Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully (1614 Views)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Viiiam: 8:41am On Feb 13, 2022
Since I got into college, there's this young lady in my class who's sort of like the class clown. She's loud, intrusive, and constantly makes insulting jokes or biting sarcastic remarks about people which is intended to be "banter" for some reason. And lately, it seems I've become her main target. Now im a naturally a quiet guy who mostly keeps to himself. I'm not quick witted or jokey. And her hyper attitude is a major put off. For my first two college years, I've taken good care not to get on her bad side, so as not to become the butt of her jokes. So this basically started in my 3rd year. Since I hardly ever speak in class, when I do speak, she starts heckling me, or make jokes out of anything I say. She does this EVERY SINGLE TIME. At first I shrugged it off but it seems the more I ignore her, she tries even harder. I've watched her get into a verbal fight with another girl before and she absolutely broke her down to the point of tears. I know getting into a battle of words with her will only aggravate things and make me lose my temper and act irrationally in public. She's much smaller than I am, probably the smallest in my class, but I don't dare attack her because she's a girl. She's a nuisance to me at this point and I don't know her to deal with her. I confess I've had to intentionally miss some classes because I don't want to encounter her. She's basically made me her new target and I don't know who to talk to about this because nearly everyone in this school thinks bullying doesn't exist. Plus there's this idea that if you tell on others bullying you instead of handling it by yourself, then you're soft. Especially if you're a guy being targeted by a girl. I'm totally miserable at this point. Last night was the last straw. I got a call from a private number and when I picked the call, it was supposedly one of my closest female friends who's in another department in my college. I wasn't surprised it was a strange line because she had told me sometime ago that her phone got stolen. She asked to meet in the school cafeteria and I obliged. I came out that night and sat in a corner of the cafeteria with my phone in my hand, using it. After close to 30 minutes I didn't see her, I phoned the line she used to call me and it didn't go through. An hour passed and this lady bully from my class entered the cafeteria with a bunch of her friends, both guys and girls. They sat about two tables away from me. I refused to make eye contact and remained fixated on my phone still trying to contact the girl who called me. After some minutes, I started hearing giggling and snickering from the table of the bully. I didn't want to look up but, it started becoming distracting. After I while, I decided to glance towards their table and I met them staring right at me, grinning and giggling and pointing. My heart sank into my stomach and I felt so ashamed. It felt like I was in middle school. They didn't even care that I saw them,they kept making fun of me from a distance, albeit in hush, but still somewhat audible tones. After some time I got up and decided to leave the cafeteria. I refused to look at their table. One of the guys there kept calling my name, then the bully girl said something, I didn't hear it clearly, but whatever she said suddenly had all of them bursting out laughing uncontrollably. I felt like a little boy being picked on. It was so embarrassing that I cried silently in my room last night. I started making up theories in my head - questioning if perhaps the call I get was a prank from these people. I didn't know what to feel. This girl is just a thorn in my side and she's so unreasonable. Constantly in Joker mode, it's difficult to have a serious conversation with her. The experience last night, coupled with many other bullying experiences I've had in the past has honestly made me to consider suicide. I'm not proud of such thoughts, but it's how I've felt ever since last night. I've always had this feeling that no one likes or understands me. I try to be social but it sometimes feels like I force myself on people. People don't seem too eager to engage with me. In my life I've had probably just 4-5 really close friends and that's it. I don't mind being an introvert, it's just that when I do crave to be social, it doesn't work out the way I want. I'm feeling really low now and just wanted to get some advice, both on this woman and life in general.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2022
This is why I despise trolls and bullies..I hate when people feel it's ok to mock or bully others thinking they can't stand for themself..sorry about what you going through..
Now you either keep ignoring her or you give her a Stern warning not to ever cross your paths..like she's gonna keep taking you for a weakling if you shy off...as I said you either keep ignoring her if you are capable..
Never ever skip classes cos of some petty being..she's just being a lowlife..get over it and act like she doesn't exist..

