trained and equipped to be just ESN, I fear the East might be dealing with a serious type of radicalism

The gunmen are nigerian army Mil Int. on counter intelligence operations.
Almost all of the civilians and policemen killed are Igbos.
You can feel the murderous mindset of security personnel, on nairaland, posted to the east. While being gungho about killing people in the east, they don't seem worried about being victims of the unknown gunmen.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
bigpriik:

I think more police and army have died In this silent war innocent civilians make up the bulk of people killed by The military In the name of fighting ipob ,the last time it was estimated that over 178 soldiers have being killed.
Who told u. Don't get deceived. The thing is that Ipob know they've lost men oo. No talk oo. Over 1000 Ipob guys have been killed in imo alone. Don't allow that stupid nonsense of they're killing innocent Igbos get to u,they're Ipob guys getting killed.i can tell u that for sure. A raid was done in Ebonyi,Enugu and Anambra forest asides the imo massacre not to talk of obigbo encounter. Please don't say what u don't know oo

So you even know how many Ipob guys that are in detention with the ones secretly executed daily

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
tit:

The gunmen are nigerian army Mil Int. on counter intelligence operations.
Almost all of the civilians and policemen killed are Igbos.
You can feel the murderous mindset of security personnel, on nairaland, posted to the east. While being gungho about killing people in the east, they don't seem worried about being victims of the unknown gunmen.
Most security agents killed are truly Igbos but I don't know the motive behind such targeted killings though

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by doggedfighter(f): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
mancoconut:

Were you an eye witness?
Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by bigpriik: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Who told u. Don't get deceived. The thing is that Ipob know they've lost men oo. No talk oo. Over 1000 Ipob guys have been killed in imo alone. Don't allow that stupid nonsense of they're killing innocent Igbos get to u,they're Ipob guys getting killed.i can tell u that for sure. A raid was done in Ebonyi,Enugu and Anambra forest asides the imo massacre not to talk of obigbo encounter. Please don't say what u don't know oo
grin
So you even know how many Ipob guys that are in detention with the ones secretly executed daily

If I may ask do you reside in the east?and secondly how do you differenciate between an normal Igbo and ipob/Esn if you are deployed to the east by government is it written on the forehead? and or you are just depending on naija media,I get my news directly from the east my family lives there,the day Ipob is killed I know,the day Nigerian forces are killed I know,besides this your moniker says a lot about you think an ikwerre may deny Igbo but they will never rejoice over the death of an Igbo you are just smart by half go learn work from helinues... grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by Penguin2: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
mancoconut:

And you will see something more dreadful if Southeast is denied the 2023 presidency.
Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by Hermes119: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
Amodu not Amado
Op correct the headline
Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
bigpriik:

If I may ask do you reside in the east?and secondly how do you differenciate between an normal Igbo and ipob/Esn if you are deployed to the east by government is it written on the forehead? and or you are just depending on naija media,I get my news directly from the east my family lives there,the day Ipob is killed I know,the day Nigerian forces are killed I know,besides this your moniker says a lot about you think an ikwerre may deny Igbo but they will never rejoice over the death of an Igbo you are just smart by half go learn work from helinues... grin cheesy
You don't know anything , I'm in anambra. Nwafor Igbo Like Chibuike Amaechi. They do a propaganda since of course any Ipob killed will definitely be Igbo Are Igbos fulanis? What a dunce lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by Coldsperm: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Did you say over 1000 Igbos killed? I can't stop laughing. I know you are an Igbo hater. You can call yourself Ikwerre Ibo or Nkwerre girl nothing concern me. But hear me now, some ESN guys have been killed but the number of Soldiers killed in this fight tripled that of the ESN guys. When you now add Police, DSS, Civil Defence then you will know that these guys are actually winning this guerilla warfare.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Coldsperm:

Did you say over 1000 Igbos killed? I can't stop laughing. I know you are an Igbo hater. You can call yourself Ikwerre Ibo or Nkwerre girl nothing concern me. But hear me now, some ESN guys have been killed but the number of Soldiers killed in this fight tripled that of the ESN guys. When you now add Police, DSS, Civil Defence then you will know that these guys are actually winning this guerilla warfare.
Do you know how many Ipob youths were taken from obigbo alone? This has nothing to do with Igbo hate. Army definitely keep recorder of its officers but that of terrorists no one cares BC they're meant to be useless in the first place . Only if you know what is happening. I the laugh u cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by joeyfire(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Chineke nna. No be insurgency this thing wan resemble shocked
Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by BiafranAvenger: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Afonja foolishness on full display.

Una no get level...no be only 1000 na 20 million ipob/esn una capture.

If only miscreants like you know...if only!

Afonja Miscreant face Ibadan..spits

Datikwerreboi:

Do you know how many Ipob youths were taken from obigbo alone? This has nothing to do with Igbo hate. Army definitely keep recorder of its officers but that of terrorists no one cares BC they're meant to be useless in the first place . Only if you know what is happening. I the laugh u cheesy grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by AntiBMC(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
I blame Oyigboupdate for this.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by Coldsperm: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Where they armed then? Oga since last year wey those Unknown Gunmen start to dey deal with those Zoo forces, wetin be scores now. Your Zoo Soldiers and Policemen are loosing heavily at the moment. Know this and know peace .

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by HenryWilliams(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Tell me more about the secret daily executions.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by Veqtor: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

That's how to spot the almajiri marauders hiding behind tribal monickers. It's a good thing you are openly revealing the daily genocide you people are carrying out against Igbos.
More grease

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by kettykin: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
Tufiakwa, stone age tactics
Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Veqtor:

That's how to spot the almajiri marauders hiding behind tribal monickers. It's a good thing you are openly revealing the daily genocide you people are carrying out against Igbos.
More grease
Well it doesn't matter who I am , good thing is that we've been able to separate iponks from Igbos.
Don't get it twisted , I love the war in the east . Only the north won't be enmeshed in insecurity while the east sleep , not possible. Everyone will have to feel it. Peace out
Re: Unknown Gunman Killed Police Man Again In Enugu In Amado Agbani by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
HenryWilliams:

Tell me more about the secret daily executions.
Not for public consumption. I love the war in the east though . The north alone won't be enmeshed in insecurity while Easterners sleep with two eyes closed .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Attire / 2023:Drug Baron Like You Can't Head Narcotic Agency.. Atiku Blast Tinubu / Nigerian Army General Castrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.