Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

30 Million Gang” – Mummy G.O Reveals She Used To Wake Up To Credit Alerts. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 30 Million Gang” – Mummy G.O Reveals She Used To Wake Up To Credit Alerts. (192 Views)

I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / Help! Palmpay Refuse To Credit My Withdrawal / Watch Video: Thousands Of Mushin Boys Goes Head To Head With One Million Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Million Gang” – Mummy G.O Reveals She Used To Wake Up To Credit Alerts. by Lumenasblog(m): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Funmilayo Adebayo popularly known as Mummy G.O , a controversial evangelist, has responded to those who have questioned some of her prior life stories before becoming a devout christian .

She said that she had millions in her bank over 50 years ago and that she was frequently awoken by bank notifications.During a service, Mummy G.O stated that those who question her have never lost as much as she had.
The evangelist stated that she amassed her fortune through nightclubs, cocainnee sales, and even seexx workers and sugar mummies who paid her tithes.

She added that at those times before she became a Christian, her bank balance was never below N30 million.

Watch the video below via Facebook link:

[url=https://www.facebook.com/104462381979536/posts/148378750921232/][/url]

Re: 30 Million Gang” – Mummy G.O Reveals She Used To Wake Up To Credit Alerts. by Wawelexy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Make she do giveaway na.... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Transport Going To Plateau State / The Future Of Computer Gaming / Omolola Bakre Leads, As Top Five Ogun Assembly Aspirants Begin Consultation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.