Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

What Is The Hardest Course In University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Hardest Course In University? (29588 Views)

Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. / Hardest Course To Study / Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kemistri4(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hi guys,

What do you think is the hardest course to study in University?

Me: biochem, anatomy and pharmacy

I'll love to hear your opinions grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kwara1stson: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Pharmacy hard no be small....

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Mariangeles(f): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hard is subjective.

What is very hard to you might be considered very easy to another.

318 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by NobleSeed(m): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
nothing like hardest course.
Even the course you think is the simplest course people still complain that is very hard.The pham and the biochem you mentioned some still consider it as nothing,it all Burns down to the individual.
Nothing beat studying the course you aspire for not the one school give you just because you can pass their POST_ utme.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by sinkhole: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
The hardest course in University is the course that you can not understand wink

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kingjay5(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kemistri4:
Hi guys,

medicine and surgery, if your skin no full, no put body

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by AngelHoly(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Biochem

I swear, you go draw structures from oshodi to mile 2

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Toktee(m): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Go try HISTORY na

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Peeing on your clothing in public and in class, assholemods come and explain to us why your lord and personal saviour pee on his clothes... What a monumental disgrace to his followers... Em Pampers don full comot body... Nyesom Ezenwo Wike leeeeeee., Come and rescue us from hands of the evil people that want to bring in another disaster as president of Nigeria..... Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Leeeeeeeeee please come we need you... Wike 2023 Amen....

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by leomarz007: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kemistri4:
Hi guys,

There is no hardest course in the university. It is either you are reading or you are not reading your books. Shekina

20 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Ishiewo: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
You dey whyne ECONOMICS...?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kemistri4(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kingjay5:
medicine and surgery, if your skin no full, no put body

Aswear grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kemistri4(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
leomarz007:

There is no hardest course in the university. It is either you are reading or you are not reading your books. Shekina

That's not true bro.

Some courses are more demanding than others

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kemistri4(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kwara1stson:
Pharmacy hard no be small....
Very much

Crazy course. That's what I'm currently doing

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kemistri4(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
NobleSeed:
nothing like hardest course.
Even the course you think is the simplest course people still complain that is very hard.The pham and the biochem you mentioned some still consider it as nothing,it all Burns down to the individual.
Nothing beat studying the course you aspire for not the one school give you just because you can pass their POST_ utme.

Some courses are more demanding bro

Eg a D grade is pass in like say, plant science but a Fail in pharmacy school

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kemistri4(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
sinkhole:
The hardest course in University is the course that you can not understand wink

Very true grin

Of all the courses I've done in pharmacy school, Anatomy has got to be the craziest. Couldn't even understand a thing cheesy

That course na for cultists grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kemistri4(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
AngelHoly:
Biochem

I swear, you go draw structures from oshodi to mile 2

Glycolytic pathway and pentophosphate pathway wan kill me this semester cheesy

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kemistri4(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mariangeles:
Hard is subjective.

What is very hard to you might be considered very easy to another.

Noted ma'am

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Ahmback(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kemistri4:
Hi guys,

Studying veterinary medicine in MOUAU is the toughest thing bro.... I'm a student there.
imagine studying pathology, histology, physiology, avian anatony, gross (bovine, equine etc) anatomy, microbiology, biochemistry and lots more. All under one discipline

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kwara1stson: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kemistri4:

Very much

Crazy course. That's what I'm currently doing
I'm a Pharmacist, I graduated last year

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Malik1338(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
Banking and Finance
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kemistri4(m): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kwara1stson:
I'm a Pharmacist, I graduated last year

A man of honour... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kingjay5(m): 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kemistri4:

Aswear grin
Studying medicine too?
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kwara1stson: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kemistri4:

A man of honour... grin
we join hands

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by sreamsense: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hardest course in University can be proved from secondary school down to university. Right from secondary school, science class is considered harder than other like art, social science and commercial class. Science class from secondary school is believed to be convergence of brilliant minds more than any other class. In science class, most brilliant minds are either aspiring to study medicine or engineering (..in majority than any other). Further maths remains difficult subject on secondary school among science students.

Many science students run away from it by sticking to economics because it is mostly considered difficult subject than other. Even among many science students who prefer to study medicine in secondary school, they do so by running away from further maths. Biology is easy to pass in jamb compared to maths at jamb level. When you get to university, further maths majority of brilliant minds in secondary school run away from becomes elementary or introduction to engineering maths in University.

As from 200level, advance engineering maths and it's related application remains toughest and hardest course. Therefore, engineering remains toughest course of study. Medicine is not as hard as engineering, it is only given prestige because it deals with human being while engineering deals with engine or non living thing.

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Angel55555(m): 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Law......ik this because that's what I'm studying

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Elect/elect Engineering

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by ColdHeatt: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Engineering in general.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by ictplotter(m): 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Almighty Geology.
Who no go, no know
No of admitted students 23.
No of graduating students 5.

54 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2 Rivers University Students Suspended Over 'Inciting' Facebook Posts / Tobechukwu Tobi Phillips, First Black Valedictorian In School's 125-year History / The Rise And Fall Of Foreign Second Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.