Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint (25485 Views)

Gunmen Kill Two Riot Policemen At Taraba Checkpoint / 4 Policemen Killed By Armed Robbers In Ebonyi, Others Injured / Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
ebufa:

It's 13 years agone....the boko haram clowns are still there in sambisa o! who is the joke on! instead of contributing your quota to resolving a tit for tat killing going on........you barge in here to muddy waters even more! black people sef!

After 13 years, is Boko Haram still as potent as it once was? Is IPOB/ESN still as potent as it was when it began its attack on security forces? IPOB should keep attacking and the security agencies will keep decimating them. No time
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
nedekid:

Is the possibility not there that this was the work of armed robbers meeting a checkpoint and opening fire on the policemen?

Gunmen attacked and killed policemen in a check point in Enugu town two days before this latest attack. The sequence weakens the possibility of the attacks being carried out by random armed robbers.
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Karlman: 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aufbauh:

It's not really easy for the taskmaster to let go of his critical familiar servant. They need them for the numbers(population), exploration & exploitation.
Take a clue from the Egyptian & the Israelite.
I have a house help who behaves so badly that I should have sent away long time ago but I have to consider other factors beyond her immediate usefulness.
Lots of you miserable oafs makes my day with your oafish outlooks and senseless comments....the funniest part is that such illiterates as yourself always usurp the regalia of being learned while in reality you're not only an illiterate but also a frustrated miserable pauper.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
NaijaTrend01:

When e go set, I will buy that remaining land from your father, and I will make sure your entire family becomes my tenant in your fuckin land.

Bla bla bla bla. Change cassette abeg. We are tired of hearing this boring song.

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
November1857:
Keep hiding in the south laughing, siblings are being wipes out by bandits in your backwards region..

True.
I hear say, no King remain for East. Them say IPOB don finish them all. grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
kingsceemark:

You go school at all?

I school for Aba grin
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by AyomideOG01: 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
SWATMan:

Yes because you are empty and lack content. You no different from an empty coke can still advertising coca-cola without liquid content. Olodo

Na wa o
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by November1857(m): 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

True.
I hear say, no King remain for East. Them say IPOB don finish them all. grin grin
Stop using the south as a save heaven,go back to your region... grin Abi you no want go paradise.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Lionnation: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2022
Maduawuchukwu:

If you think killing policemen will give you all these things you listed then you are a clown. The killers will soon be taken down like their fellow gunmen in the past have been.
is this the answer you have after all he just said, black people seff, you guys are the real devil

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by kingsceemark(m): 1:48am On Feb 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I school for Aba grin

Aba no dey produce an illiterate like you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by omoluka: 2:03am On Feb 14, 2022
kettykin:

Today between Egypt and Israel who is the task master and who is the slave . The Jews have now gone ahead to own most of the most powerful companies in the world or be part owners like Google, Intel, Qualcomm , Facebook , Instagram,WhatsApp while Egypt has remained an under dog of world politics living on foreign aids and leftovers from western countries and depending on the tourism revenue from western countries to survive. Egypt is not even a major power block in Africa.

So will happen to Nigeria very soon, the cost of keeping Nigeria one will far outstrip the income of Nigeria as a country leading to Nigeria taking loans to fund military acquisition and expenditure until such a time Nigeria will no longer be considered for new foreign loans , when that happens Nigeria will be forced to toe the line of Soviet union or Hindustan.

Even as Nigeria is presently constituted who are the task masters and who are the slaves , i have more than 3 Northerners serving as my security in Lagos, east and Abuja , they wash my cars clean the premises and Carry out sundry tasks and i am personally not answerable or dependent on a Northerner for anything
God blessyou ,you shared my perspectives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Hseffa: 3:10am On Feb 14, 2022
Redcrafton:

If your narrative is not more skewed, you would have seen that I mentioned the deficit is with any party in power.

Why should there be deficit in the first place?

That is the question, Prof.

Are the easterners not part of your one Nigeria?
.........................................................................................................

Presumably, you 're simply not receptive of others' opinions, you sought for.

Factly, are you happy with the IPOB antics?

7 massive years of unfounded animosity & hatred for the two other principal regions- North & West.

Simplest route to South East's national developments are: DIPLOMACY & CAMARADERIE with the other parts.

There is no geo-political region that isn't MARGINALISED, one way or the other.

Boko Haram & ISWAP sagas are as a result of perceived marginalization too!

Beside fact both sects domain in the North; HAS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT KID-GLOVED with them? Be reminded of Sheikh Zakzakky & family too. 6 years on in jail, with wife. 6-children, DEAD. Over 1000 sect members KILLED! Though Islam faith. Yet, same Federal government BRUTALISES them!

