Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion (1291 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / I Don't Like Single Men But The Ones Are In A Relationship With My Friends!! Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:11am On Feb 16, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

We all know they're rare irrespective of your statistics
what I am trying to say is that in a country of 200+million people.

Something being rare is large number.

Statistics are people not just abstract numbers.
Cancer is rare, but a lot of people suffer it.
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Feb 16, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
it seems off?

You understimate how many people are knacking in this country.
Knacking happens in every country world over ... not just Nigeria. undecided
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by shevchenko(m): 1:41am On Feb 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Knacking happens in every country world over ... not just Nigeria. undecided

Knacking? Thats what's its called in USA?
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
what I am trying to say is that in a country of 200+million people.

Something being rare is large number.

Statistics are people not just abstract numbers.
Cancer is rare, but a lot of people suffer it.
Cancer isn't rare bro, it has no comparison to this at all. In the fertility clinic I worked hardly will married women report failure of the contraceptives will administer to them
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
birth control pill comes with side effects, condom can burst, morning after pill fails at times.

How're bout "Abstinence"? undecided...
Is there a side effect to that too? undecided...
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Muna4real:
1. Yes, that's it. The reason she's in that position is because she refused to kill the child in her womb.

2. It doesn't make her bad.

3. Most of you marry girls who've done abortion and at the same time shame single mothers and also at the same time, discourage abortion. That's stupidity.

4. To the young girl carrying an unwanted pregnancy, please if you can cope with the stigma that comes with it, then go ahead. But if you can't cope, please delete the child and clean mouth. Learn from your mistakes and move on.

1. Nope...
She's in that position because she refused to close her legs undecided..... And don't even mention rape, cause a very small number of single mothers are that way on account of rape...

2. Nahhhh...
It doesn't make her bad...

3. Let's be real here hun, very few men will marry a girl when they know that she has done an abortion, very few... And besides how many girls tell their would to be spouse that they've had an abortion? Very few, if any undecided they would rather take it to their graves, cause men will raise eye brows when they know due to the various complications associated with it...

And for single mothers...
I don't have any issue with them and I don't think any guy does, but fact is that, they're very many wahala surrounding single mothers...

Questions like:
Who would bear responsibilities for the child? Or why should I bear responsibilities for another man's child?
If she was good enough why would the first man leave?
Or what are the chances that the man who left won't come back for his child later in future after I've invested in the child?

Questions like the above and many more are things that one needs to consider when hanging around single mother....

4. To the young girls out there please CLOSE YOUR LEGS, stop sleeping with every tom, dick and harry you come across undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
Favfables1:

How're bout "Abstinence"? undecided...
Is there a side effect to that too? undecided...
Abstinence has no side effects.

Telling grown adults to abstain from sex is good, but it doesn't mean that they will follow that advice.
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
Abstinence has no side effects.

Telling grown adults to abstain from sex is good, but it doesn't mean that they will follow that advice.

Well..
Since they won't follow the advice, then there should be ready to face the complications, consequences and/or stigma that comes with it undecided...
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Cancer isn't rare bro, it has no comparison to this at all. In the fertility clinic I worked hardly will married women report failure of the contraceptives will administer to them
Not true
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Favfables1:

Well..
Since they won't follow the advice, then there should be ready to face the complications, consequences and/or stigma that comes with it undecided...
Riding okada leads to accidents so it is advisable not to ride them.

So if we go by your logic. Since adults won't follow advice then they should be ready to face complications, consequences and or stigma that comes with okada accidents undecided

Just like this fellow here who got an okada after 5 years of unemployment and an ailing mother, two days later a trailer ran over his hand. He should face the consequences and or stigma that comes with this

Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
Riding okada leads to accidents so it is advisable not to ride them.

So if we go by your logic. Since adults won't follow advice then they should be ready to face complications, consequences and or stigma that comes with okada accidents undecided

Just like this fellow here who got an okada after 5 years of unemployment and an ailing mother, two days later a trailer ran over his hand. He should face the consequences and or stigma that comes with this

What are you saying Biko?
Are you comparing an accident case with sexual related complications, like seriously??!! undecided...

And besides...
Where did you learn that riding okada causes accident? Is that what they taught you in med school?
Riding an okada does not cause accident Biko, cause even driving a vehicle or a truck can lead to accidents too...

We're advised to drive responsibly, we're advised to not drink and drive etc, so therefore if you choose to ignore those advices, then YOU SHOULD BE READY TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES undecided...

Going back to the discussion at hand...
Don't sleep around, you (people) won't listen, they then sleep around, then the consequences show up, consequences such as
STD/STI, unwanted pregnancy, which could result to abortion or single mother/fatherhood or complications resulting from drug use when trying to prevent pregnancy....

And when the consequences and stigma now come, you cry foul, really??
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Favfables1:

What are you saying Biko?
Are you comparing an accident case with sexual related complications, like seriously??!! undecided...

And besides...
Where did you learn that riding okada causes accident? Is that what they taught you in med school?
Riding an okada does not cause accident Biko, cause even driving a vehicle or a truck can lead to accidents too...

We're advised to drive responsibly, we're advised to not drink and drive etc, so therefore if you choose to ignore those advices, then YOU SHOULD BE READY TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES undecided...

Going back to the discussion at hand...
Don't sleep around, you (people) won't listen, they then sleep around, then the consequences show up, consequences such as
STD/STI, unwanted pregnancy, which could result to abortion or single mother/fatherhood or complications resulting from drug use when trying to prevent pregnancy....

And when the consequences and stigma now come, you cry foul, really??
lol. The two are different but the scenario is the same.

@ bolded

So according to your logic, all accidents are caused when people don't follow that advice and should bear the consequences. I know many people that follow that advice and still ended up in an accident

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, It's My Birthday. Wish Me Well Pls. (Pics) / Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? / Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.