Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket (22130 Views)

Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South / 2023: APC Govs Scheme Against Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Amid Plot Against Zoning / APC Governors: No To Zoning, Presidential Ticket Open To All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by gentlegenius(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2022
Amotolongbo:
The bolded is just the fact about Atiku. In fact, he is less intelligent than many Nigerians
True...
But at least, he's more intelligent than the dullard occupying Aso Rock right now.
Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by Sleekfingers: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Well North is given it to South.... SouthWest in particular

Ibos are just one out of 6 geopolitical zones and one out if 300 ethnic groups, they have the lowest PVC and least active voters of all region

If Ibos want consensus of the South let them tell SouthWest when they ever supported a Yoruba candidate to get supported back by SouthWest

Nnamdi Azikwe favoured Sarduna over Awolowo even when Awolowo won majority seat

You voted for Tofa because of Sylvester Ugoh in 1993 against Abiola

Alex Ekweume contested and loss against Obasanjo that fought and went to prison for Democracy while Ibos were hobnobing with Abacha

2003 while everyone stepped down for Obasanjo's 2nd term.. Rochas and Orji contested PDP primaries, Chuba Okadigbo and Ojuckwu formed alliance with Buhari in ANPP to tackle Obasanjo

1999 Yorubas voted AD,
2003 PDP,
2007 AC (AD faction turned AC)
2011 ACN
2015 APC (ACN merged with CPC)
2019 APC
So by default Yorubas should get rewarded with APC Presidential ticket

Ibos voted PDP in 1999 ( forgetting APGA)
2003 PDP
2007 PDP
2011 PDP
2015 PDP
2019 PDP

Suddenly 2023 they want APC ticket even when they never supported them

APC can never give those confused people their ticket.....they should go and lick the PDP arse, to get presidential ticket.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by Sleekfingers: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2022
Jeffyblaq:
All I could see is nuthin but desperation in the likes of Atiku, Tinubu, Rochas....

The country need the likes of Osinbajo, Peter Obi, moghalu, zulum.. .

Anything aside these guys mentioned latter is just the same gimmicks of forcing a square peg in a round hole.

This country Nigeria is in a state of comatose.

Abeg, commot peter obi from that list.....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by Sleekfingers: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Igbos do not have the lowest PVC rate in Nigeria.The amount of Igbo PVCs in Lagos alone is more than the ones even the ones in some SE states

Says who?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by onuman: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2022
Atiku needs to be aware that zoning of the presidency between the north and the south has been it since 1999, and that if his personal ambition to rule Nigeria leads to break up of Nigeria, his Arewa north of Nigeria shall feel the pains of break-up of Nigeria more than any other region in the country.

It's hard to imagine the mindset of any northern Nigerian trying to succeed President Buhari in 2023.
Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by Flexherbal(m): 11:52am On Feb 13, 2022
Oh!
Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by Amalekki: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2022
onuman:
Atiku needs to be aware that zoning of the presidency between the north and the south has been it since 1999, and that if his personal ambition to rule Nigeria leads to break up of Nigeria, his Arewa north of Nigeria shall feel the pains of break-up of Nigeria more than any other region in the country.

It's hard to imagine the mindset of any northern Nigerian trying to succeed President Buhari in 2023.
Please remove that age-long 'Nigeria will break up' fantasy from your political analysis. It's not happening. Worst will be another military take over and back to square one. So every zone better learn to play politics and align well with others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2022
yomi531:
So u have decided to swim against the tide abi. B*MB and Ogun from my village go faya fellas like u

Back to sender. God does not answer the prayers of wickeds.

Nothing will happen. Who do we offend? NOBODY!.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by onuman: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2022
haffaze777:
Power remain in North crew grin

Because of zoning, Atiku had to abandon his PDP and joined APC to get a president from his northern region to oust then president Goodluck Jonathan.
For 2023, Atiku condemns zoning. This is like Atiku seeing southern politicians as objects to be manipulated with ease.
Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by Mag1983: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2022
I think is over for atiku, Ndigbo all the way for 2023
Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by ipain: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2022
omenkaLives:
They're very confused. One day, Amaechi, another day Obi Pandora, the day after Atiku, etc.

Sucks to be them.
They will be here to mob your tears from the ground cos what is brewing in your beloved APC will render a lot of you political jobbers USELESS!
Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by RandyOku: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2022
Amalekki:

Please don't put Obi in trouble with Oga Atiku. Did he obtain permission to contest from Atiku?