Symbolic concern of Aso Rock is UNITY! Nothing peculiar to the South East!

1966 Civil War- summarily resulted because IGBO 9 & 1 YORUBA officers coup-de-etat, massacred 1st Republic leaders from other regions of the country YET SPARED NNAMDI AZIKIWE (sailed to Bahamas on pretentious leave) & THOSE FROM EASTERN REGION!

Thus, reprisal actions, in August 1966.
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Hseffa: 3:13am On Feb 14, 2022
Redcrafton:

If your narrative is not more skewed, you would have seen that I mentioned the deficit is with any party in power.

.........................................................................................................

Factly, are you happy with the IPOB's antics?

7 massive years of unfounded and needless animosity & hatred for the two other principal regions- North & West.

Simplest route to South East's national developments are: DIPLOMACY & CAMARADERIE with the other parts. You can't insult supposed significant friends and expect returned supports, when need arises (during democratic processes)

Beside fact both sects domain in the North; HAS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT KID-GLOVED with them? Be reminded of Sheikh Zakzakky & family too. 6 years on in jail, with wife. 6-children, DEAD. Over 1000 sect members KILLED! Though Islam faith. Yet, same Federal government BRUTALISES them!

1966 Civil War- summarily resulted because IGBO 9 & 1 YORUBA officers coup-de-etat, massacred 1st Republic leaders from other regions of the country YET SPARED NNAMDI AZIKIWE (sailed to Bahamas on pretentious leave) & THOSE FROM EASTERN REGION!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Hseffa: 3:16am On Feb 14, 2022
Redcrafton:

Factly, are you happy with the IPOB's antics?

7 massive years of unfounded and needless animosity & hatred for the two other principal regions- North & West.

Simplest route to South East's national developments are: DIPLOMACY & CAMARADERIE with the other parts. You can't insult supposed significant friends and expect returned supports, when need arises (during democratic processes)

Besides, fact both sects domained in the North; HAS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT KID-GLOVED with them?

Be reminded of Sheikh Zakzakky & family too. 6 years on in jail, with wife. 6-children, DEAD. Over 1000 sect members KILLED! Though Islam faith. Yet, same Federal government BRUTALISES them!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by compton11(m): 3:38am On Feb 14, 2022
ebufa:

back to sender! the poison you have prepared for others will be your portion!
is Igbo land not becoming Afghanistan small small?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by shortIGBOman: 6:04am On Feb 14, 2022
November1857:
Stop using the south as a save heaven,go back to your region... grin Abi you no want go paradise.. grin

I am a share holder in Imo State treasury. So, I'm here to protect my investment. grin grin

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 14, 2022
Redcrafton:

I know you are bereft of any form of ideas...

The same way you super clown took down BH members...and can come out on Mondays in the east?

Please good people who have solution should come forward.
I Think you people easterners need to build more bridges rather than burn them!

The average igbo man doesn't rate the Hausa and thinks of him as an illiterate... Thereby giving him space to even do more in politics.

#buildbrigdes!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by pquaver(m): 7:02am On Feb 14, 2022
Rugaria:

They want the east to sit by and watch them enjoy Nigeria while the east lives in squalid stupor. Imagine excluding the whole East from the rail connections... Very wicked and evil set of people..

Nwanne d railways to the east are with pdp, saraki, abaribe and ekweremmadu.. Shebi una think say una dey do Buhari Dat time... The worst be say una never still learn. Na for here we dey tell una, una say we be sabo.. Shebi d time don reach now u don dey wail.. U can't eat ur cake and have it
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Rugaria: 7:06am On Feb 14, 2022
pquaver:

Nwanne d railways to the east are with pdp, saraki, abaribe and ekweremmadu.. Shebi una think say una dey do Buhari Dat time... The worst be say una never still learn. Na for here we dey tell una, una say we be sabo.. Shebi d time don reach now u don dey wail.. U can't eat ur cake and have it

That's why we are where we are na.. Who's "wailing" on this thread? Me?
Have you seen anybody begging you for railways?
You will have a troubled country as long as marginalization is your template.
And btw, deprivation of amenities to the East didn't start with Jonathan or Buhari. It's an institutional agenda that we intend to uproot and crush..
We NEVER supported Buhari. We're not supporting Buhari! We will NEVER support Buhari.. Tinubu is next..
Deal with that..
Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by tempest01(m): 7:07am On Feb 14, 2022
pquaver:

You are talking nonsense. If anyone is meant to keep a grudge the south should keep a grudge due to Buharis nepotism and handling the affairs of the country.

