Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation (3207 Views)

How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? / He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad / Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by Shevchenkko: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2022
Hello Nairalanders happy sunday to everyone. Please i need help from the travel gurus in the house. I met an American lady online and we got talking. One thing led to the other and we started developing feelings for each other. She's currently madly in love with me and i love her too. She has already told her family about me and also showed them my photo and she made me know that her parents wants to meet me in person. I want her to come over to Nigeria to meet my family but her family do not approve of it because of the security situation in Nigeria.

Now she wants to send me an invitation to come over to the united states. We're already calling our selves husband and wife so i want to know from the travel gurus how much it could cost me to process a visa after she has sent me an invite. Do i need to consult an agent to help me get my visa ? Meaningful contributions will be appreciated. Thanks ..
Cc Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by Aidejay(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by otipoju(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
She will need to send a number of supporting documents for your application. You too will need a number of supporting documents from your end.

But everything depends.

The US embassy has a website. Dont be lazy. Go there and get the information you need. Or you can pay me 2 million naira to put you through.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by Shevchenkko: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
otipoju:
She will need to send a number of supporting documents for your application. You too will need a number of supporting documents from your end.

But everything depends.

The US embassy has a website. Dont be lazy. Go there and get the information you need. Or you can pay me 2 million naira to put you through.
Thanks for this. I will check it out
Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by ednut1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Hello Nairalanders happy sunday to everyone. Please i need help from the travel gurus in the house. I met an American lady online and we got talking. One thing led to the other and we started developing feelings for each other. She's currently madly in love with me and i love her too. She has already told her family about me and also showed them my photo and she made me know that her parents wants to meet me in person. I want her to come over to Nigeria to meet my family but her family do not approve of it because of the security situation in Nigeria.

Now she wants to send me an invitation to come over to the united states. We're already calling our selves husband and wife so i want to know from the travel gurus how much it could cost me to process a visa after she has sent me an invite. Do i need to consult an agent to help me get my visa ? Meaningful contributions will be appreciated. Thanks ..
her invite cannot get you a visa. Your visa application is based on your situation in Nigeria and from what you have explained here i dont know how you can show the visa officer You will return back home. She has to come here and marry you. Or else you wasting your time. All these online things self u haven’t met but u are calling yourselfs husband and wife hahaha. You don’t know if she has huge student loans or mental issues lmao

11 Likes

Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by Shevchenkko: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
ednut1:
her invite cannot get you a visa. Your visa application is based on your situation in Nigeria and from what you have explained here i dont know how you can show the visa officer You will return back home. She has to come here and marry you. Or else you wasting your time. All these online things self u haven’t met but u are calling yourselfs husband and wife hahaha. You don’t know if she has huge student loans or mental issues lmao
Take it easy man. She works with an issurance company and her family is well to do. If i get there, we're getting married straight and i ain't coming back to this shithole. We have discussed all that has to do with our marriage plans. Thank you
Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by otipoju(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Take it easy man. She works with an issurance company and her family is well to do. If i get there, we're getting married straight and i ain't coming back to this shithole. We have discussed all that has to do with our marriage plans. Thank you

Try and be listening to advice. What he told you is gold. Remember i mentioned supporting documents...they are meant to show something abd it is based on them that the visa officer will decide to grant you visa or not. In fact there are three parts to what he pointed out but i dont feel like explaining.

Nevertheless,if you get to the interview and you now say you met online, you are madly in love, and you want to marry her straight when you get there. Your application will be denied 150%.

Some of this kind of knowledge i used to give for free but nowadays me self want to like money.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by Shevchenkko: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
otipoju:

Try and be listening to advice. What he told you is gold. Remember i mentioned supporting documents...they are meant to show something abd it is based on them that the visa officer will decide to grant you visa or not. In fact there are three parts to what he pointed out but i dont feel like explaining.

Nevertheless,if you get to the interview and you now say you met online, you are madly in love, and you want to marry her straight when you get there. Your application will be denied 150%.

Some of this kind of knowledge i used to give for free but nowadays me self want to like money.
Thanks for your advice.
Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by Shevchenkko: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
ednut1:
I never bothered to speak about what i do here in Nigeria for a reason. I'm a film maker, a producer and an actor and i have intentions to further my career abroad. I believe this reason is sufficient for the visa officer to grant me the visa i seek.
Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by Shevchenkko: 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
otipoju:

I would like to send you a pm. Are ypu cool with it ?
Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by ednut1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Shevchenkko:
I never bothered to speak about what i do here in Nigeria for a reason. I'm a film maker, a producer and an actor and i have intentions to further my career abroad. I believe this reason is sufficient for the visa officer to grant me the visa i seek.
all this one na story. Do you have travel history Do you have an account balance with lets says over 5m, do you get regular income that is considered substantial Mainstream actors dey suffer talkless of upcoming one. If not you dey waste your time. If she is serious about you she will come to nigeria to meet you. Parents opinion dont matter in america

