Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... (644 Views)

The CHURCH Is The Reason Why Nigeria Isn't Working / Nigeria Is Not A Real Country / Nigeria Isn't Working Because People Are Employed Based On Sentiments -peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by Ofodirinwa: 3:40am On Feb 14, 2022
Imagine a serious minded group of humans choosing a leader that constantly needs medical help from foreign hospitals. If that foreign country decides to kill that person or compromise their mental health then what? If they give him drugs and make him sign away the next 27 generations of nigerians, what will you do?

I'm grateful to be an American where even before a president touches a gift from another country it's checked in a lab. But someone will be the head of state, go to another country, inhale their anesthesia and just be shitting and pissing on a bed pan for foreigners.

Nigeria isn't serious and is actually a joke, so many of you have have internalized Nigeria in your brain will not understand the depth of this stupidity. To everyone else, this is very surprised and deeply concerning. Tomorrow someone will talk about developing. Develop into what? Imagine your neighbor come to your house every time they have a headache because they don't know what to do tell you they are aspiring to pass a medical board exam.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by Ofodirinwa: 3:43am On Feb 14, 2022
If Tinubu wins (which I don't believe he will) this will be 3 out of 6 presidents who are kept breathing by foreign hospitals. Watch what is happening in Ukraine. How serious countries are on the brink of war, not because they want war but because they want the best for their countries so much that they're willing to go to war for it. The imagine these people, with this mind, negotiating with a box of snails called 'Nigerian government'.

2 Likes

Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:04am On Feb 14, 2022
Lol grin grin

Op u really really hate shitload of mediocre rubbish of which naija typically depicted

U don't know how to pretend to manage or tolerate it. It is painful, as far as I am concerned there is really not much difference between the leaders and the masses.

Masses are also dreaming, scheming, waiting their turn to takeover from current crop of leaders just to plunder national cake.

If they were different these present politicians would have been challenged by them masses and made to sit up to do the right thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by CXLVII: 4:22am On Feb 14, 2022
Gibberish!

Americana mopping at Mac Donald’s.

So Nigerian presidents are the only African president seeking medical attention abroad? Or don’t celebrities and top dogs seek medical help abroad? Like the decayed healthcare system in the country is his fault. And what verifiable fact do you have that he pooed?

Shouldn’t common sense have depicted that the supposed water mark was not even close to his bum.

If you like claim Americana or Britico, Black Americans and white will still refer to you as a Nigerian. They know you, and know the real Americans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by Ofodirinwa: 4:31am On Feb 14, 2022
CXLVII:
Gibberish!

So Nigerian presidents are the only African president seeking medical attention abroad? Or don’t celebrities and top dogs seek medical help abroad? Like the decayed healthcare system in the country is his fault. And what verifiable fact do you have that he pooed?

Shouldn’t common sense have depicted that the supposed water mark was not even close to his bum.

If you like claim Americana or Britico, Black Americans and white will still refer to you as a Nigerian. They know you, and know the real Americans

bro just give your visa time to clear and stop the unnecessary sentiment.

Look at how you're even saying this like it's normal LOL. Nigeria is sitting of trillions of dollars of oil. Every country wants the oil. Not 1 person in NIgeria has started considering 'maybe we should be careful'. Everything is 'I went to the UK for consultations', 'I went to saudi arabia for a medical check up'. You won't tell the enemy political party you health status but you will go to india and have them cut up the chest of your head of state and play with his organs. Nna lol wow. Do you know what a president is?

I know this low-grade operating level is normal for nigerians and I'm not surprised that the next generation is defending this TRASH but Nigerians don't know what a country or a government is. I remember Wikileaks saying that you don't need to spy on Nigerian officials because if you ask them they will just tell you LOL

6 Likes

Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by CXLVII: 4:37am On Feb 14, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

bro just give your visa time to clear and stop the unnecessary sentiment.

Look at how you're even saying this like it's normal LOL. Nigeria is sitting of trillions of dollars of oil. Every country wants the oil. Not 1 person in NIgeria has started considering 'maybe we should be careful'. Everything is 'I went to the UK for consultations', 'I went to saudi arabia for a medical check up'. You won't tell the enemy political party you health status but you will go to india and have them cut up the chest of your head of state and play with his organs. Nna lol wow. Do you know what a president is?

