Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives (5029 Views)

Mistake Married Women Make / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by Belafonte(m): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2022
SmileDance:
in summary, all women with masters degree, PhDs and all female professors can not make good wives.
Inferiority complex and low self esteem na disease o

OverEducated women make bad wives

1 Like

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by Belafonte(m): 9:03am On Feb 15, 2022
Acidosis:
Over educated women do not make bad wives. That's a nonsensical conclusion but it is okay to reject or avoid over educated people based on your personal prejudices after all, you all talk and brag about your dislike towards illiterates, broke people, etc.

Hence, it is VERY VERY okay to reject over educated people based on your prejudices or insecurities. Everyone is insecure in some ways. Everyone.

OverEducated women make bad wives

1 Like

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by earthsync(f): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2022
faithfull18:

Lol, to each his own. The inferiority complex with these kind of guys is just too glaring not to be noticed.

These types of guys are all over this forum and they're also dumb too

4 Likes

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by earthsync(f): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Belafonte:

There's nothing apealling to me about career women or boss ladies, as such their rejections (if I were to mistakenly approach them) would be water off a duck's back. I don't find them attractive as they possess masculine traits which are a massive turn off

Have fun with your Okonjos and Akunyilis.

So a woman making her own money is masculine? and they turn you off?!!

2 Likes

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by Dalil8: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
Women are all the same. Whether undereducated or overeducated.
Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by Cookie14: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
I always tell pple that feel this way, when its ur time to educate ur children, ask ur girl child to stay in the kitchen, groom her for a man and allow the rest of us that wants to give our girl child same education as our boy child do so In peace.

5 Likes

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by Belafonte(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
earthsync:

So a woman making her own money is masculine? and they turn you off?!!

If they ask you now, you'll claim to be educated. Smh undecided
Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by Belafonte(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Dalil8:
Women are all the same. Whether undereducated or overeducated.

Maybe I should written "make worse wives" instead of "make bad wives" smiley
Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by Belafonte(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Cookie14:
I always tell pple that feel this way, when its ur time to educate ur children, ask ur girl child to stay in the kitchen, groom her for a man and allow the rest of us that wants to give our girl child same education as our boy child do so In peace.

Your teachers should be made to refund every penny they got paid for you to be 'educated'
Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by revolt(m): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
Well we can't argue with statistics. The probability of being a terrible wife increases significantly as she acquires more degrees. Statistically proven.

3 Likes

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by cococandy(f): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
alphaNomega:
Lol. How many children do you have? cheesy
a few . Why?

1 Like

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by cococandy(f): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
revolt:
Well we can't argue with statistics. The probability of being a terrible wife increases significantly as she acquires more degrees. Statistically proven.
terrible by whose standards?

1 Like

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by cococandy(f): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Cookie14:
Imagine if people like this are in positions of power.
And they are. Many plenty multitudes of them. Who believe women should be held down.

Even though there’s no law commanding them to oppress women, do you think they’ll give women the same considerations as men even if the women are equally qualified as the men? The common sense answer is no.
And that’s the female oppression that we talk about.

2 Likes

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by cococandy(f): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
elantraceey:
You men will soon start marrying yourselves.
at this point I’m surprised they are not at the forefront of gay rights since women offend them so much

7 Likes

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by cococandy(f): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
You didn’t add our country to that list. The log in our eye is to big for us to be looking at the speck in west Asias eye
Cousin9999:
1. Guys that think like this tend to come from the worst places and cultures on earth. These are societies with rampant depravity like violent crime, violence against women, inbreeding, and all kinds of backwards thinking. For example, west Asia.

2. Guys who believe this tend to be repressed hómósexuals. They think so little of women because they're attracted to men, and because they're jealous of women. They want men to see them the way men see women.

3. No intelligent person honestly believes this.

2 Likes

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by Ishilove: 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
Crap

3 Likes

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
Cookie14:
Don't even tell them that! undecided
Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by Biglittlelois(f): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
revolt:

Where is the statistics?

Pls show links of the proven statistics let's all see the ratio, don't use words of mouth to convince everyone your insecurity and -0 esteem of overeducated women is valid when we all know pains of rejection from these women is your driving force here.

2 Likes

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by Biglittlelois(f): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
The kind of breeze that blows most brains of nl males cannot be natural, they invent new ways to show their crassness and insecurities on a whole new level every week. Quite sad.

