Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

The New Corolla I Saw For The First Time! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The New Corolla I Saw For The First Time! (2153 Views)

What I Saw Written On A Tricycle! / What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Corolla I Saw For The First Time! by Xperienx(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2022
I stumbled upon this Toyota Corolla yesterday while driving down to an occasion, on getting home I had to Google to know more about the car.
I have checked all corolla models and brands but couldn't find this vehicle listed among them.
From my brief research, I discovered this vehicle was rebranded in China.
My question is, can I upgrade my Toyota Corolla 2006 to this one in the image. Would the parts, including the backlight, bumper etc be easily found, what could be the possibilities and estimated cost of upgrading.
The brand is Toyota Corolla EX
I really love the feel of this vehicle

Re: The New Corolla I Saw For The First Time! by mariovito(m): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2022
H
Re: The New Corolla I Saw For The First Time! by Bobloco: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2022
grin
Re: The New Corolla I Saw For The First Time! by Soulsymbol99: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2022
Na chinko version
Re: The New Corolla I Saw For The First Time! by nurey(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2022
Xperienx:
I stumbled upon this Toyota Corolla yesterday while driving down to an occasion, on getting home I had to Google to know more about the car.
I have checked all corolla models and brands but couldn't find this vehicle listed among them.
From my brief research, I discovered this vehicle was rebranded in China.
My question is, can I upgrade my Toyota Corolla 2006 to this one in the image. Would the parts, including the backlight, bumper etc be easily found, what could be the possibilities and estimated cost of upgrading.
The brand is Toyota Corolla EX
I really love the feel of this vehicle

Sell your 2006 corolla and go and buy corolla Altis instead. This particular type is China version and we don't import cars much from china, Asia version (altis) is closer

1 Like

Re: The New Corolla I Saw For The First Time! by Kingsoul1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: The New Corolla I Saw For The First Time! by skywalker240(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Everything is made in China
Re: The New Corolla I Saw For The First Time! by Smithkline200: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Una and Upgrade.

Drive your car like that
Re: The New Corolla I Saw For The First Time! by Xperienx(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
Smithkline200:
Una and Upgrade.

Drive your car like that
shocked
Re: The New Corolla I Saw For The First Time! by PAQ(m): 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
It is very possible but it will be difficult to get the parts, and expensive to do, that money will be useful elsewhere.

you will have to bye headlights, tail lights, bumper, maybe fenders & bonnet for the differently shaped headlights. The rear will be reworked by a panel beater to accommodate the rear lights, which are also shaped differently from other Corollas.

is all that upgrade worth the money and stress to you? if yes then good luck finding the parts.

PS. I no be mechanic/ panel beater, abeg dont ask me how much or if i fit do am!
Re: The New Corolla I Saw For The First Time! by Xperienx(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
PAQ:
It is very possible but it will be difficult to get the parts, and expensive to do, that money will be useful elsewhere.

you will have to bye headlights, tail lights, bumper, maybe fenders & bonnet for the differently shaped headlights. The rear will be reworked by a panel beater to accommodate the rear lights, which are also shaped differently from other Corollas.

is all that upgrade worth the money and stress to you? if yes then good luck finding the parts.

PS. I no be mechanic/ panel beater, abeg dont ask me how much or if i fit do am!

Well said
Re: The New Corolla I Saw For The First Time! by Alfred74: 7:01am On Feb 17, 2022
You lots think too highly of that rubbish thief magnet

(1) (Reply)

Morgas 5w30 Oil Review / Oxygen Sensor Wiring Polarity (PICs Inside) / How To Remove A Snake From Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.