9 Likes

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by heniford2: 8:59am On Feb 13, 2022
Viiiam:
Since I got into college, there's this young lady in my class who's sort of like the class clown. She's loud, intrusive, and constantly makes insulting jokes or biting sarcastic remarks about people which is intended to be "banter" for some reason. And lately, it seems I've become her main target. Now im a naturally a quiet guy who mostly keeps to himself. I'm not quick witted or jokey. And her hyper attitude is a major put off. For my first two college years, I've taken good care not to get on her bad side, so as not to become the butt of her jokes. So this basically started in my 3rd year. Since I hardly ever speak in class, when I do speak, she starts heckling me, or make jokes out of anything I say. She does this EVERY SINGLE TIME. At first I shrugged it off but it seems the more I ignore her, she tries even harder. I've watched her get into a verbal fight with another girl before and she absolutely broke her down to the point of tears. I know getting into a battle of words with her will only aggravate things and make me lose my temper and act irrationally in public. She's much smaller than I am, probably the smallest in my class, but I don't dare attack her because she's a girl. She's a nuisance to me at this point and I don't know her to deal with her. I confess I've had to intentionally miss some classes because I don't want to encounter her. She's basically made me her new target and I don't know who to talk to about this because nearly everyone in this school thinks bullying doesn't exist. Plus there's this idea that if you tell on others bullying you instead of handling it by yourself, then you're soft. Especially if you're a guy being targeted by a girl. I'm totally miserable at this point. Last night was the last straw. I got a call from a private number and when I picked the call, it was supposedly one of my closest female friends who's in another department in my college. I wasn't surprised it was a strange line because she had told me sometime ago that her phone got stolen. She asked to meet in the school cafeteria and I obliged. I came out that night and sat in a corner of the cafeteria with my phone in my hand, using it. After close to 30 minutes I didn't see her, I phoned the line she used to call me and it didn't go through. An hour passed and this lady bully from my class entered the cafeteria with a bunch of her friends, both guys and girls. They sat about two tables away from me. I refused to make eye contact and remained fixated on my phone still trying to contact the girl who called me. After some minutes, I started hearing giggling and snickering from the table of the bully. I didn't want to look up but, it started becoming distracting. After I while, I decided to glance towards their table and I met them staring right at me, grinning and giggling and pointing. My heart sank into my stomach and I felt so ashamed. It felt like I was in middle school. They didn't even care that I saw them,they kept making fun of me from a distance, albeit in hush, but still somewhat audible tones. After some time I got up and decided to leave the cafeteria. I refused to look at their table. One of the guys there kept calling my name, then the bully girl said something, I didn't hear it clearly, but whatever she said suddenly had all of them bursting out laughing uncontrollably. I felt like a little boy being picked on. It was so embarrassing that I cried silently in my room last night. I started making up theories in my head - questioning if perhaps the call I get was a prank from these people. I didn't know what to feel. This girl is just a thorn in my side and she's so unreasonable. Constantly in Joker mode, it's difficult to have a serious conversation with her. The experience last night, coupled with many other bullying experiences I've had in the past has honestly made me to consider suicide. I'm not proud of such thoughts, but it's how I've felt ever since last night. I've always had this feeling that no one likes or understands me. I try to be social but it sometimes feels like I force myself on people. People don't seem too eager to engage with me. In my life I've had probably just 4-5 really close friends and that's it. I don't mind being an introvert, it's just that when I do crave to be social, it doesn't work out the way I want. I'm feeling really low now and just wanted to get some advice, both on this woman and life in general.
dude yo u need to beat that girl up to teach her not to dare try yo again and yo need to level up in ur school okey bullying stops by profound action strong ones okey get her ass wrecked weeped up okey be smart in doing so, never let anybody bull u never.

2 Likes

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Fahdiga(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2022
Same way one helinues keeps trolling me here despite all my warnings for him to stop

2 Likes

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by HarunaWest(m): 9:09am On Feb 13, 2022
Viiiam:
why cant you ignore people? Why are you so obsessed with peoples opinion about you? Arent you good looking or do you have a defect that gives you low self esteem?

4 Likes

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by helinues: 9:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Same way one helinues keeps trolling me here despite all my warnings for him to stop

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Wonk(m): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2022
I remember....
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2022
I happen to know the solution to your problem. Check back a minute later for the modified version.

Modified:

One thing is true, your bully is attracted to you, and not reciprocating the attention hurts her even more.

Since she's hurt by your avoidance, she would want you to feel hurt too, so you know how that feels. That's human psychology 101.

If you don't want her to pick on you anymore, there are lots of options.

Instead of sitting far away from her in class, sit very close to her, at the same desk if possible. Even if she wants to pick on you, she wouldn't dare when you're in such proximity.