8 Likes

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by descarado: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
The struggle is real

3 Likes

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by descarado: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Biglittlelois:
The kind of breeze that blows most brains of nl males cannot be natural, they invent new ways to show their crassness and insecurities on a whole new level every week. Quite sad.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sweating inside one room face me I face you with noisy I pass my nebo gen close to your window can format brain cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by Biglittlelois(f): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
descarado:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sweating inside one room face me I face you with noisy I pass my nebo gen close to your window can format brain cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by Teespice(f): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
cococandy:
at this point I’m surprised they are not at the forefront of gay rights since women offend them so much

How can they be at the forefront of gay rights when gay people repulse them so much.

Anybody paying attention to what these two faced "Alfa Mails" say does not have sense.

1 Like

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by Cousin9999: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
cococandy:
You didn’t add our country to that list. The log in our eye is to big for us to be looking at the speck in west Asias eye

There isn't a single country in west Asia that's not worse than Nigeria. Human tr4fficking is legal and encouraged in west Asia. Violence against women is legal and encouraged in west Asia. Inbreeding is legal and encouraged in west Asia. They're just as corrupt as Nigeria if not worse.

Not everyone in Nigeria is struggling, and many who go abroad choose to return. Look at the Lebanese setting up shop in Nigeria, and not a west Asian country.

The majority of west Asians you find littering Europe are on public assistance. The majority of Nigerians are educated and hardworking. A Nigerian PhD would rather take blue collar work than accept a handout.

West Asian culture is miserable. They'd love to be able to claim Nigerian culture.

I won't even get into terrorism.

1 Like

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
Okay
Well they may be worse but I don’t believe we are in a position to be point out how awful they are when our corruption is through the roof and our violence is still phenomenal.
Cousin9999:

There isn't a single country in west Asia that's not worse than Nigeria. Human tr4fficking is legal and encouraged in west Asia. Violence against women is legal and encouraged in west Asia. Inbreeding is legal and encouraged in west Asia. They're just as corrupt as Nigeria if not worse.

Not everyone in Nigeria is struggling, and many who go abroad choose to return. Look at the Lebanese setting up shop in Nigeria, and not a west Asian country.

The majority of west Asians you find littering Europe are on public assistance. The majority of Nigerians are educated and hardworking. A Nigerian PhD would rather take blue collar work than accept a handout.

West Asian culture is miserable. They'd love to be able to claim Nigerian culture.

I won't even get into terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by cococandy(f): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
Teespice:

How can they be at the forefront of gay rights when gay people repulse them so much.

Anybody paying attention to what these two faced "Alfa Mails" say does not have sense.

Honestly I’m confused too

1 Like

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by baby124: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
cococandy:

Imagine if people like this are in positions of power.
And they are. Many plenty multitudes of them. Who believe women should be held down.

Even though there’s no law commanding them to oppress women, do you think they’ll give women the same considerations as men even if the women are equally qualified as the men? The common sense answer is no.
And that’s the female oppression that we talk about.
Most of them are frustrated gays. You know when you have to put someone down to elevate yourself so the people that see or like them can like you more. It’s the mentality and when you think about you, you know they are repressed gay.

It’s the audacity that they use to promote their weak, self defeating ideas like they know what they are talking about. Lol. If he likes he can give birth to daughters that will be the shit on the boot of every man. At least it will keep his descendants who he raised to think like him, with genetic low IQ always at the bottom of society.

They think they are doing us here. They don’t know the small boys that will marry their daughters are buying into their daft ideas grin

3 Likes

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by Ungodly: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
The way some men think on this nairaland sef…one would assume their thinking come from their anus. If you think an educated or over educated woman makes a bad wife, then you should stay in your lane… how do one even come by that statistics?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by Cousin9999: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
cococandy:
Okay
Well they may be worse but I don’t believe we are in a position to be point out how awful they are when our corruption is through the roof and our violence is still phenomenal.

lol So you want to live in west Asia?
Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Cousin9999:

lol So you want to live in west Asia?

No I don’t.
Does that change the fact that we are high on the list of corrupt and very violent countries?
They being worse like you said doesn’t mean we get to point fingers. Not in our current situation. That’s my point

2 Likes

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by cococandy(f): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
baby124:

They think they are doing us here. They don’t know the small boys that will marry their daughters are buying into their daft ideas grin
Oh this part . Spot on

Because they are trying to one-up their significant others, they end up creating a society that’s detrimental to their female offspring and loved ones

3 Likes

Re: OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives by Cousin9999: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
cococandy:

No I don’t.
Does that change the fact that we are high on the list of corrupt and very violent countries?
They being worse like you said doesn’t mean we get to point fingers. Not in our current situation. That’s my point

So you're sympathetic to violent racists?

Do you know what that region does to African people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation / What's The Meaning Of Your Name? / ₩#* Get Your Gift Items | Home Appliances | Kitchen Utensils @ Distributor Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.