Now, copy this and send it to your FATHERgrin

#PETER OBI is not DESPERATE because he always work for the people
Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by Amalekki: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2022
RandyOku:

Now, copy this and send it to your FATHERgrin

#PETER OBI is not DESPERATE because he always work for the people
Shows how much you respect your father if you have one grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
onuman:

Nigeria will never break up. Maybe not in your times.

In PDP,how may years did North rule?

Don't mix up APC and PDP politics to favor your region.

In APC,South has all the right to call for zoning, and we SW stands the highest chance.

In PDP North,has the right to call for even zoning towards them. The highest they can say is to call for open ticket, and they are right.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by haffaze777(m): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
onuman:

Because of zoning, Atiku had to abandon his PDP and joined APC to get a president from his northern region to oust then president Goodluck Jonathan.
For 2023, Atiku condemns zoning. This is like Atiku seeing southern politicians as objects to be manipulated with ease.

But some south miscreants are rooting for Atiku because they hate south west,I don't have problem with Igbo been president before some miscreants from East let me know what they have for south west is nothing but hatred,I will gladly vote any candidate from South south come 2023 but I will never vote for south east candidate,if some people think they're mad,we can equally show them that we can be mad together,instead of telling us why we should vote for one of them, they're threatening us that we must vote for them or North continue ruling Nigeria,North better continue ruling because I will never vote them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mag1983:
I think is over for atiku, Ndigbo all the way for 2023

It is not over one that feel in save whan Party throws its ticket open.

Atiku does not call PDP to zone it to North. He call for open ticket.

And yet you're complaining.

We will see to whom its over.

Meanwhile,you have no place in APC also.
Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by RandyOku: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Amalekki:

Shows how much you respect your father if you have one grin

BLOODY YOLUBA Muslimgrin

Next time you stay ur lanegrin
Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by Amalekki: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
RandyOku:

BLOODY YOLUBA Muslimgrin

Next time you stay ur lanegrin
Grow up kid. Peter Obi is your age mate yet you are here making a fool of yourself due to arrested development grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by adetem(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
If atiku and tinubu run atiku go win ham o
Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by onuman: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Amalekki:

Please remove that age-long 'Nigeria will break up' fantasy from your political analysis. It's not happening. Worst will be another military take over and back to square one. So every zone better learn to play politics and align well with others.

Your fantasy is skyhigh. Borders on delusion.
Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by Mooh247: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Macphenson:

Igbos supported and funded Obasanjo's presidency even when his traecherous rejected and refused to vote for him. Orji Uzor Kalu funded Obasanjo's presidency with #500M as at then.

Igbos still voted Obasanjo for the second time against our own, DIm Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, the results are there.

On the case of Abiola, that election adjudged the freest and fairest election ever in the history of this country, was conducted Humphrey Nwosu as the NEC chairman. He went ahead and announced the result against Abacha's wish in favour of MKO ABiola.

He was ruthlessly dealt with for announcing a yoruba man as president that til date, he is still suffering from the trauma.

DId the yorubas ever cared to know what happened to him for standing with them? NO.

Grow up kid.

You must really think you are conversing with people with zero history and information

1: Orji Uzor Kalu. Funded new party PDP with 500 million and got Abia Governorship Ticket from the party he funded and not Obasanjo's campaign fund that largely came from Northern Elite and military class.. especially General Shehu Yar'Adua loyalist and Babangida

2: Humphrey Nwosu never fully announced the election result till date so no point white washing him as an hero because he isn't. And nobody, I repeat nobody traumatised him for any reason. Not Babangida, Sonekan, Abacha or Abdulsalam even Yorubas left him to his karma

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by fredoooooo: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Anago55:
If the yorubas cannot givein to a consensus Igbo presidency 2023 as was done to them in 1999,then the north can keep it till eternity

Whatever southern clamour that tend to favour a certain region to the detriment of the rest is selfish one and I call on Ohanaeze ndi Igbo and our cousins in the pandef to jettison such union with usurpers from the west end and play the sophisticated politics as was played by them 2015 and 2019 respectively

You can go back to 1999 .. we're in 2022 , election will come up in 2023 ...
You can't eat where you didn't sow ... or better still ask PDP to do it because APC will not

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by Mamabugi(f): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Y would he not disagree, when he already knows the plan with PMB. About giving power back to him. But trust me, God is still in the business of performing miracles.
Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by onuman: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
haffaze777:

But some south miscreants are rooting for Atiku because they hate south west,I don't have problem with Igbo been president before some miscreants from East let me know what they have for south west is nothing but hatred,I will gladly vote any candidate from South south come 2023 but I will never vote for south east candidate,if some people think they're mad,we can equally show them that we can be mad together,instead of telling us why we should vote for one of them, they're threatening us that we must vote for them or North continue ruling Nigeria,North better continue ruling because I will never vote them.

