Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

VIO Have No Business On The Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / VIO Have No Business On The Road (300 Views)

"You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady / VIO Uses Robot To Control Traffic In Abuja, Drivers Obey (Video) / If You are Doing Well In Nigeria, You Have No Business Relocating Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIO Have No Business On The Road by zolajpower: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2022
Hello family ,
Please I want to know how true Is it that VIO. do not have any business checking of vehicle license on the road
Lalasticala , please help push this to front page for more comment

Re: VIO Have No Business On The Road by ican2020: 9:24am On Feb 13, 2022
I did a little research and I discovered that VIO does not have the right to stop private vehicles.

That’s interesting and VIO will see pepper and come to think of it, I may buy a new car by dragging VIO to court for all their harassment and unlawful duties on Abuja roads.

You need to see how this wicked souls harasses vehicle owners in Dutse and Zuba, they even blocked roads often

(1) (Reply)

URGENT Which University Abroad Can I Work And Study My MSC With A Budget Of 1m / Help! How Can I Get Nigerian Passport In Lagos With Ease? / How Do I Move? Please Drop Your Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.