Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Study In Albania - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Albania (2962 Views)

Nigerians Living In Albania And Other Balkan Countries / Albania / Any Nigerian Living In Albania (south East Europe), Please Indicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Albania by gentlebullet(m): 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
pansophist:

I sent you a pm
Sorry am just seeing it cos I have been off grid since last week. Shoot me a mail
Re: Study In Albania by pansophist(m): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
gentlebullet:

Sorry am just seeing it cos I have been off grid since last week. Shoot me a mail

Done. You can edit out your email address.

Cc. gentlebullet
Re: Study In Albania by Educonomist: 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
pansophist:

Ahhhh Scandinavia, heaven on earth. I plan to participate in the Stockholm Adidas marathon in June, so it depends if I stick to training and fit enough to join. Sure I go holla you

But bro,,, you're too exposed ooo... You've been to many countries around the world. U deserve to be one of Nigeria's ambassador
Re: Study In Albania by pansophist(m): 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Educonomist:

But bro,,, you're too exposed ooo... You've been to many countries around the world. U deserve to be one of Nigeria's ambassador

Not even president. See this man o. Suffer no de tire you?
Re: Study In Albania by Educonomist: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
pansophist:

Not even president. See this man o. Suffer no de tire you?

U deserve president also,,, u can use your exposure for the betterment of Nigerians
Re: Study In Albania by pansophist(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Educonomist:

U deserve president also,,, u can use your exposure for the betterment of Nigerians

Now you are talking cool
Re: Study In Albania by OsiEnterprise4: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
pansophist:

Don't go there, you go suffer you go tired.

Albania is one of the poorest countries in Europe alongside Ukraine and Moldova. I met Nigerians there but not students, just a few footballers, and the pastor of an RCCG church in Tirana. I can give him your contact if he may advise you if you want. But no, I repeat, you go suffer you go tire. Unless you have money to fund yourself there till the end of your studies, don't go there.

Please if you still have the Pastor number, I will love to have it, thanks
Re: Study In Albania by OsiEnterprise4: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2022
pansophist:

Don't go there, you go suffer you go tired.

Albania is one of the poorest countries in Europe alongside Ukraine and Moldova. I met Nigerians there but not students, just a few footballers, and the pastor of an RCCG church in Tirana. I can give him your contact if he may advise you if you want. But no, I repeat, you go suffer you go tire. Unless you have money to fund yourself there till the end of your studies, don't go there.

Please can I get the pastor number
Re: Study In Albania by Hope4Naja: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
pansophist:

Ahhhh Scandinavia, heaven on earth. I plan to participate in the Stockholm Adidas marathon in June, so it depends if I stick to training and fit enough to join. Sure I go holla you
bro, do you know Sweden very well. i just submitted my application for their job seeker visa. what are the job opportunities in Sweden. hopefully the Swedish migration agency will approve my application
Re: Study In Albania by pansophist(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hope4Naja:

bro, do you know Sweden very well. i just submitted my application for their job seeker visa. what are the job opportunities in Sweden. hopefully the Swedish migration agency will approve my application

Sweden is a very tiny market. Professional jobs are hard to come by, and even if it comes, there are thousands of locals whom are willing to fil the space. I hope you get it.
Re: Study In Albania by Buskynwa: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2022
pansophist:

Sweden is a very tiny market. Professional jobs are hard to come by, and even if it comes, there are thousands of locals whom are willing to fil the space. I hope you get it.
i actually loggd in cuz i saw this
Im lookin 2 colect my job seeker visa 2 sweden on tuesday, i want 2 b clear about wat 2 expect, although i hve a bachelor degree here bt i outrightly knw its nxt 2 useless over there lol...my questions are thus:
Hw easy is it 2 get a job in sweden and even if its nt professional job cn it sustain me? In d sense dat i cn live confortably and even save a little?

2. Cn i start 2 apply 4 a degree there allover?I dnt mind getting it as a stepping stone 2 get a higher paying job in d future?
Thank u as i get ur response
Re: Study In Albania by OsiEnterprise4: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
@pansophist, you did not send me the pastor number in Albania again, I even Mail you, no response
Re: Study In Albania by MadeMan01(m): 10:54am On May 19, 2023
Buskynwa:
Im lookin 2 colect my job seeker visa 2 sweden on tuesday, i want 2 b clear about wat 2 expect, although i hve a bachelor degree here bt i outrightly knw its nxt 2 useless over there lol...my questions are thus:
Hw easy is it 2 get a job in sweden and even if its nt professional job cn it sustain me? In d sense dat i cn live confortably and even save a little?

2. Cn i start 2 apply 4 a degree there allover?I dnt mind getting it as a stepping stone 2 get a higher paying job in d future?

Hello ,
Please have you finally got your job seeker visa? How long did it take?
Re: Study In Albania by WatchYourSix: 7:06am On Jun 21, 2023
Buskynwa:

Hi..thought job seeking visa was for masters and phd?? Can BSc apply too??
How long does the visa take... and which health insurance company did u use... can you please drop some guides...and have u received ur visa and moved??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara State Border With Benin Republic / Got my German Visa in 16 days!!! / Needs Visa Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.