Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. (523 Views)

2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP / PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel / Professor Benedicta Egbo To Contest For 2023 Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Sufferingboy(f): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
As 2023 draw closer,many people from different part of Nigeria have started declaring interest to rule Nigeria.Unfortunately,only one person can be president at a time.

Everyone knows 2023 is for southerners,the northerners will pick any southerner to support.You and I knows only the PDP and APC are really contesting the election,other parties are just there to waste their time.

In the APC,there is one man who is tested & generally accepted,He is currently the CBN governor.He is qualified and accepted in the six geo political zones of Nigeria.He is young and has the support of big guys in the country like the president Buhari who refuse to name Emefiele as his successor when he was asked because he fear emefiele may be assassinated if he mention his name now.

The CBN boss also have support of Mamman Duara and Malami the AGF.In the business world his big boss Jim Ovia and his close friends like Aliko Dangote are there to support him financially,even Nduka Obaigbena is there to support him financially and media wise(Arise TV),emefiele is an APC asset you cannot fight because he has the secrets of the Government in his palm.Even ameachi and El rufai will have no choice than to support him because he the most qualified and has experience as a banker and not a career politician.

In the PDP,Ifeanyi Okowa is the flag bearer of the party in 2023,He has show His great managerial skill as the governor of Delta state.He is the most accepted PDP aspirant in the south because wike is a thug that can not be entrusted with highest position in the land,If wike have chance as president,He will first of all wipe out the Igbos like he did before.

But Okowa,as a responsible doctor,family man and leader has compassion,he understands the plight of every ethnic groups especially the Igbos and He will bring everyone close and provide solution to the cry of all ethnic groups.

He has friends in the political and business world who are ready to provide finance for his election,e.g Atiku,Jonathan,Obj and his friend Ibori.

I urge the Nigerian arm forces,lead by Gen Lucky Irabor to make preparations for 2023 election,to secure Nigeria from enemies of the Nigeria state who may want to use the election period,as an opportunity to unleash terror on Nigeria state and her citizens.

Currently,there is the saying that Igbos will never rule Nigeria,which I believe is temporary and I believe the Igbos will rule in the future when other Nigerians can trust them,But for now other Nigerians don't want them now.

So I call on the Igbos,Ikwerres,Benins,Urhobos,Ukwuanis,Efik,Ibibios,Ijaws,Igalas,Kanuris,fulanis,yorubas etc to come together and support these two men choosen by God.

The Dein of Agbor and Obi of Owa must start visiting other Kings like the OBa of Benin,One thing I know about our ancestral brothers(Benins) is once you get the support of Omo nor OBa,other groups like esan and etsako will follow the Benin to do what the OBa says.

Sultan of Sokoto,Obi of Onitsha,Ooni of Ife,Emir of Kano,Shehu of borno,Obong of Calabar and Attah of Igala etc should be visited by Dein of Agbor and Obi of Owa and they must go together,we must support our people.

As an Ika by tribe and Nigerian by nationality,I believe the problem of Nigeria is temporary and can be solved by a competent leader like Okowa or Emefiele.

Mynd44,Seun and Ishilove first page material na im I write so.
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Sufferingboy(f): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Baawa help me call Seun,Igboid,ShortIgboman,Helinues come and see.
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by BloomingDale(f): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jesus, man. WTF is wrong with you? All these long essay so your tribes person can rule. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Sufferingboy(f): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
BloomingDale:
Jesus, man. WTF is wrong with you? All these long essay so your tribes person can rule. cheesy cheesy

No bro,far from that.They have been choosen by God.
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Sufferingboy(f): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
Slawormiir,Richdad1,PrinceofLagos(princeoforlu).Mcolomor
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by BloomingDale(f): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Oga seun, mynd44, Lalasticlacla, please send him to the promise land. His write up is worthy.
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Sufferingboy(f): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

Oga seun, mynd44, Lalasticlacla, please send him to the promise land. His write up is worthy.

Thank you sir � For your contribution.

