Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always (12407 Views)

Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / The Law Of God And Righteousness, Do We Still Need The 10 Commandments? / Exodus 20: Honor–summarizing The 10 Commandments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by Kobojunkiee: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Shimran:
The most emphasized and most important of these ten commandments is No 1
All Christians broke it.
What is it there if the rest were broken.
You God is One and only one.
Jesus (Peace be Upon Him) himself said he is man.
How can all Christians break a law that was never given to them to begin with? undecided
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by TruthinAction: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

First to comment, Congratulations to me.i think this year is going to be a very good year for me.
I dedicate this my FCT to all my fellow Atheist friend out there.

Back to the topic.

I don't obey any useless command,sin doesn't exist.

I will continue preaching to the Brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open,

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Allah, SATAN and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concretible approvable evidence of their existence.

Heaven and Hellfire doesn't exist,, no evidence.

Know this and have peace of mind.

Only a fool says that God doesn't exist. And you just made yourself one of such fools. If you don't repent, your punishment in hell will be worse than others.
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by phemmyfour: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Wrong! Jesus Christ made it clear that He did not come to change/modify the Old Law but to instead give you a New One - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 undecided
lol...The word "modify" there isn't about dictionary meaning. The "modification" is in its FULFILLMENT

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or. the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil

2. Jesus didn't give a new law, rather he fulfill them all in a better covenant
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by Kobojunkiee: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
phemmyfour:
1. lol...The word "modify" there isn't about dictionary meaning. The "modification" is in its FULFILLMENT

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or. the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil

2. Jesus didn't give a new law, rather he fulfill them all in a better covenant
1. But modification does not imply fulfillment this since modification is listed as sin both in the Old and New Covenant Laws. undecided

Jesus Christ indeed came to fulfill the Old Covenant Law and the New, and in both cases, fulfillment will not take place until after His return. undecided

2. Jesus Christ did in fact bring a New Agreement from God hence the reason why He gave New commandments and also called on His followers to obey Him, not Moses. Even God asked His followers to obey Him, Jesus Christ, on more than one occasion. - John 14 vs 15 - 25 undecided
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
The number 7 is my way...

God himself knows this and I always ask for forgiveness everyday...

Thank you, Almighty God.

❤❤❤❤
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by phemmyfour: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
1. But modification does not imply fulfillment this since modification is listed as sin both in the Old and New Covenant Laws. undecided

Jesus Christ indeed came to fulfill the Old Covenant Law and the New, and in both cases, fulfillment will not take place until after His return. undecided

2. Jesus Christ did in fact bring a New Agreement from God hence the reason why He gave New commandments and also called on His followers to obey Him, not Moses. Even God asked His followers to obey Him, Jesus Christ, on more than one occasion. - John 14 vs 15 - 25 undecided
Lol....may God give you an insight
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by Opak001(m): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Michelle70:
I see people that fault no8 as children.
Like hell, the last time I stole, I was around 13yrs

I only fault no3 and 4 sha
When you cheat,it's stealing, and you can't say you don't cheat.
That been said,welcome to the children world.
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by Kobojunkiee: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
phemmyfour:
Lol....may God give you an insight
You need your prayers more than I do. Stop twisting that which is clearly written to you. undecided
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by wiseoneking: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
7 , 8 , 10

Is very hard for me to keep
God will help you. I sensed that you are quite open up. You can never keep it by your power. We have all been through that mess until I went beyond just Christian religion to Christian relationship with Jesus through his Spirit. Be strong and you gonna be pleasing our Father in all things. Just your willingness is a great step in His sight. He loves you
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by phemmyfour: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You need your prayers more than I do. Stop twisting that which is clearly written to you. undecided
lol keep the energy. You n I no be today, definitely not tonight
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by Kobojunkiee: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
phemmyfour:
lol keep the energy. You n I no be today, definitely not tonight
It is my job to continue speaking God's Truth regardless of the many encounters you claim, sorry! undecided
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by phemmyfour: 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
It is my job to continue speaking God's Truth regardless of the many encounters you claim, sorry! undecided
lol...we know your history here...O ya rest
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by Kobojunkiee: 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
phemmyfour:
lol...we know your history here...O ya rest
History? undecided

Like I said... It is my job to continue speaking God's Truth regardless of the many encounters you claim, sorry! undecided
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by phemmyfour: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
History? undecided

Like I said... It is my job to continue speaking God's Truth regardless of the many encounters you claim, sorry! undecided
O ya rest....you won
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by Kobojunkiee: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
phemmyfour:
O ya rest....you won
Again.. It is my job to continue speaking God's Truth regardless of the many encounters you claim, sorry! undecided
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by ihedioramma: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

First to comment, Congratulations to me.i think this year is going to be a very good year for me.

Back to the topic.

I will continue preaching to the Brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open,

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Allah, SATAN and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concretible approvable evidence of their existence.

Is not every thing you use to play .
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by Michelle70(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
Opak001:

When you cheat,it's stealing, and you can't say you don't cheat.
That been said,welcome to the children world.
I dont cheat.
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by Bamzyriches451: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Damn!!
I've done all except 1&6
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by Enemyofpeace: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Comedian2019:

Repent and seek God for forgiveness.
how e take concern you?
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by cornelboy(f): 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Foolish people everywhere!
How would you feel if some hacked your account and stole your life savings?

How would you feel if your wife or properties were taken away from you?

God commandments are perfect! Who are you to fault any of them?
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by Famex(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

Back to the topic.

you deserve pity, may God in his infinite mercy

revive your spirit and forgive you your sins!
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by Kfed4ril(m): 11:12am On Feb 14, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

Back to the topic.

So I can come and kill you and steal from you and you’re okay with it because you believe sin doesn’t exist.
Even if you don’t believe in God, you should know that some things are bad.
God doesn’t need to tell you that stealing, killing is bad. It’s just common sense and humanity.
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by Dymaco(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
GreaterFuture:
Help me to be financially secure, then see all of these come down

People of God, Pls patronise me.
Newly Coupled Mercedes 911 dump truck (Tipper) For Sale.
10 tonnes
Colour: Green
Type: Tipper
Fuel type: Diesel
General State: Standard. Truck is in top condition.

Technical Features
Transmission: Manual
Power: 110 hp
No. of cylinders: 6
Cooling: Water cooling System.
Power Steering
Manual Gearbox

Wheel Arrangements
Front axle: Single tyres
Rear axle: Double tyres (six tyres total)
Equipped with shock absorbers at both front and rear axle
I sell genuine 911, 1621 body parts and engine parts
Re: Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always by GreaterFuture(m): 9:26am On Feb 15, 2022
Dymaco:

I sell genuine 911, 1621 body parts and engine parts
Ok.
Will save your contact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi At World Peace Day At Holy Cross Cathedral, Lagos / How Satan Exploits You And Your Prayer Life. / The Salvation Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.