If the south were deliberate as the north, 2023 will be on their own terms and it will be strictly like for like payback.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by cardoctor(m): 7:29am On Feb 14, 2022
Very sad
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by HRMK: 7:30am On Feb 14, 2022
BY IPOB,ESN OR UGM! ALL ARE KANU BOYS?
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Lazenby007(m): 7:50am On Feb 14, 2022
Maduawuchukwu:

If you think killing policemen will give you all these things you listed then you are a clown. The killers will soon be taken down like their fellow gunmen in the past have been.
Did you even read what he wrote. Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Tycyborg(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2022
BoBiafra:

Our fore fathers were buried as Biafrans ;there was Biafra 1600 AD; before you Fulanis created divisions and hate; among Biafrans for your selfish exploitation;You cant decide for us;your not even indigenous;let Biafrans make that decision via a Referendum.

For your stupid and uneducated statement about Anambra .
Anambra wu Okpara and Obi Igbo nile - I dare yall to touch Anambra state.
Nri is an Ibo city-state in Anambra State, Nigeria. It was the seat of a powerful and imperial state who was influenced much by the territories inhabited by the Igbo of Awka and Onitsha to the east; the Efik, the Ibibio, to the south; Nsukka and Asaba, and the Anioma to the west. Today, Nri claims to be the heart and origin of the Igbos, but it is historically dated that Igbo Ukwu, formally known as Igbo, and Igbo Nkwo is the true origin and beginning of the Igbos.

wHY THIS BIG LIES?
INFACT THERE IS NOTHING LIKE NAMING COUNTRIES, THEY ONLY NAMED PARTS AND THOSE PARTS IN THOSE TIMES ARE NOT SMALL PARTS THEY ARE VERY LARGE PARTS LIKE COMBINING 5 TO 6 COUNTRIES TOGETHER... ALL YOU SAID ARE LIES. AND AS OF THOSE TIMES THEY DONT USE SUCH THING LIKE MARKER LIKDA LIST ON YOUR PICTURES TO WRITE, THEY USE INK AND THEY DONT USE DITTOS LIKE YOUR SO CALLED OLD PAPERS
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/43/0f/7b/430f7b04cb9b1a71cf49327e01db2374.jpg
THATS A LINK TO HOW AFRICAN WAS DURING THOSE TIME BECAUSE OF LACK OF TECH AND SO ON
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Tycyborg(m): 8:49am On Feb 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Bla bla bla bla. Change cassette abeg. We are tired of hearing this boring song.

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE CRY AND SHOUT LIKE THE WORLD STARTED WITH THEM AND ENDED WITH THEM BUT I KNOW MOST IGBO PEOPLE THAT SHOUT MARGINLIZATION ARE EITHER CONFUSED OR JUST IGNORANT OR MAYBE HYPROCRITE... I AM NOT A PARTISAN PERSON AND NEITHER AM I A BUHARI OR WHO SO EVER SUPPORTER BUT WHEN WE SEE TRUTH WE SHOULD SAY IT...

https://www.legit.ng/1433159-full-list-buharis-completed-ongoing-projects-southeast.html
CHECK OUT MOST OF BUHARI PROJECTS THEY ARE IN THE EAST LEAVING OTHER PLACES AND YET THEY SHOUT MARGINALISATION... I FOLLOWED UP EACH ONE SEARCHING THE PICTURES AND THEY ARE ALL THERE WITH THE ONES I SAW FOR MYSELF...
IGBO PEOPLE WILL NEVER HOLD THEIR REPS AND GOVERNORS ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHATS GOING ON BUT WOULD BLAME THE PRESIDENT FOR EVERYTHING... ITS FUNNY HONESTLY