Instead of avoiding her stares, look into them, boldly and never look down. That's submission. Ask her to give you her note, even though you don't need it.

From your write up, I could deduce you struggle with self-esteem. A quick fix for that is hitting the school gym, or enrolling in a boxing class.

The aim is not to fight, but to build your confidence and feel good about yourself. When I step out of the gym, I feel like a million dollar cake.

When you're confident it glows, everyone sees it, even you see it.

17 Likes

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Viiiam: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
dude yo u need to beat that girl up to teach her not to dare try yo again and yo need to level up in ur school okey bullying stops by profound action strong ones okey get her ass wrecked weeped up okey be smart in doing so, never let anybody bull u never.
Honestly I wish I could, but I know it wouldn't look good on me at all. If I wanted to, I could really malhandle her. But I know the extent of my temper when I get upset and level of injury I can inflict especially on a woman as small as she is. Shouting back at her is a dead end because she's like a parrot on weed. She's very loud and has that IDGAF vibe. The only way to really deal with her is physically but I don't really know her. I wish she wasn't in my class
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by slan87(m): 9:27am On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=Viiiam post=110185885]Since I got into college, there's this young lady in my class who's sort of like the class clown. She's loud, intrusive, and constantly makes insulting jokes or biting sarcastic remarks about people which is intended to be "banter" for some reason. And lately, it seems I've become her main target. Now im a naturally a quiet guy who mostly keeps to himself. I'm not quick witted or jokey. And her hyper attitude is a major put off. For my first two college years, I've taken good care not to get on her bad side, so as not to become the butt of her jokes. So this basically started in my 3rd year. Since I hardly ever speak in class, when I do speak, she starts heckling me, or make jokes out of anything I say. She does this EVERY SINGLE TIME. At first I shrugged it off but it seems the more I ignore her, she tries even harder. I've watched her get into a verbal fight with another girl before and she absolutely broke her down to the point of tears. I know getting into a battle of words with her will only aggravate things and make me lose my temper and act irrationally in public. She's much smaller than I am, probably the smallest in my class, but I don't dare attack her because she's a girl. She's a nuisance to me at this point and I don't know her to deal with her. I confess I've had to intentionally miss some classes because I don't want to encounter her. She's basically made me her new target and I don't know who to talk to about this because nearly everyone in this school thinks bullying doesn't exist. Plus there's this idea that if you tell on others bullying you instead of handling it by yourself, then you're soft. Especially if you're a guy being targeted by a girl. I'm totally miserable at this point. Last night was the last straw. I got a call from a private number and when I picked the call, it was supposedly one of my closest female friends who's in another department in my college. I wasn't surprised it was a strange line because she had told me sometime ago that her phone got stolen. She asked to meet in the school cafeteria and I obliged. I came out that night and sat in a corner of the cafeteria with my phone in my hand, using it. After close to 30 minutes I didn't see her, I phoned the line she used to call me and it didn't go through. An hour passed and this lady bully from my class entered the cafeteria with a bunch of her friends, both guys and girls. They sat about two tables away from me. I refused to make eye contact and remained fixated on my phone still trying to contact the girl who called me. After some minutes, I started hearing giggling and snickering from the table of the bully. I didn't want to look up but, it started becoming distracting. After I while, I decided to glance towards their table and I met them staring right at me, grinning and giggling and pointing. My heart sank into my stomach and I felt so ashamed. It felt like I was in middle school. They didn't even care that I saw them,they kept making fun of me from a distance, albeit in hush, but still somewhat audible tones. After some time I got up and decided to leave the cafeteria. I refused to look at their table. One of the guys there kept calling my name, then the bully girl said something, I didn't hear it clearly, but whatever she said suddenly had all of them bursting out laughing uncontrollably. I felt like a little boy being picked on. It was so embarrassing that I cried silently in my room last night. I started making up theories in my head - questioning if perhaps the call I get was a prank from these people. I didn't know what to feel. This girl is just a thorn in my side and she's so unreasonable. Constantly in Joker mode, it's difficult to have a serious conversation with her. The experience last night, coupled with many other bullying experiences I've had in the past has honestly made me to consider suicide. I'm not proud of such thoughts, but it's how I've felt ever since last night. I've always had this feeling that no one likes or understands me. I try to be social but it sometimes feels like I force myself on people. People don't seem too eager to engage with me. In my life I've had probably just 4-5 really close friends and that's it. I don't mind being an introvert, it's just th

Don't be down my dear bro, man up.
My piece of adv for you is whenever you find yourself anywhere she is, stop the act of looking down or elsewhere. Always look straight into her eyes, eye contact has a lot to do with people like that.

