Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (17839 Views)

Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With / Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Teaser4(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
H
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by buygala(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
obembet:
I don't have boyfriend, man friend, sugar Daddy for now.. and make una help me pray for beta one.

I can cook, I get nice bobby, nice shape, well presentable and to crown it all,

I can.... U get rit... If you don't get Ritz forget about rit.

Na joke oo

DM me your CV smiley

Maybe from handshake, Dance fit start
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Rosaline5000: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
In 5 hours time valentine's will soon be over finally
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by okezuoemmanue(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
She dey here with me
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
She knows how to doke and also suck deek
Very important
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
obembet:
I don't have boyfriend, man friend, sugar Daddy for now.. and make una help me pray for beta one.

Na joke oo

Wait for Ronaldo
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by MufasaLion: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
angry
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Elianawalker(f): 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Ain't no fan of relationships nor dating. angry

I only bang girls, dump them and move on with my life. No stress, no drama. No commitment. Just bang and move on
You cannot find satisfaction doing that... you will one day hate yourself for it

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
toyinjimoh:
Her name is farida, she is so intelligent, supportive and caring I love her so much...happy val to you my world
Nice compliment..keep it up..

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Czario: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
obembet:

Na joke oo

Madam I need your photographic documentation, please, thank you
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Tomek09(m): 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
Her 6 ft deep soakapit hole. Her pussy is so deep that no d!ck can reach her cervix. She no believe say my manhood go enter her womb as I hang her two legs up embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
mercysamuelson:
I don't have a girlfriend but I have a wife. She's thick, sweet and lovely. I love her deeply and I love everything about her...
Lovely compliment..
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
wunmi590:

I don't have a girlfriend, I'm married.

I like the fact that, my wife works for her money and she doesn't ask for too much, but I don't fail to do what is expected of me as the head of the family every time....

God continue to bless my wife and happy VAL.
lovely compliment..
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by bigcee(m): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Olam09:
I love her glaring beauty, her smile, her attitude, her innocence. We've been together for 3 years now. This year ending will make it 4.
I don't know why I find this funny grin. Baba, no come create thread oh. You know what I mean grin

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Olam09:
I love her glaring beauty, her smile, her attitude, her innocence. We've been together for 3 years now. This year ending will make it 4.
oga the things dey take time..Abeg do the needful..

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
MsCassano:
Not for single ladies like me sad

but there's a guy I like and that's because he is really smart, I might ask him out someday.
maybe next year I will answer this your question. Lol
Y next year?Are still young like that..
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Tomek09(m): 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
These vagina people no need mercy during sex. Fvck that hole with ur 5ft long rod as if your life depends on it. U know what, it's an elastic tissue which can stretch in width to accommodate any penis size. Useless pussy carrying b!tches.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Goldbw122(m): 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Am still search oo
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by lasisi69(f): 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
mercysamuelson:
I don't have a girlfriend but I have a wife. She's thick, sweet and lovely. I love her deeply and I love everything about her...
send me her number... I want to check something cheesy
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nickymezor(f): 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Here to read comments as I no get one

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by bigcee(m): 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
mercysamuelson:
Abeg, Give me her number.
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Goldbw122(m): 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Tomek09:
These vagina people no need mercy during sex. Fvck that hole with ur 5ft long rod as if your life depends on it. U know what, it's an elastic tissue which can stretch in width to accommodate any penis size. Useless pussy carrying b!tches.
Wow that is wow

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by bigcee(m): 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Iambro:

Werey how many time you won talk this thing for nairaland sad angry
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by bigcee(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Iambro:
Werey how many time you won talk this thing for nairaland sad angry
Honestly, the thing tire me undecided

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by lasisi69(f): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
ZendayaColeman:
Her good heart
Yahoo boy... You don shoe yourself cheesy
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Michaelbjune(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
obembet:

Na joke oo
but I know you are not joking may God grant you your heart desires
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Initially am still single,just praying for compatibility woman, understandable, supportive, patience, have manageable skills and finally know how to pray..I know one day..I will meet her.. Happy Valentine's to Nairalander members..

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Kendollar696(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
obembet:

Na joke oo

come here baby...
let us flaunt ourselves Like birds in the sky..
let's hug till the morning light... you know I gat you covered, even in winters.. your wish is all mine and my heart to keep...
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nickymezor:
Here to read comments as I no get one
Y?
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nickymezor(f): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Olaideolayemi:
Y?
Not seen the right one

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Possible Reasons Why Women Are Tired Than Men / My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her / A Thread For Faithful Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.