IGBOS WILL INSULT EVERYOTHER TRIBE BUT WILL WANT THOSE TRIBE TO LISTEN TO THEM... LOOK AT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE ESN OR IPOB... THEY DESTROYED GOVENMENT PROPERTY BUT YET WANT THE SAME GOVERNMENT TO BUILD MORE... THEY KILL OFFICERS BUT YET CRY ABOUT INSECURITIES, THEY HAIL NMK FOR BIAFRA BUT YET WANT PRESIDENCY... IT IS ONLY AN INSANE MAN OR WOMAN THAT WILL KEEP BATHING HIS OR HER CHILDREN WHERE THERE ARE CROCODILES...
IT IS ONLY AN IGBO MAN THAT WILL GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND BELIEVE THEY DEVELOP THE PLACE EVEN SAY IT ANYWHERE
RIVERS STATE STILL COMES TO MIND...
WHEN YOU ARGUE WITH AN IGBO MAN... IF YOU ARE ON HIS SIDE YOU ARE A WISE MAN, ONCE YOU STATE YOUR POINT YOU BECOME AN ENEMY AND THE FIRST THING HE WILL ASK IS YOUR TRIBE...
MOST OF THEM ARE TRIBALIST AND THEY PLAY THAT CARD ALOT EVEN BOILS DOWN TO WHY THEY ARE NOT SO GOOD POLITICALLY...
POLITICS IS ALL ABOUT NUMBERS...
I KNOW ITS NOT ALL IGBO THAT ARE LIKE THIS BUT MOST I MET ARE JUST LIKE THAT
LOOK AT THE ON GOING POLICE RECUITMENT... MOST POLICE THAT WENT FOR THE EXAMS ARE FROM THE NORTH, WEST, SOUTH SOUTH AND VERY FEW IGBOS BUT WHEN NAMES COMES OUT THEY WILL SHOUT QUOTA SYSTEM PUT MORE TRIBES IN THE FORCE WHEREAS THEY NEVER TURN UP FOR IT AND THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING RIGHT FROM THE ON SET
THEY WANT THE WORD NIGERIA TO START AND END WITH THEM...
JUST LET THEM BE... SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by Xendre: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2022
Maduawuchukwu:

U need common sense a wasted sperm like you

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by pquaver(m): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2022
tempest01:

You are talking nonsense. If anyone is meant to keep a grudge the south should keep a grudge due to Buharis nepotism and handling the affairs of the country.

If the south were deliberate as the north, 2023 will be on their own terms and it will be strictly like for like payback.

Don't drag the south into what u brought to urselves. South has people in positions of power.. Alow South South to agitate by themselves and southwest too. Our people are the only ones crying because they are reaping the fruit of bitterness and hatred. Before Buhari became president u wish him death, printed obituary etc you can never determine for him how to react. For every action there is an equal an opposite. Newton's law.
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by pquaver(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2022
Rugaria:

That's why we are where we are na.. Who's "wailing" on this thread? Me?
Have you seen anybody begging you for railways?
You will have a troubled country as long as marginalization is your template.
And btw, deprivation of amenities to the East didn't start with Jonathan or Buhari. It's an institutional agenda that we intend to uproot and crush..
We NEVER supported Buhari. We're not supporting Buhari! We will NEVER support Buhari.. Tinubu is next..
Deal with that..
Olodo

Don't get it twisted we will have a troubled homeland. Fortunately for me and my family we only come and go. U will only inflict in on other Igbos who are not so privileged. What u r doing will never affect hausa, Fulani, ijaew or yoruba. The other parts of Nigeria will live their lives without disturbance.. From asaba to lagos, kogi and Edo to kaduna all the way to bayelsa. They are not bother about ur sit at home. Please if u stop it shame on you. Buhari does not need ur support he is finishing his 8years. Have u seen he ask u beg u for support. U can worship and support atiku for all he cares. Tinubu does not need your support too. We will be here when u will wail here too. Deal with it..
Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by caracas: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

All this Chest beating no dey tire una? The last time I checked, the East is the least developed Region in this Country. Are Igbo people not from the East? grin grin
Olodos every where
Apart from lagos(a no man's land) n Abuja( fct)the Eastern region is the most developed region in Nigeria......

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint by caracas: 10:26am On Feb 14, 2022
pquaver:

Don't get it twisted we will have a troubled homeland. Fortunately for me and my family we only come and go. U will only inflict in on other Igbos who are not so privileged. What u r doing will never affect hausa, Fulani, ijaew or yoruba. The other parts of Nigeria will live their lives without disturbance.. From asaba to lagos, kogi and Edo to kaduna all the way to bayelsa. They are not bother about ur sit at home. Please if u stop it shame on you. Buhari does not need ur support he is finishing his 8years. Have u seen he ask u beg u for support. U can worship and support atiku for all he cares. Tinubu does not need your support too. We will be here when u will wail here too. Deal with it..
Only a fool n ignoramus would reason like this....
How much do you think it cost the government to fight the insurgency in the east? How about repairs of government properties? International damage? Etc
Why do you think this buhari' s government is the worst in Nigerian history? Why is it the most indebted? Why is it always borrowing? Why is the economy so bad.....
Oga use your tongue n count your dirty teeth
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Lynched By Mob In Kaduna Not A Kidnapper But An Innocent Driver From Lagos / The New Tactic Robbers Use In Abuja Revealed By Man / Gunmen Attack Anambra Hospital, Steal Four Newborns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.