Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) (42711 Views)

Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) / A Handsome Reward Awaits Anyone Who Can Help Me Find This Girl (pics) / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Mom007(f): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2022
This lady is planning how to pour you acid. Siddon there.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by TheiaTalks: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:
I only told her I needed some space, now see what she sent...

What do I make of this now?

She thinks you want to break up with her. If that isn't your motive, explain to her. cool
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2022
Descottes:
me too. The screenshot you posted up there is nothing new to me.
It's one of the reasons I'm depressed cuz I break people's hearts unknowingly.. not just girls. family and friends too.
And I'm actually a good person. Hmmm
Descottes are you actually a good person if you do all you wrote?it means you don't have regards for the damage your actions might cause others. Hope you are doing fine, hope you treated your girlfriend to a nice Valentine treat
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Badadvisor: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2022
fineboynl:
Lol. When a guy need a space know that he is battling financial problem.

Broke man spoted. although you are on point. Fuc.k love just free yourself and think life.
Yuu too get sense grin

1 Like

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by tiswell(m): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

Dude, girl was all over me..not like I wanted another girl, but I just needed some lil space to think
you simp finish,now it's time to work on yasef sad
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by tiswell(m): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2022
Descottes:
It's one of the reasons I'm depressed cuz I break people's hearts unknowingly.. not just girls. family and friends too.
Lol
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by HumanoidX: 11:42am On Feb 15, 2022
I'm just going to weigh in on this real quick as a counselor.

OP, whether male or female, you can't wake up one day and tell a person you were in a relationship with that you should go back to being friends. It is wrong. It is cold-hearted.

You should let them know in clear terms that you want nothing to do with them and should leave them to decide whether or not they still want to be in your life (as a friend).

Not agreeing that relationships are a do or die affair but it hurts the party who was committed more. Requiring space isn't a bad thing. Certain personalities require that. But without a timeline or clear communication, the other party will feel used and their time wasted. You can never recover the time lost.

They will second-guess themselves, they will go through all sorts of emotions that might require therapy. They may develop trust issues. If their love was mostly pure, they may never be that vulnerable with anyone else. The list goes on.

It's a vicious cycle that needs to stop. Some people can't stand it and turn out to wreck others. I have even read crazy stories of revenge leading to death (murder-suicide), depending on the hurt party's mentality.

Others never attempt love again. Just because they gave their all to someone who couldn't deliver on their promise.

If you still love her, go get your girl. But healing your relationship is a journey. And seek counseling because I can't say it will be a smooth ride. You need to earn the other person's trust. She loves you is why she sent that. Please fix it if you love her and I wish you both the best.

All the best.

9 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by AgentGoat: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
I think you are a good man but needs to learn a lot on how to handle people especially one that loves you.

What's the best way to handle it?

I'm in same shiit and i care about her feelings?
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Ladumaa: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
TheiaTalks:

She thinks you want to break up with her. If that isn't your motive, explain to her. cool

OK..
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Ladumaa: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
You've just activated her hoe-phase, by the time u return after having enough space, it will be too late to meet her the way u left her.

How do I find out if she's had other guys since the space? Cos I doubt She'll tell me if I ask
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Ladumaa: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
Tomilola360:

Mr man, everyone has their own head to think and life to live.

FCKING IGNORE THE MESSAGE.

Whatever she thinks she has turned into is her business. Just in case she has given u all the styles in the world, nobody send her work.

You are to blame only if you jazzed her into doing things.

No let any stupid girl manipulate you. those creatures are just out of this world
Thanks..You must've had some ugly experience
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Ladumaa: 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
SILVERLINES:
you are a mad man

Chai!!! Abeg wetin I do you?
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Ladumaa: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
Simran94:

Don’t make it as anything and let her go.
You both obviously cannot be “just friends” after this because she’s hurt.
You are in a relationship with someone and you wake up one day and tell them you need a break, as per lunch break or what? Do you see your relationship a full time job that you need to take breaks?

Let me tell you, taking a break from a relationship gives way to third parties(sex and bonds with someone else) and coming back together after the break will only make things worse. So it’s best you just spell it out to her and break up so she can fully move on.

