Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) (3258 Views)

Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri / Osun Rerun: How Buhari Sent Fayemi Back To Nigeria To Meet Omisore Ahead Of Elec / Big Politicians Buhari Sent To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
After conducting and morintoring the elections today, on a WhatsApp voice call with Boss Mustapa Secretary To The Government Of Federation, He said the president has directed them to transfer 100k in my account for making a successful election and also ahead of 2023 by God's special grace. To the success of APC.

In my ward everyone voted for APC this shows success ahead of the 2023 general elections for APC.

#North2023!
#North2023!!
#North2023!!!

Lalasticla Mynd44 dominique Seun

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by gasparpisciotta: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
You were paid for a job well done.....

I hope the 100k will last you till 2023

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by MufasaLion: 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Don't forget to collect 1kg of rice and oil. It will last you for 4 years also.

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:

Stop dying in silence support Buhari APC and live a better life

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by Wawelexy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Money wet u go payback in hundred folds.... Directly or indirectly....

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by doggedfighter(f): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
How low he rates you guys !

100k for all the shameless displays and nuisance while Yusuf lives in opulence.

Cheap ass low lifers !

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by Nicepoker(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Stop dying in silence support Buhari APC and live a better life
Because of 100k.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by GTCO: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:

HAHHAHHA THIS ONE SHOCK ME

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
Wawelexy:
Money wet u go payback in hundred folds.... Directly or indirectly....
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nicepoker:
Because of 100k.

Do you know what I have benefited from Buhari's govt so far?
Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Am been paid for my job prompting the president on media and election matters
Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by Allsouls: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

These shows that NIGERIA can never be good or better in 1000 years to come.
For 100k you sold your birth right abi & your proud to share your mumu
How much is a liter of fuel in your are & how many likers will 100k buy?.
For how long will the fuel serve you?.
Will it care for your hospital bill, electricity, water & shelter not to talk of others.
Your mumu never do?

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by sweerychick(f): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Your sarcasm is superb! Especially boss Mustapha's DP lol grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
Boss mustapher put a cow as his dp...

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by History555: 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
So u know buhari, boss Mustapha yet u are monitoring lg elections while ur equals from the North are busy lounging over bottles of ace of spades
Suffer head southerners. Tueh
Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
Allsouls:

These shows that NIGERIA can never be good or better in 1000 years to come.
For 100k you sold your birth right abi & your proud to share your mumu
How much is a liter of fuel in your are & how many likers will 100k buy?.
For how long will the fuel serve you?.
Will it care for your hospital bill, electricity, water & shelter not to talk of others.
Your mumu never do?
[/s]

Did I tell you i spent money to buy fuel? We don't struggle in APC by God's special grace.

See the reply I gave Boss Mustapa Secretary To The Government Of Federation after sending the 100k as directed by president Major General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR retd

e shock u abi??

Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
History555:
So u know buhari, boss Mustapha yet u are monitoring lg elections while ur equals from the North are busy lounging over bottles of ace of spades
Suffer head southerners. Tueh
[/s]

Our oga president Buhari asked us to moritor the elections, even Boss Mustapa moritor the elections from his own end also. It's an order from the president, get dat into ur f**king skull �
Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by RubiesBanking: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
I don't know why we have to be selfish. Just because of small personal gain we're willing to sacrifice our future for peanuts.
Maybe this country is not for me after all if we're willing to make the same mistake we made 2015.
Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by Investigative: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
Boss Mustapha wit cow profile pix

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
doggedfighter:
How low he rates you guys !

100k for all the shameless displays and nuisance while Yusuf lives in opulence.

Cheap ass low lifers !
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
RubiesBanking:
I don't know why we have to be selfish. Just because of small personal gain we're willing to sacrifice our future for peanuts.
Maybe this country is not for me after all if we're willing to make the same mistake we made 2015.
[/s]

lemme tell you mr man No Vacancy in Asorock for PDP or any other party, APC till the second coming of Jesus Christ
Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Investigative:
Boss Mustapha wit cow profile pix

Seems you people like the cow that's why I decided to view it closer for you people to see it very well.

Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by RubiesBanking: 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

lemme tell you mr man No Vacancy in Asorock for PDP or any other party, APC till the second coming of Jesus Christ

Will you still vote the same party if you're not benefitting anything? Every man has a price. I'm sure if PDP or the other party seduce you with better offers you will dump APC without hesitation.
Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
RubiesBanking:

Will you still vote the same party if you're not benefitting anything? Every man has a price. I'm sure if PDP or the other party seduce you with better offers you will dump APC without hesitation.
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by todaynewsreview: 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by Roma10: 1:07am On Feb 13, 2022
Long live president buhari
Long live APC supporter's
Bro please connect me to
Boss Mustapha
Or anything is not too Small
am a student
First bank
More money in your bank account
Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by NotBeenPaid: 2:51am On Feb 13, 2022

All I see is fake alerts and fake WhatsApp name. This nonsense will hit FP.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by Psychokinetic: 5:24am On Feb 13, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Lol… This guy I think you’re mentally unstable and suffering from illusions of grandeur. You get time to the fake WhatsApp texts. SEEK HELP!!!
Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:25am On Feb 13, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Our oga president Buhari asked us to moritor the elections, even Boss Mustapa moritor the elections from his own end also. It's an order from the president, get dat into ur f**king skull �
you have issue with the word "monitor"
Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:24am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
NotBeenPaid:

All I see is fake alerts and fake WhatsApp name. This nonsense will hit FP.
[/s]

Attention seeker shame on u I don't have ur time, do u think am showing u Photoshop as ur coward ipob terrorists leader usually do? Go hug transformer
Re: President Buhari Sent Me 100k (screenshots) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:28am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
Psychokinetic:

Lol… This guy I think you’re mentally unstable and suffering from illusions of grandeur. You get time to the fake WhatsApp texts. SEEK HELP!!!
[/s]

Keep fooling yourself and your entire generations, do you Buhari is doing Photoshop as ur coward ipob terrorists leader? Everything about Buhari is real and enjoyable for life, so continue wailing till the second coming of Jesus Christ, Federal government knows me am been recognize by Buhari, u who know u? Does ur f a d @ has a surname??

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Must Be President!" - Tinubu Drags Buhari To Court / Labour Party Meeting In Kano (Photos And Video) / Literacy Rate By Ethnicity In Nigeria, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.