Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Xbox Series X Or Ps5 Digital Edition - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox Series X Or Ps5 Digital Edition (903 Views)

Buy Cheap And Latest Ps4 and ps5 Digital OFFLINE GAMES. (offline Package) / Buy Cheap And Latest Ps4 And ps5 Digital OFFLINE GAMES. (offline Package) / Xbox One X Or PS4 Pro Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xbox Series X Or Ps5 Digital Edition by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
I'm so confused on which one to go for between Xbox Series X or Ps5 digital edition please I need your help on which one to go for
Re: Xbox Series X Or Ps5 Digital Edition by Crafteck1: 5:18am On Feb 14, 2022
This isnt up 4 debate...

1 Like

Re: Xbox Series X Or Ps5 Digital Edition by Tallpanther(m): 5:22am On Feb 14, 2022
TayusKilzEasyjay:
I'm so confused on which one to go for between Xbox Series X or Ps5 digital edition please I need your help on which one to go for
anyone would suffice. They re both great consoles.. just that the availability of games in Nigeria goes to the ps5 .. so best bet is the ps5 cos of the availability of games!!

1 Like

Re: Xbox Series X Or Ps5 Digital Edition by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
Tallpanther:
anyone would suffice. They re both great consoles.. just that the availability of games in Nigeria goes to the ps5 .. so best bet is the ps5 cos of the availability of games!!

OK thanks
Re: Xbox Series X Or Ps5 Digital Edition by dirtydaya(m): 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Depends on your preference.

Things you should consider.

- PS5 CDs are more expensive.
- Xbox has gamepass service.
- PS5 has more next gen games.
- The xbox can play previous generation games (Xbox one & even some x360 titles).

I am biased towards xbox. I have a series X & I love it !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Xbox Series X Or Ps5 Digital Edition by Oem18(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
TayusKilzEasyjay:
It depends on the games you like. I'm a Sony guy but if you have to choose between the Xbox and the Ps5 Digital I'd say go with the Xbox it's cheaper plus gamepass is a breeze.
Re: Xbox Series X Or Ps5 Digital Edition by Oem18(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Tallpanther:
He said Xbox Series X Vs Digital Ps5 I don't think availablity of games matter's since the Ps5 version he wants is Digital
Re: Xbox Series X Or Ps5 Digital Edition by arazanbal: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
bros op if you really wanna enjoy gaming world for a very long time i advice you go for Xbox family series x/s. playing new games freely on day one lunch using gamepass. i suggest to dig into this gamepass stuff, u will be amazed on what you find. now availability of games is on the Xbox side now ranging from Bethesda aquization and the new aquization of Activision blizzard plublisher of call of duty games and so on.

the gods are wise bro

1 Like

Re: Xbox Series X Or Ps5 Digital Edition by typicalgamer(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Why not get both ?

Aren’t we getting it for entertainment fanboyism ain’t even an issue anymore coz we’re all adults

But truly looking long term and the amount of studio Xbox has currently bought I’ll say Xbox.
Re: Xbox Series X Or Ps5 Digital Edition by iBanger(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2022
How does gamepass for Xbox work?

How much does it cost for a monthly subscription in Nigeria?

After downloading a game, if I don't subscribe for the subsequent month, can I still have access to play the games I downloaded?

1 Like

Re: Xbox Series X Or Ps5 Digital Edition by Mckandre(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
arazanbal:
bros op if you really wanna enjoy gaming world for a very long time i advice you go for Xbox family series x/s. playing new games freely on day one lunch using gamepass. i suggest to dig into this gamepass stuff, u will be amazed on what you find. now availability of games is on the Xbox side now ranging from Bethesda aquization and the new aquization of Activision blizzard plublisher of call of duty games and so on.

the gods are wise bro
would u subscribe an unlimited data for him? look how you mentioned everything but skipped the most important of them all, gamepass or no gamepass without sufficient data at your disposal ure going no where otherwise, if only mtn will grant u a waver for data when u sub for gamepass. Op if data subscription won't be an issue for u, xbox is your best choice.

1 Like

Re: Xbox Series X Or Ps5 Digital Edition by arazanbal: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
bros unlimited data is not an issue if you leave in cities like Lagos and Abuja, expectaily Lagos that offers many network with unlimited data like VDT FIBRE ONE and so on. besides you can still copy Xbox gamepass games from friends/people who has them. look the era of hacking console (PS 4 people) is gradually coming to an end. there are so many ways around data now in naija

Mckandre:
would u subscribe an unlimited data for him? look how you mentioned everything but skipped the most important of them all, gamepass or no gamepass without sufficient data at your disposal ure going no where otherwise, if only mtn will grant u a waver for data when u sub for gamepass. Op if data subscription won't be an issue for u, xbox is your best choice.

1 Like

Re: Xbox Series X Or Ps5 Digital Edition by BlaqFaze: 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mckandre:
so digital ps5 doesn't use data undecided... read the post clearly before you comment

1 Like

Re: Xbox Series X Or Ps5 Digital Edition by vgstores: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
I recently got my Xbox Series X console from a Video game stores VG Stores [https://www.vgstores.ng/]. And the reasons I got an Xbox Series X is because it is slightly faster and less expensive than PS5. On VG Stores website it cost #405,000 while PS5 console cost #510,000. Actually I bought basically because of the price, then I found out that it is quite fast with great games. So I went back to the store to purchase FIFA 23 Xbox Series X game [https://www.vgstores.ng/product/fifa-23-xbox-series-x/], it is premium guys!!.

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Webtoon Xyz? / Classic Old Games FIFA 14 All To 19 2k Each / God Of War 3, Avaratr, Dantes Inferno,f Fantasy13,new Ps3 Slim 250gb: Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.