I know this low-grade operating level is normal for nigerians and I'm not surprised that the next generation is defending this TRASH but Nigerians don't know what a country or a government is. I remember Wikileaks saying that you don't need to spy on Nigerian officials because if you ask them they will just tell you LOL

How many African Presidents get treated within their country? The system is already decayed and that should not be a bench mark for incompetence. Even a 30 year old president will fly to the US for just an headache.

Even the American President gets treated in the best hospital within the country that ordinary citizens cannot afford, so what’s the fuss about?

And Nigerians this, Nigerian that! Are you not a Nigerian? Seems you just passed your citizenship test and it’s still freaking you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by Ofodirinwa: 4:40am On Feb 14, 2022
Do you remember that satelite the UK built and launched for Nigeria? With Nigeria's money? That went offline once it reached space? If I told you the UK transferred the signal to their own stations and told Nigeria the satellite vanished will you believe me?

Someone will be talking about 'attracting foreign investment'. Imagine I'm a foreigner. And I know you're stupid enough to bring your president to spain and have unnamed spanish people open his stomach with a knife. I will then trust you with 1 billion dollar of my property. Or even 25 Naira worth of my company property. How?

As Tinubu is urinating on himself and people are fighting to have him be their leader, just know what you will not have a future if you don't leave Nigeria if this is the level you're operating at. Even FOOTBALL coaches will hide their plays from the other time. Ordinary football. But the entire President, Head of State, Commander of the Armed Forces will go to another country, they will give him a cup full of pills and he will swallow it lol. wow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by Ofodirinwa: 4:42am On Feb 14, 2022
CXLVII:

How many African Presidents get treated within their country? The system is already decayed and that should not be a bench mark for incompetence. Even a 30 year old president will fly to the US for just an headache.

Even the American President gets treated in the best hospital within the country that ordinary citizens cannot afford, so what’s the fuss about?

And Nigerians this, Nigerian that! Are you not a Nigerian? Seems you just passed your citizenship test and it’s still freaking you!

Bro if you like this quality of life and thinking enjoy it. I gain nothing from convincing you it is stupid. Even when someone goat enters another man's farm the original owner of the goat will be alarmed. But your president will be unconscious in India and indians will be opening up stomach up and down. Throwing his shit and piss in a box.

If you like this then like it with all of you heart, I don't care. LOL this conversation is for people like myself that think this is a joke and a sign that 'Nigeria' will never succeed.

2 Likes

Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by chrisxxx(m): 4:44am On Feb 14, 2022
CXLVII:
Gibberish!

Must Nigeria be among the wrong example?
Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by CXLVII: 4:47am On Feb 14, 2022
chrisxxx:

Must Nigeria be among the wrong example?

Rome was not built in a day, it’s a gradual step. With present status quo. The trend will continue and we will gradually get there.

If you familiar with the system, you should know the decay did not start 20 years ago, so how do you expect a sudden miracle. It’s a basis for judgement as it stands today. The messiah is yet to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by Ofodirinwa: 4:54am On Feb 14, 2022
CXLVII:

Rome was not built in a day, it’s a gradual step. With present status quo. The trend will continue and we will gradually get there.

If you familiar with the system, you should know the decay did not start 20 years ago, so how do you expect a sudden miracle. It’s a basis for judgement as it stands today. The messiah is yet to come.

Nna, from the beginning Rome was taking itself seriously. From the beginning. People say this as if the Romans were making clowns of themselves for 100 years then finally decided to become serious. You're talking about messiah. This has nothing to do with messiahs. There's no such a thing as a messiah. Looking for messiahs is how you keep voting for half dead men that need russian oxygen to stay alive.

Keep thinking Nigeria and Rome are mates. Is Nigeria a day old? is Nigeria not 100 years old?!