Is this true for all cases??
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Ladumaa: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Is she from Kogi state?

Na dem dey love like this.

No she's not
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Ladumaa: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
rolams:

You no well! Are you guys enemy before?

After sleeping with her severally, after letting her believe you both will be together for life, after letting stationed are heart only in your colony, after making her believe you are the best man for her, after making her believe her life is imbalance without you, after making her spent her precious time with you.

Guy, you are wicked. It's pains me more than the girl walahi. You are bad. Will you be happy if someone does that to you sister?

Any girl you can't marry, pls don't date her.
Ok
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Ladumaa: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Descottes:
It's one of the reasons I'm depressed cuz I break people's hearts unknowingly not just girls. family and friends too.
Me too

1 Like

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Bamzyriches451: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Damn!!
Relationship wahala everywhere for this naija wey we dey
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Psoul(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:
I only told her I needed some space, now see what she sent...

What do I make of this now?

Did you tell her dis;
Before
During or
After
the Valentine's Day?
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

Told her I wanted us to just be friends..not break up ooo

How can you tell someone you're dating you want to be friends and not expect heaven to fall on you
Put yourself in her shoes
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Rodeoz(m): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
Exactly, it takes wisdom to be a man in a relationship. Many a time, you'd feel like quitting but if you make any hasty decision on a temporary feeling, you'd have yourself to blame, especially if SHE'S A WORTHY LADY....

I don't think telling your partner you need some space is right if you don't have the intension of calling it quits.

MufasaLion:

Next time, you don't need to tell her. You can have your me-time without saying it. Not many people will understand you need it, especially your partner.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by meobizy(f): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
What should I do with this rubbish info? Seun, how does this concern me?
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by drimzsmoke(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
chatinent:
You'll be in a relationship and suddenly become egocentric and start needing some space. Who does that! That's so childish jare!

Every normal guy...Below are pages from 3 different books on relationship.Please sir,go through it

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by nonix22(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
my own is that who was the major bankroller in this relationship??
if you, no bother yourself abeg.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Deri2018(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
Op Don tire to chop her kpekus. grin grin grin
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Aaay: 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Better focus on getting rich rather than putting a whorre on your mind
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Mcslize: 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

Dude, girl was all over me..not like I wanted another girl, but I just needed some lil space to think

1 Like

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Mcslize: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mooh247:
People don't deserve honest truth, some just can't handle the truth

O.P next time you need your space , don't announce it, just start staying off low-key and if she ask you why you are distance, tell her you are broke or going through depression

Exactly.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Mcslize: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
Freemasonry:
I wish that the women in our lives will occasionally understand that men need space.
Personally, I get stifled if my girl is too clingy and affectionate, it sends off a subconscious vibe of neediness that a guy would rather not want to deal with.
We value women who are smart enough to understand when a guy is in his moment, gives him his "me-time" and not let her imagination run riot.
And trust me, we return the favor.

On point!
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Fidecoo(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Alice again!!.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 16, 2022
Ladumaa:

Is this true for all cases??
In some cases, and in other cases the other party can decide to just move on from the relationship mentally, so even if they come back from their break there’s no more interest and effort on the part of this person.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 16, 2022
Freemasonry:
I wish that the women in our lives will occasionally understand that men need space.
Personally, I get stifled if my girl is too clingy and affectionate, it sends off a subconscious vibe of neediness that a guy would rather not want to deal with.
We value women who are smart enough to understand when a guy is in his moment, gives him his "me-time" and not let her imagination run riot.
And trust me, we return the favor.
Men need space? What about women? Don’t we need space too? How can you wake up one day and tell someone you are in a relationship with that you just “want to be friends with them”
If a girl told her bf she needs space and that they should just be friends I am sure you all will insult her and say she’s seeing someone else.

You guys always try to give excuses for men whenever they do something that’s not right but castigate women at every slight chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Made-In-Warri Pre-Wedding Photos / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend / Couple's Prewedding Photos Killer Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.