If you can build the courage once, she's going to let you be. Avoid having words with her no matter the issue
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Viiiam: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2022
HarunaWest:
why cant you ignore people? Why are you so obsessed with peoples opinion about you? Arent you good looking or do you have a defect that gives you low self esteem?
I try my best to ignore but she always singles me out. You have to admit there are limits to which people can be ignored
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Bestie01(f): 9:27am On Feb 13, 2022
Viiiam:

That's exactly what she wants. To get a reaction out of me. I understand how people in this school are. Women are treated as if they're eggs. Merely shouting at her will get many guys in the class to stand up for her and come to her aid.
my dear,shout!warn her seriously,dat she shud choose her playmates.dat u are not one!act like a man for Godsake.u mean to tell me dat if ur g.f is in the same class, that's how she'd embarrassing u infront of her?or embarrassing her infront of u?wake up,bro

2 Likes

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Viiiam: 9:30am On Feb 13, 2022
HenryDion:
I happen to know the solution to your problem. Check back a minute later for the modified version.

Modified:

One thing is true, your bully is attracted to you, and not reciprocating the attention hurts her even more.

Since she's hurt by your avoidance, she would want you to feel hurt too, so you know how that feels. That's human psychology 101.

If you don't want her to pick on you anymore, there are lots of options.

Instead of sitting far away from her in class, sit very close to her, at the same desk if possible. Even if she wants to pick on you, she wouldn't dare when you're in such proximity.

Instead of avoiding her stares, look into them, boldly and never look down. That's submission. Ask her to give you her note, even though you don't need it.

From your write up, I could deduce you struggle with self-esteem. A quick fix for that is hitting the school gym, or enrolling in a boxing class.

The aim is not to fight, but to build your confidence and feel good about yourself. When I step out of the gym, I feel like a million dollar cake.

When you're confident it glows, everyone sees it, even you see it.
I've looked at this way actually, except I can't seem to detect any signs of attraction whatsoever. But thanks anyway. I understand your perspective. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by yuping(m): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2022
undecided Always shun her and tell her not to talk about you whenever she raise the topic, make sure she is talking about you before you do this.

1 Like

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by HarunaWest(m): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2022
Viiiam:

I try my best to ignore but she always singles me out. You have to admit there are limits to which people can be ignored
Then address her and tell her point blank that you dont like her trolling you shikenah. No be fight. If she persists, then you report her to your department/school management.
Such little girls have a very low self esteem and insecurity.They find validation by yabbing odaz. I wish i was the one in your shoes though, na one thing I go just find about her tell am, her brain go reset.
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Fidecoo(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2022
Viiiam:

Olodo!!.
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Nicepoker(m): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Go home wait for her to graduate then you can resume school again. grin

1 Like

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by heniford2: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2022
Viiiam:

Honestly I wish I could, but I know it wouldn't look good on me at all. If I wanted to, I could really malhandle her. But I know the extent of my temper when I get upset and level of injury I can inflict especially on a woman as small as she is. Shouting back at her is a dead end because she's like a parrot on weed. She's very loud and has that IDGAF vibe. The only way to really deal with her is physically but I don't really know her. I wish she wasn't in my class
yo you have to beat her do not infest injury on her bullies never give up even when the become adults so do the needful and what's this IDGAF vibe the meaning, when i was just in secondary school was bullied by this guy and his crew it kept on till one day i meet him and beg this dude to please stop he accepted laughing out but the next day he became a monster in between dude upgraded to another level of bullying undecided i saw shit i tried complaining to school authority they caution him buh he upgraded more so i had to act i had to make him understand that nobody in life is permount to bullying with the help of my beloved friend Dennis may soul Rest in peace we played the swan game in dirty we mold together grin cheesy till i graduated he dare not bully me nor anybody close to me i even bullied the brat. So level up
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Thegracefulness: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2022
Well, usually I just read and continue hiding in the shadows, but from your write-up, I can deduce you’re a child. At most, a prepubescent or teenager, because they’re the ones invested and infested with these issues you’ve mentioned. I’ve decided to advise you, like I would, my younger ones.