1 Like

Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by CXLVII: 5:16am On Feb 14, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Nna, from the beginning Rome was taking itself seriously. From the beginning. People say this as if the Romans were making clowns of themselves for 100 years then finally decided to become serious. You're talking about messiah. This has nothing to do with messiahs. There's no such a thing as a messiah. Looking for messiahs is how you keep voting for half dead men that need russian oxygen to stay alive.

Keep thinking Nigeria and Rome are mates. Is Nigeria a day old? is Nigeria not 100 years old?!

Rome had loyal and patriotic citizens and why that was achievable. You keep healing the blames on leaders forgetting those same leaders are products of our very own institution.

Ask yourself holistically, do we as Nigerians deserve a good leader? I don’t expect an instant response and wil appreciate if you digest before replying.

Mention any country in the world that developed with rebellious citizens. If you want to find the most unpatriotic lots in the world, then you are one of them!

Just SUG election, you will feel it’s a way between US and Russia, and this same crop of people will be leaders tomorrow.

Change starts from within, if the people don’t change, leadership won’t change.

And if it might interest you, the present day youths will be 10X worst than the crop of politicians we have today. What does that imply, the morals, etiquettes and values has been bastardized.

For now, Nigeria has to make do with the crop of politicians available- Choosing the better demon.

2 Likes

Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by chrisxxx(m): 5:28am On Feb 14, 2022
CXLVII:

Thank God u said this. Many APC supporters believe the decay started with GoodLuck Jonathan.
Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by CXLVII: 5:34am On Feb 14, 2022
chrisxxx:

Thank God u said this. Many APC supporters believe the decay started with GoodLuck Jonathan.

Who would say that? Then which class do we but the likes of IBB and Abacha? The military killed Nigeria, Democracy buried the country.

1 Like

Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by SmartPolician: 5:36am On Feb 14, 2022
CXLVII:

Ogbeni, drop this argument because you are not making any sense. The guy has a serious point. You don't have to argue unnecessarily just to sound politically correct.

How about electing a healthy man who wouldn't have to run up and down to get medical attention abroad? That's the conversation we should be having here, not defending absurdity.

Ofodirinwa, don't waste your time though. I always fear that the working countries around the world will attract Nigeria's best brains, leaving the shithole with a bunch of blockheads. We are gradually getting there.

1 Like

Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by helinues: 5:44am On Feb 14, 2022
You said you are not A Nigerian but an American, then why are you taking Panadol on Nigeria's headache?

Rabbish

1 Like

Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by chrisxxx(m): 6:32am On Feb 14, 2022
CXLVII:

Who would say that? Then which class do we but the likes of IBB and Abacha? The military killed Nigeria, Democracy buried the country.
Secondly no matter who the president becomes if that constitution is not competitively reworked Nigeria will always pant for breath. No driver is good with a bad tyre.

1 Like

Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by CXLVII: 6:37am On Feb 14, 2022
chrisxxx:

Secondly no matter who the president becomes if that constitution is not competitively reworked Nigeria will always pant for breath. No driver is good with a bad tyre.

I agree with you at some point, but with the decay in the System and average mentality of citizens, I doubt if this generation will witness a better Nigeria.

I like being realistic with evidences and feasible pointers. The constitution will change, but it won’t change the people. It will still be the usual. Though change is possible, it’s not feasible in 5 decades from now.
Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by 1820ty: 6:37am On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
helinues:
You said you are not A Nigerian but an American, then why are you taking Panadol on Nigeria's headache?

Rabbish
[/s]
Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by gentiles(m): 6:49am On Feb 14, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Do you remember that satelite the UK built and launched for Nigeria? With Nigeria's money? That went offline once it reached space? If I told you the UK transferred the signal to their own stations and told Nigeria the satellite vanished will you believe me?

Someone will be talking about 'attracting foreign investment'. Imagine I'm a foreigner. And I know you're stupid enough to bring your president to spain and have unnamed spanish people open his stomach with a knife. I will then trust you with 1 billion dollar of my property. Or even 25 Naira worth of my company property. How?

