Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report (49875 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons / Russia Set To Invade Ukraine At 1AM With Massive Missile Blitz & 200,000 Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Eisenhower(m): 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

I assume you are with me on the Might of Russia and the U.S.A being unable to tackle mother Russia? wink
Definitely

1 Like

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Eisenhower(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
chrisooblog:
Everyone should read the book Prisoners of Geography by Tim Marshall. Chapter one will help you understand what's going on in Crimea. I will borrow a quote from the book. Ukraine should remember that Washington is thousands of miles away while Russia is next door. Hopefully the Ukrainian political leaders take the hint and reduce the over paddy paddy with the US.
That book alone with legacy of ashes is a great piece of read for anyone interested in geopolitics.
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by tctrills: 10:19am On Feb 16, 2022
Quelme:
Ukraine and Russia are one Slavic people.... US and their stooges better accept defeat. This is not the Russia of the 90s under Boris Yeltsin...
Your mighty Russia is withdrawing their troops.
It was a show afterall
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Quelme: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2022
tctrills:

Your mighty Russia is withdrawing their troops.
It was a show afterall
you are comical. Did they ever say they were going to invade Ukraine? Drills were conducted within their borders so much for Western hysteria...

1 Like

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by tctrills: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2022
Quelme:
you are comical. Did they ever say they were going to invade Ukraine? Drills were conducted within their borders so much for Western hysteria...
I am happy you have changed your stands.
Now we are on the same side.
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Adamtrampan: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2022
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Adamtrampan: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2022
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2022
[quote author=Adamtrampan post=110271906][/quote] fraudster
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Adamtrampan: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
fraudster

Hello sir do i know you?
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Adamtrampan:

Hello sir do i know you?
yes Mr scammer
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Adamtrampan: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
yes Mr scammer
pls choose your choice of words carefully next time. I won't take it lightly with you if you use that word on me again
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Adamtrampan:
pls choose your choice of words carefully next time. I won't take it lightly with you if you use that word on me again
oga you be scammer mumu boy, thief
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Adamtrampan: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
oga you be scammer mumu boy, thief
watch your back
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Quelme: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
tctrills:

I am happy you have changed your stands.
Now we are on the same side.
Change stands, how? I don't remember where I said Russia was invading Ukraine. Knock it off man.

Putin has always said Russia don't have the notion to invade their neighbouring Slavic brother... But Ukraine will be dealt with in a language they understand if they decide to misbehave...
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Adamtrampan:
watch your back
mumu scammer
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by tctrills: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Quelme:
Change stands, how? I don't remember where I said Russia was invading Ukraine. Knock it off man.

Putin has always said Russia don't have the notion to invade their neighbouring Slavic brother... But Ukraine will be dealt with in a language they understand if they decide to misbehave...
Any thing that makes you happy.
Just so you know, all the formal ussr nations that joined EU or NATO have far better economies than Russia.
Russia has nothing good to offer hence formal USSR or communist states do well to stay away from their Slavic brother
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2022
okorogodwin4:
Fake news there will no war

Fake news huh? I guess the war currently going on is fake too?
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Amerengues2: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kokaine:

The consequences will reverberate with the same tone and tenor in many other countries.

Ukraine supplies Europe 40% of their gas
Ukraine supplies 100% of grains in Saudi
There are countries in support of Russia and those in support of Ukraine, both allies will have severe economic issues with the war.

What I don't know yet is the effect it will have on Nigeria

It will have effect on Nigeria as well.

We import around #1.8 trillion naira of Mackerel from Ukraine-Russia and 156.8 million worth of wheat from Russia. That's just an angle we can view it from.

The present war has made the price of oil to soar above $100 per barrel. It ought to be good news but not entirely true as we consequently have more Subsidy to prepare for coupled with the risen prices of imported refined petroleum products.

May God help us
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Kokaine(m): 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
I find it both disturbing and embarrassing to learn that we import that quantity of wheat. What will change this country especially now that the youths have lost focus and are all about the short cuts to wealth
Amerengues2:

It will have effect on Nigeria as well.

We import around #1.8 trillion naira of Mackerel from Ukraine-Russia and 156.8 million worth of wheat from Russia. That's just an angle we can view it from.

The present war has made the price of oil to soar above $100 per barrel. It ought to be good news but not entirely true as we consequently have more Subsidy to prepare for coupled with the risen prices of imported refined petroleum products.

May God help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Panic On London Train After Man Reads Passages From The Bible / Vladimir Putin's Black Belt Revoked By International Taekwondo Organization / Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.