Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane (61720 Views)

Delta Government Closes Arise And Shine Nursery & Primary School In Asaba / IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by JooEeL(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2022
How will you flog a one-year-old child?

Nna enh.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Nwodosis:
We are now beginning to see the reasons why the western world are against the beating of children. A lot of adults/parents are not mentally balanced to discipline a child by beating.
you are right..but what is a one Year seven months doing in school ?
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by KosiGee(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12:
May we not be unfortunate. The teacher definitely won't want this. Our teachers in those days do beat us and today, we are disciplined and better with reasoning.
Our teachers of nowadays are mentally over stressed and need to show happiness.

Let's wait for autopsy before anything

Autopsy scatter you there. Idiot. angry
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by samfrancis1(m): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2022
I’m sorry for whatever I commented on this post, but after reading again there’s no way anyone would believe this cause it’s never going to happen, even a 5years old kid won’t receive such flogging for whatever in the world, wondering what part of the 1 year was flogged, abeg make una delete this thread
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by CHoccolaTE: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2022
shinealight:

What is a one year, seven months old baby doing in a nursery school in the first place? He’s a baby for Heaven’s sake and should be in the care of his parents at home. This desire to rob our children of their childhood years by foisting early intellectual learning on them is getting on the ridiculous. Let children be children and let them enjoy their childhood years. One day, we will ALL answer to our Creator how we treated these children!

But you people said stay at home moms are liabilities that bring nothing to the table so mothers now drop even 3 months old babies in creche to go to work.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by CHoccolaTE: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2022
moralistic:
you are right..but what is a one Year seven months doing in school ?

So that the mother can go to work and not be a liability to her husband.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Flo36: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2022
How can people be so heartless,a year old baby for that matter. It's so painful
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by freddie009(m): 9:27am On Feb 13, 2022
This is one of the reason parents are against teacher flogging their kids because some teachers will unleashed their family problems on the child.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 13, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

So that the mother can go to work and not be a liability to her husband.
she is not working...hahahahhahh...you just felt like reacting as most nairalanders
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by womenareapess: 9:29am On Feb 13, 2022
Kuginzi:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/12/one-year-old-pupil-who-received-31-strokes-cane-delta-dead

The baby receiving treatment in a hospital
someone should set that school on fire please angry
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 13, 2022
Blame this evil act on CHRISTIANITY. THE RELIGION OF HATE AND EVIL.

That is what the Christian here would have say if it happens in a Muslim region or country.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Tomek09(m): 9:30am On Feb 13, 2022
I don't believe this story.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Lovebliss2(f): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2022
31 strokes for a baby that don't even know why he is being flogged?
A baby that is still learning to say few words?
For real? shocked
Oh my God!
What a wicked world!
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by silibaba: 9:31am On Feb 13, 2022
If you have not watch the LAST DON please do.

Don't always believe the government will fight for you. Everyone is there to protect their own interest.

I don't trust society to protect us, I have no intention of placing my fate in the hands of men whose only qualification is that they managed to con a block of people to vote for them.

We hope someday to be saints, but not martyrs

Just as the DON once said Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold.

If it were me the child is already gone. I will just accept every of the perpetrator proposals. When it seem everything has been laid to rest, I will look for the proprietor son also and do same to him or her. I must avenge. Even in the case of that BOWEN college, I will fish out all the students and God know what I will do.

He wanted the world to believe that he was a horse rider. So let him ride his horses at the bottom of the ocean.

Am outta here.

1 Like

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Godfavourite(m): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2022
You did this to my child, you are dead.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2022
They government need to teach them a lesson angry
This is one of the reasons some parents in the other news carry thug to beat their student teacher... You shouldn't be teaching with frustration , those kids are notbthe cause of your misfortune...
Nigeria education system needs to be regulated and there should be a government body that will be monitoring school activities... This is Nigeria, the government doesn't care sad
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by buzorcharles(m): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2022
"Now I agree that Nigeria is the worst place on earth to raise children. Imagine having unqualified persons to operate schools, employing unqualified teachers in the system"

Na now u know abi? Let's all keep drinking water and minding our biz. E go reach almost everybody.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by BelovedofLord: 9:40am On Feb 13, 2022
Kuginzi:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/12/one-year-old-pupil-who-received-31-strokes-cane-delta-dead

The baby receiving treatment in a hospital
NOW, i'm certain that the evil spirit resident in some Nigerians, is of the distinction class....

We've not forgotten about the DOWEN, SLYTESTER culpable manslaugther, the HANIFA, terrorists' callous murder, now this!

NOW THIS!!!
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by AuroraB(f): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12:
May we not be unfortunate. The teacher definitely won't want this. Our teachers in those days do beat us and today, we are disciplined and better with reasoning.

I didn't need to be flogged to turn out good. You should condemn this and discourage adults expressing their angst, frustration on helpless kids in the name of discipline.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Moony45: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2022
Is that even possible?
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by DonGtoG1(m): 9:44am On Feb 13, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
This is bad.

It's simply murder.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Where are the spare the rod spoil the child crew? Come and see! Ignoramuses!
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by DrMuzungu(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2022
Those who murdered this little angel should be handed over to organs harvesters promptly with the instructions to make their suffering as long and painful as possible.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Omniman(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2022
samfrancis1:
I’m sorry for whatever I commented on this post, but after reading again there’s no way anyone would believe this cause it’s never going to happen, even a 5years old kid won’t receive such flogging for whatever in the world, wondering what part of the 1 year was flogged, abeg make una delete this thread

Bros you no get anything to contribute.
You are wondering what part was flogged.

angry
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by DrMuzungu(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2022
Godfavourite:
You did this to my child, you are dead.

No, my friend, not good enough. "You do it in front of me to any child, you are dead."

Those who killed him should be tortured for days and weeks, before being handed over to human organs harvesters.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by harju007: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2022
Abeg leave matter for Sis. Martha, who was there counting the stroke?
There is more to dis story.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Fr33born(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2022
Motohoa:

What kind of human being is this?

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 . Ban this guy and all his accounts for 700yrs. Ban his IP address if possible.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by cayorday89(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12:

And what is the joy in the result of the autopsy, if it validates the beating when this can actually be avoided by not beating a child who barely knows his left from right.. In situations like this, the teacher or who ever is in care of those children should be held responsible for the child playing with water and getting wet simply because the carer was not focused to notice the child in time. The flogging you received from your mumu teacher really dealt with your reasoning and you are truly better, at least you know autopsy report.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Hadassah2021: 9:55am On Feb 13, 2022
One year old? 31 strokes? Who was the refree that was counting? Everyone involved in this evil act must go to jail.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Pidginboss: 9:55am On Feb 13, 2022
To play with water and get wet is major thing for kids. So, how on earth should a child be caned for such, till it led to his death.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Aghaclem67: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2022
Why should a child of less than two years be sent to school. Some parents are running away from their responsibilities. The child is too small to in school for goodness sake. He is supposed to be still sucking breast. As for the proprietor and the son, they should face the wrath of the law. My heartfelt regrets to the family.

2 Likes

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Blackdisciple(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2022
I know it will always involve a F.E.M.A.L.E when it comes to maltreating of an infant.

The father of the child is a very useless and an incompetent husband to say they should trash the matter even when the little child was still in coma and now he is dead.

I always say it not everyone supposed get married and have a child because we have useless people all over.....

Thank God this matter is not in Lagos State were the can cover it up, let the school owner and her son rot in jail for this evil act of theirs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video / School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.