Justice and just society do not exist in your dictionary, so why would one waste one's precious time exchanging discussion with some low like you?
Those who have ruled Nigeria since 1960 to its present state of stupor have reduced you to what you are now. If Igbo will not rule Nigeria, you have one option
Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by icon007(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
Anago55:
If the yorubas cannot givein to a consensus Igbo presidency 2023 as was done to them in 1999,then the north can keep it till eternity

Whatever southern clamour that tend to favour a certain region to the detriment of the rest is selfish one and I call on Ohanaeze ndi Igbo and our cousins in the pandef to jettison such union with usurpers from the west end and play the sophisticated politics as was played by them 2015 and 2019 respectively

Wrong brother. No consensus in 1999 at all. Check the fact. The ticket of each party was fair contested.

Just that Atiku needs to support a SE candidate as payback while Buhari support a SW candidate as payback...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by omenkaLives(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
ipain:
They will be here to mob your tears from the ground cos what is brewing in your beloved APC will render a lot of you political jobbers USELESS!
Igbos are stupid illiterates- Simon Ekpa.

Bye.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by haffaze777(m): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
onuman:

Justice and just society do not exist in your dictionary, so why would one waste one's precious time exchanging discussion with some low like you?
Those who have ruled Nigeria since 1960 to its present state of stupor have reduced you to what you are now. If Igbo will not rule Nigeria, you have one option

If you want to rule as you desperate want ,common sense should have told you what to do instead of blackmailing others to vote for you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by Anago55: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
icon007:

Wrong brother. No consensus in 1999 at all. Check the fact. The ticket of each party was fair contested.

Just that Atiku needs to support a SE candidate as payback while Buhari support a SW candidate as payback...
. All liars are liable to go to hell. Fairly contested and everyone party chose southwest candidate in 1999? Tell that to the crawling toddler behind you
Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by Anago55: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
fredoooooo:

You can go back to 1999 .. we're in 2022 , election will come upbin 2023 ...
Yiu can't eat where you didn't sow ... or better still ask PDP to do it because APC will not
. You didn't sow in PDP in 1999 remember? But you ate the juicest part of it

You westerners are terrible liars
Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by Reference(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
To all the hordes of sectional, ethnic champions above, in the interest of your children that will consider they way you folks lived and died in the misery of sentiment, hear this.

Zone the Presidency to who can, who will and who will swear with his or her life to:
* Restructure this country along the lines of social and economic justice.
* Evolve a national identity.
* And most importantly, put Nigerians to work as a final solution to insecurity and the myriad of criminal activities presently drowning this country.

And where you cannot find one, train a horse to do that...
And I will gladly register to get a PVC.
Anything else is just a waste of time and a waste of a lifetime.

But when I observe 95 percent of the preceding posts I can only deduce that we have not suffered enough, the fire of despondency is not hot enough to separate us from the sordid habits that have brought us here. So, may the suffering continue.
Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by Anago55: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

you mean igbo didn't contest with Yoruba in the primaries of the major parties then?

if igbo contested against Yoruba In the parties then why scared to contest against them? political inferiority or what?

Yoruba are majority stakeholders in APC than any southern Nigeria, igbo are majority stakeholders than anybody in southern Nigeria In PDP. that's a political arrangement, Yoruba will not build party for you igbo to reap, since you people have confidence that APC will fail then why cry over Yoruba becoming their flag bearer, if not that you people are dumb
. The igbos built the PDP that gave you ticket in 1999 remember?

I am not against southwest being the APC flagbearer but I am certain you guys will lose in the southern part of the country. This I am sure

Go ahead and call us (SE/SS) 5% , we shall see how it goes in 2023
Re: Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket by omenkaLives(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
onuman:

According to twisted minds like yours, there's "justice" only when your own people are placed over and above everyone else.

There are hundreds of tribes in this country but the only time there is I hustice is when ibos cant have their way. You people have had your chances at the highest echelon of government in this country but there are tribes that have yet to even produce ministers. That is justice to typical ibos like you.

You people dont seem to have realized your folly with ipob. Keep threatening everyone. The threats you're currently carrying out have your kith and kin as the biggest victims. If you wanna double down on the destruction of your region, you can damn well be our guest.

Pressurize your darling party to micro zone their ticket to your people. You've been busting your hump for them for over 22 years, yet they can't even consider you worthy of their ticket. And as shameless as you people are, it is APC who you hate with such unblemished passion that you aggressively demand a ticket from.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno / Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide / Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.