Luckydube7 come see my thread.
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Sufferingboy(f): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
Tutudez,isokomarine come see something Arewa,Abuzz33

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by johnmartus(m): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
At least you don't insult anyone. This is what we call campaign.
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Bounceboune7: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sufferingboy:

so na u b God's personal assistant, u foolishly mentioned people who aren't known.

Who is emefiele?
Can he win his local government election?
Can he win his state election?

N u believe d mods will push your wishful thinking to front page?
The earlier d better u realise there's a sharp difference between what u wish n reality
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Sufferingboy(f): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
so na u b God's personal assistant, u foolishly mentioned people who aren't known.

Who is emefiele?
Can he win his local government election?
Can he win his state election?

N u believe d mods will push your wishful thinking to front page?
The earlier d better u realise there's a sharp difference between what u wish n reality

Thank you for the insult, Emefiele is your CBN governor,check your naira note and you will see his name.

Mynd44 rule 2 violated by this man.Penalise him.
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Sufferingboy(f): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
johnmartus:
At least you don't insult anyone. This is what we call campaign.

You are welcome sir.
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by BloomingDale(f): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Thank you sir � For your contribution.

Luckydube7 come see my thread.

Ma’am. wink wink
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Sufferingboy(f): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

Ma’am. wink wink

Thank you ma for the correction,you are welcome.
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Bounceboune7: 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Thank you for the insult, Emefiele is your CBN governor,check your naira note and you will see his name.

Mynd44 rule 2 violated by this man.Penalise him.
if to say u pay attention to your life the same way u pay attention to nairaland rules,u won't b here today as your moniker suggest
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Sufferingboy(f): 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
if to say u pay attention to your life the same way u pay attention to nairaland rules,u won't b here today as your moniker suggest

Mynd44 rule 2 violated by this man above,Penalise him now.
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Bounceboune7: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Mynd44 rule 2 violated by this man above,Penalise him now.
i checked your post n i realise u are in your early twenties n still with no reasonable life goals but only fantasizing about an online scam...typical of an ambitionless youth with no specified future ambition.

When I was your age I was already in d university studying n even have some girls on steady dial.

I pity your parents,hope your father isn't expecting much from u at old age cos he might b disappointed
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Sufferingboy(f): 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
i checked your post n i realise u are in your early twenties n still with no reasonable life goals but only fantasizing about an online scam...typical of an ambitionless youth with no specified future ambition.

When I was your age I was already in d university studying n even have some girls on steady dial.

I pity your parents,hope your father isn't expecting much from u at old age cos he might b disappointed

Oga I don't know who your paymaster is,however leave my thread because I know you are here to ruin my thread.You can go and play with your mate.I know you are old but your behaviour show you lack sense even at your old age.

Go because you are not wanted here.

Mynd44 ban this guy,he is a troll.
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Bounceboune7: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Oga I don't know who your paymaster is,however leave my thread because I know you are here to ruin my thread.You can go and play with your mate.I know you are old but your behaviour show you lack sense even at your old age.

Go because you are not wanted here.

Mynd44 ban this guy,he is a troll.
just pity your parents.
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Sufferingboy(f): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
just pity your parents.

Which mod is deleting my post?

Mynd44 Seun do your job.Ban that troll above.
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Sufferingboy(f): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lalasticlacla where are you?
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:

You said you are a lady!
Abi u don forget?
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Bounceboune7: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
StaffofOrayan:

You said you are a lady!
Abi u don forget?
please quote where I said I am a lady?

Please just a screenshot or any comment from me where I said I am a lady
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Sufferingboy(f): 9:41am On Feb 16, 2022
Mynd44 take this thread to front page please.
Re: 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. by Sufferingboy(f): 9:43am On Feb 16, 2022
Seun help me take it to front page...

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Pray For Russia As Nigeria Is Set To Launch A Massive Air Strike If .. / Why Should Power Be zone To South East / Evidence That Peter Obi Is Still Anambra's Best Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.