As Tinubu is urinating on himself and people are fighting to have him be their leader, just know what you will not have a future if you don't leave Nigeria if this is the level you're operating at. Even FOOTBALL coaches will hide their plays from the other time. Ordinary football. But the entire President, Head of State, Commander of the Armed Forces will go to another country, they will give him a cup full of pills and he will swallow it lol. wow.
So you actually believe Tinubu urinated on himself.?
Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by chrisxxx(m): 6:53am On Feb 14, 2022
CXLVII:

I agree with you at some point, but with the decay in the System and average mentality of citizens, I doubt if this generation will witness a better Nigeria.

I like being realistic with evidences and feasible pointers. The constitution will change, but it won’t change the people. It will still be the usual. Though change is possible, it’s not feasible in 5 decades from now.

We are just unfortunate generation. No wonder people are leaving Nigeria in droves. It is quite unfortunate. I went for international passport renewal since July last year till date it has not been given to me. I hear it is a deliberate policy to scale down the number of Nigeria leaving the country. Those benefitting from the system do not want it changed.

1 Like

Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by CXLVII: 6:57am On Feb 14, 2022
chrisxxx:

We are just unfortunate generation. No wonder people are leaving Nigeria in droves. It is quite unfortunate. I went for international passport renewal since July last year till date it has not been given to me. I hear it is a deliberate policy to scale down the number of Nigeria leaving the country. Those benefitting from the system do not want it changed.

You probably went through the normal route. If you paid over 25% of cost price, you will get ASAP
Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by chrisxxx(m): 7:00am On Feb 14, 2022
CXLVII:

You probably went through the normal route. If you paid over 25% of cost price, you will get ASAP

I later realized this.
Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2022
Only a hand full of the people and all the politicians in Nigeria understood Nigeria was never created to be a country....millions of Nigerians believes its a country and a nation so they defend her and be patriotic to her

I takes some kind of over serious thinking, analysis and paying attention over a period of time to understand Nigeria is going no where...unfortunately not so many Nigerians has the capacity of deep reasoning anymore.

Nigeria is not safe to raise any child because what ever intelligent he birth with will all be lose before his 18th birthday

1 Like

Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by mmanwuijele: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2022
CXLVII:

Dude shut the phockkkk uppp. Omg. Can you hear yourself? OP. Biko, leave them. They can suffer till they die. Perpetual slaves. I just. want Biafra, so we can get out of this mess and create a future for our future generations.
Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by walemoney007(m): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Where's your evidence?

Una too like beer parlour talk for this forum.

1 Like

Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by walemoney007(m): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2022
mmanwuijele:

Dude shut the phockkkk uppp. Omg. Can you hear yourself? OP. Biko, leave them. They can suffer till they die. Perpetual slaves. I just. want Biafra, so we can get out of this mess and create a future for our future generations.
Nobody is stopping you from getting Biafra.
Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by mmanwuijele: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2022
walemoney007:
Nobody is stopping you from getting Biafra.

Thank you, Wale. I actually have more respect for men like you who recognise that everyone is free to stay or leave and acknowledge it more than those who obviously don't like us but still won't let us go.

Self-Determination is not a crime. Forceful "leadership" is not true leadership.
Nigeria has to let Biafra go otherwise by our very presence, life will be unbearable for those in Nigeria.
Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by walemoney007(m): 9:35am On Feb 14, 2022
mmanwuijele:

Thank you, Wale. I actually have more respect for men like you who recognise that everyone is free to stay or leave and acknowledge it more than those who obviously don't like us but still won't let us go.

Self-Determination is not a crime. Forceful "leadership" is not true leadership.
Nigeria has to let Biafra go otherwise by our very presence, life will be unbearable for those in Nigeria.
Who is representing you in the Senate and House Of Representative? You can write to the both of them, informing them to move a motion that will make it possible for referendum/seccesion to be included in the Nigerian Constitution m
Re: I Know That Nigeria Isn't A Real Country But... by AntiBMC(m): 9:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Stop wasting ur time, trying to put some sense into the heads of people like this. They have a limited storage space in their brainwashed/programmed minds. Their brains can no longer assimilate new information and process it. Lol

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine & S. Arabia:why Nigeria Should Not Consider Young Inexperienced Leader / How The Richest Women In The World Made Their Fortune / Okigwe 2023: Achiever Darlington Lampoons Princess Miriam Onuoha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.