Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Shutdown Down Of A Tracked Vehicle Saved Customer From Hell Bent LASTMA Officers - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Shutdown Down Of A Tracked Vehicle Saved Customer From Hell Bent LASTMA Officers (828 Views)

LASTMA: Share Your Lastma Experience Here. / Get Your Vehicle Tracked. / These Are Duties And Functions Of LASTMA, VIO And FRSC Officers - AutoReportNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shutdown Down Of A Tracked Vehicle Saved Customer From Hell Bent LASTMA Officers by 9japarts: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2022
How shutting down a tracked vehicle saved customers from hell bent LASTMA officers

Hello! good evening Sir, good evening I replied. His tone was joyful. Could you believe what happened. Ho, what happened Sir. See, the vehicle shutdown on one of our Sienna's just saved us from all this LAStma people

They had stopped our driver, and barraging him with questions. Their intentions was clear, they had seen a company vehicle, obvious from the stickers on it, and thought of an early morning cash out. There was no way they would have stopped him without commiting a traffic offence, but what is bad is trying to fleece people. The driver begged, pleaded, tried to act crazy. They were not ready to listen. This car must reach office. I beg, no carry me go office, he pleaded, make we settle am here. Your money is 20k

I beg, I no get that kind money, so you don't, but you fit commit offence. You better call your manager. Just forget this sienna once e reach office. They had started the vehicle and one of them was driving to their said office. The driver called the manager, who happens to be my caller. Them don stop me o, and they are driving to their station. I Don Beg them, them no collect begging o. The drivers line went off.

Imagine early Monday morning, my caller thought, what sort of bad market is this. Then he remembered there was a tracker on the vehicle. He logged in to the app, and shut it down. 10 minutes later, the driver called and said he was on his way to the office, that the vehicle had gone of itself, not long after he spoke with him. The lasma officers were clueless on what next they could do and had tried to start the vehicle with no luck, he told them the vehicle had issues and he was going to the mechanic to fix. They ended up collecting 2k from him and left him to his faith.

My caller told him not to worry, that he will call him back, and he will be able to start back the vehicle. He went ahead to initiate a recover command and called the driver back to start the vehicle. He did, and vehicle started.

He was so happy, and said only God knows how much he would have parted with if he had not shutdown the vehicle. And to the reason he was calling, he wants us to come over and install on their remaining fleets!

Ho, no problem Sir. Also tell your drivers to obey traffic rules. Of course. He ended the call!

1 Like

Re: Shutdown Down Of A Tracked Vehicle Saved Customer From Hell Bent LASTMA Officers by inspectorg(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2022
Hunger Full everywhere.Thank God dem no use una cashout that morning.
Re: Shutdown Down Of A Tracked Vehicle Saved Customer From Hell Bent LASTMA Officers by 9japarts: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2022
inspectorg:
Hunger Full everywhere.Thank God dem no use una cashout that morning.

it is, and we make it even more difficult by robbing ourselves.
Re: Shutdown Down Of A Tracked Vehicle Saved Customer From Hell Bent LASTMA Officers by inspectorg(m): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2022
9japarts:

My brother!, na jungle we dey ooooh!!
Re: Shutdown Down Of A Tracked Vehicle Saved Customer From Hell Bent LASTMA Officers by 9japarts: 9:51am On Feb 14, 2022
inspectorg:

My brother!, na jungle we dey ooooh!!

I find it that this is intentional by the ruling class.

Make things so difficult that they can only make a living to just about survive. Under pay workers such that they can only live decent lives by taking bribes.

Agberos making more monies than drivers, and they all thrive to become park chairman. Senior Agberos remits so much he can only afford to be crazy to sustain lifestyle.

Real jungle
Re: Shutdown Down Of A Tracked Vehicle Saved Customer From Hell Bent LASTMA Officers by nurey(m): 10:36am On Feb 14, 2022
9japarts:

You meet better lastma officers, the ones in my area move about with tow truck. Once your car breakdown even if you push am to side boulder of the bridge away from traffic obstruction nah sharp sharp dem go hang the car tow am away. Very wicked people

1 Like

Re: Shutdown Down Of A Tracked Vehicle Saved Customer From Hell Bent LASTMA Officers by 9japarts: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2022
nurey:

You meet better lastma officers, the ones in my area move about with tow truck. Once your car breakdown even if you push am to side boulder of the bridge away from traffic obstruction nah sharp sharp dem go hang the car tow am away. Very wicked people

grin grin
Re: Shutdown Down Of A Tracked Vehicle Saved Customer From Hell Bent LASTMA Officers by 9japarts: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2022
Secure Your Vehicle for as low as 30k with our GPS Tracker

Track
Shutdown your vehicle
Replay all destinations vehicle has been to
Geofence
Etc.....

A car Tracker is a necessity, don't regret not having one in an event of theft.

WhatsApp :08084662181

(1) (Reply)

Radiator Coolant / Few Month Used Toyota Camry 2006 Model Available / Honda Accord 2009 Suffers From Hard Start/long Crank Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.