5 Likes

Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by Shevchenkko: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
ednut1:
all this one na story. Do you have travel history Do you have an account balance with lets says over 5m, do you get regular income that is considered substantial If not you dey waste your time. If she is serious about you she will come to nigeria to meet you. Parents opinion dont matter in america
Having account balance of 5million naira is not my problem. I helped someone who travelled to india some years back get that from my boss so mine won't be a problem. He sent the money to his account and after the interview he sends the money back to him

1 Like

Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by ednut1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Having account balance of 5million naira is not my problem. I helped someone who travelled to india some years back get that from my boss so mine won't be a problem. He sent the money to his account and after the interview he sends the money back to him
india resemble America ba.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by Shevchenkko: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
ednut1:
india resemble America ba.
Lol. Anyways i will try my best. Thanks for your contributions
Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by zolajpower: 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
Shevchenkko:

I have an agent who does visa and be sure of guarantee. Is IG name is Folarinadesomowo travels
Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by Shevchenkko: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
zolajpower:

I have an agent who does visa and be sure of guarantee. Is IG name is Folarinadesomowo travels
Thanks. I will try to contact him
Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by ednut1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Thanks. I will try to contact him
this is how people get scammed. No one can give guarantee for usa visa

4 Likes

Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by emmyclassic(m): 6:23am On Feb 14, 2022
Good luck to you OP.. But it seems you are a learner
Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by benpedro(m): 6:46am On Feb 14, 2022
Tell her to visit Nigeria and marry you. You can even sponsor her visit to let her and her parents know how serious you are. Convince her that Lagos is safe. Once she marries you in naija, you'll be half way into the US.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by Nemesis0147(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
ednut1:
the way you reply people on this section is very annoying.
You must have 1 or 2 reasons to discourage people...I don’t know why!!
Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by ednut1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nemesis0147:

Truth is bitter, people need to know the truth to avoid false hope and scam. what is bad in that are Americans not going to benin or delta to marry abi is Lagos not safe

2 Likes

Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by Duke89(m): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nemesis0147:

una no like to hear truth until all this hungry agent scam una and u will come back here and start ranting....he's telling the OP nothing but the truth..
Pls ednut1 don't stop telling this learners the truth cos me self dey learn from your post...

2 Likes

Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by Shevchenkko: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
ednut1:
this is how people get scammed. No one can give guarantee for usa visa
I was not really going to make any contact to the said person. I only said what i said to appreciate his contribution on my thread..Thanks for the info though
Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by Brainboxman(m): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2022
You both should meet in another country.
2weeks vacation or something.
E.g Dubai

2 Likes

Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by Kulex56: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2022
This is a better idea if you visit to have a visible plan
Brainboxman:
You both should meet in another country.
2weeks vacation or something.
E.g Dubai
Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
If there's moni this marrying or going to the embassy for visa is shit to me . someone can just buy the damn citizenship . I swear moni is just fúcking to good .. embarassed
Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by HRprof: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Shevchenkko:

US Embassy I know very well will never ask you or look at that invitation letter your girlfriend send or any document including your statement of account. I will advice you not to add the lady on your visa application, if you really want to travel to meet her , apply normal vacation trip to USA if lucky you get the visa then you can meet her when you get there but if you want your visa denial use her as your means of travel in your visa application. Do not use agent

3 Likes

Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by Shevchenkko: 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
HRprof:

US Embassy I know very well will never ask you or look at that invitation letter your girlfriend send or any document including your statement of account. I will advice you not to add the lady on your visa application, if you really want to travel to meet her , apply normal vacation trip to USA if lucky you get the visa then you can meet her when you get there but if you want your visa denial use her as your means of travel in your visa application. Do not use agent
Thanks so much for this adivice. I really appreciate this
Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 05, 2022
ednut1:
all this one na story. Do you have travel history Do you have an account balance with lets says over 5m, do you get regular income that is considered substantial Mainstream actors dey suffer talkless of upcoming one. If not you dey waste your time. If she is serious about you she will come to nigeria to meet you. Parents opinion dont matter in america

Hello bros. I currently find myself in op position too I have travel experience. I have the 5m. Mine is visiting soon.
I have tried searching for thread for US spousal related visa. My search mostly come back empty. Is there a thread for Nigerians that are about to get married to an American on here ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by FaavyVitalian(f): 7:17am On Mar 05, 2022
Op I think we should get in touch i'm in the shoe as you 07069171513
Re: How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation by TWoods(m): 7:45am On Mar 05, 2022
Shevchenkko:

So basically fraud... ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe / This Place In Kano Will Shock You, Forget COVID-19 / Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.