Ignore the persons advising you to go physical and beat up this your supposed bully. Let me tell you, a fight can lead to a thousand and one other things, not limited to a murder charge.

I’ve seen where somebody got incarcerated—a fifteen years old girl, because in school, she hit another girl in the chest, not knowing this other girl had previously been suffering from a cardiovascular problem. Then she slumped and died.

From an argument about dirty underwear, straight to jail.

From your write-up, I could also deduce you probably school outside this home country, Nigeria. What with calling your institution ‘college’ and the cafeteria settings and all that in your description.

It’s a good thing you’re not in a Nigerian school, else if you reported this matter to a person of authority in the school, best believe, they’d mock you, call you a coward and shove it down your throat. Maybe even do so in the presence of your classmates (which would totally worsen things).

But good enough, you seem to be in a more organized academic environment, where they recognize that bullying is a real act and a threat to the lives of victims.

Go to a person of authority. As quick as you can. Make sure you do not belittle the psychological effect your bully is inflicting on you. Be persistent and courageous in your report, so that at least, she would either be suspended, taken to detention, or have her guardians invited to take note of what their ward is doing in school.

Whoever said you’re a coward for ignoring her, is simply dumb and a coward themselves. As a man, I inform my “children” never to raise their hands on a woman. No matter the situation. At worst walk away, or at best reprimand her seriously. Occasion the reprimand in a way that there would be others around to bear you witness.

Do not avoid your bully. Except confronting them would cause you any physical harm. There is no shame in walking away. Don’t be the first to engage in a fight. Always, and always be the defense—especially in a fight. I sincerely hope this never results in a fight, but if it does, walk away, and if she is not letting you walk away, if that be your last resort at least, slap her once. Hard and resounding. So that it never escapes her mind, and if she’s seeking revenge, whenever she touches the part of the slap, she’d begin to doubt if revenge would be possible.

Somebody else also mentioned the possibility that she may like you or have a crush on you. Except this person is her twin brother or sister, I wonder how they know this for a fact. I am much convinced that anybody who likes somebody and acts in this manner she’s acting, is more than anything a lunatic. And should be avoided thoroughly.

I beg you, do not encourage whatever nonsense she’s scheming for you. Avoid her. Do not sit close to her. Do not ever lock eye contacts with her. Because then, if her intentions are otherwise, now she would just have easier and more profound reasons to double her torment because she would consider you a fool.

I sincerely hope you reach out to somebody close to you—say your older siblings, or maybe your parents before this becomes something else. They know you better. And I believe they’re in a better position to offer you qualified and quantitative advice. Good luck, child.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by JONSYN7154: 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Viiiam:
Warri guys no dey una school ni? Go hire dem make dem Yab her for class in front of everyone den u go Kom Laf her die dem she go avoid you like Lepper.

Do this and thank me later.
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Nemesis0147(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
At your 3rd year a lady is bullying you and you are talking nonsense,,I guess when your fellow guy bully’s you,,you go drop out from school!!

Give her a resounding slap in the class whenever she tries that rubbish with you again!!

This generation keep birthing weak men!!

1 Like

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Qatar2022: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Viiiam:
I hate this nonsense i read, if you're my son i will disown you , what a soft stupid idiot you're

1 Like

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Qatar2022: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Viiiam:

Then go close to her and woo her
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by bigcee(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
She has a character defect and those aiding her is her flying monkeys. There is what I call 'rude jokes'.Someone will say stup!d things to you and when you react they be like "oh, it's just an harmless joke. Why are you being too sensitive?"... And then the flying monkeys will quickly jump to their defence.

Guy, for how long are you gonna tolerate that shit. I urge you to stand up for yourself and face her. Tell her that you have had enough of the abuse and tell her never to try such with you. She has spotted some kind of weakness in you that's why she targeted you.

Guy, stand up for yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Notyourfriend: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Viiiam:

I’m very introverted too. From what you said above we are not very different.

I’d just tell you to ignore.
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by youngreezy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Girl wey you go nod em mouth comot like two teeth,you dey here dey cap nonsense mtcheeew.......dey there make girl dey Carry you shine
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by blinking001(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
No be naija you dey?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? / Waec Chemistry Practical Questions And Answers 2022[obj And Essay] / Pregnant Woman Caught Cheating On Her Husband (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.