Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day (51011 Views)

Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? / Dillish Mathews Gets 300 Red Roses Likely From Emmanuel Adebayor / Giant Spider Invades Kourtney Kardashian's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Uniquisite: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Kwestionair: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2022
Kim has one of the best p*ssy out there and that’s why Ye won’t let go.
I know what I’m saying

2 Likes

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Zorn: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2022
pretydiva:
This guy Is a SIMPle man. Later they would say they don't need a woman in their lives grin. Now look at him trying hard to come back

Biko Kim, consider him for the sake of the children
thank God you remember he has children with the said woman. Everything men do they consider the kids
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2022
This guy is confused. Doesn't even know what he wants.

T O DARLING

1 Like

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Gamezi(m): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2022
Confuse human being

3 Likes

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Maxxim: 9:24am On Feb 15, 2022
Simp asf
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by kingthreat(m): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2022
Kim actually loves this guy else she would not give her body to carry four of his kids. But he has mental issues. He needs Dr. Phil.

5 Likes

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by olurotimi(m): 9:25am On Feb 15, 2022
Our God who makes the crooked path straight(Isiah 45:2) will bring them together again. smiley
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Akinh: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2022
peacefuldude:

You are right my brother.his ego got the better part of him I pray Kim comes through for him.kims haters how market
who is the Alpha in Africa most you guys made decisions without consulting your family and you guys are here typing it kind of very funny.
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by SATANlCSATANIST: 9:27am On Feb 15, 2022
Simp to the core. I thought this guy was a redpiller cheesy cheesy cheesy
She is having her ass pussy and mourh bleeped by that crack head tattoo guy with big dick and u dey send am roses grin grin
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by crackhouse(m): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2022
Kanye should grow up and stop behaving like a bitch ass nigga

4 Likes

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by greggng: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2022
Kreme:
Kanye is a big SIMP, Money can buy everything but not contentment. imagine a billionaire chasing after a woman lol

You are talking about the mother of his kids

The word simp is being misused .

3 Likes

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by SATANlCSATANIST: 9:30am On Feb 15, 2022
funshint:

No Kanye is not a simp. Everybody can both be a simp and an alpha depending on the circumstances and whom they are dealing with.
He made a mistake of going too religious at the expense of his family. He wanted his wife to also be on thesame level with him in that aspect but things don't really work that way. Everybody will find their spiritually at their own pace. Now he's lost his wife and family, I hope Kim will reconsider him.
when she has a guy that knacks her like a crack head? That can never work except if the whole thing was staged. Kim love preek too much and that her new white guy gbola no be here
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by MoneyGoDrop: 9:31am On Feb 15, 2022
I swear this bipolar is really messing Kanye up big time. No wonder all the black alpha males no longer associate with him. I really miss the "School Drop-out" kanye because he was a real nigga.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by bleskid: 9:31am On Feb 15, 2022
this Valentine self no joy ...
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by kayperry: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2022
pretydiva:
This guy Is a SIMPle man. Later they would say they don't need a woman in their lives grin. Now look at him trying hard to come back

Biko Kim, consider him for the sake of the children

One thing you people don't know about, redpill/hard guyz/alpha or whatever is that they are very family oriented, they can't seperate from what they've created.

So yeah! kanye want his wife cos he needs his family, the only way to achieve that is to have kim.
Family is everything, if kids where not involve would kanye go this far

1 Like

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Golan007: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2022
I heard FFK did the same with Precious.

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Lezzlie(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2022
funshint:

No Kanye is not a simp. Everybody can both be a simp and an alpha depending on the circumstances and whom they are dealing with.
He made a mistake of going too religious at the expense of his family. He wanted his wife to also be on thesame level with him in that aspect but things don't really work that way. Everybody will find their spiritually at their own pace. Now he's lost his wife and family, I hope Kim will reconsider him.
like Kanye, you're a grand simp.

You don't take a woman back when she left especially for that long.

You people alway think once one is a Star or celeb their love life and love choice are exemplary.

First off, can any normal man who isn't a simp and bipolar marry someone like Kim Kardashian? Nope.

She's a used meat to begin with and a woman who will never stand with any man side by side.

Kanye has always been a simp

3 Likes

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by endallinfection: 9:35am On Feb 15, 2022
This is Beautiful.
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by ElectronicMoney(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2022
Attention seekers undecided
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Higgies(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2022
End times
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by abbeyty90: 9:37am On Feb 15, 2022
Mumu
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by toujurs: 9:37am On Feb 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
Kanye west is a simp and women hates simp that y kadishian left him.
I knew somone was going to say this grin grin,

1 Like

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Charx122: 9:38am On Feb 15, 2022
kenzysmith:

Because he still loves her doesn't make him a simp mother of his four kids are you kidding me Mr. Repiller! As far as I'm concerned your the real Simp hiding behind your (hard man talk) words you post.. Kanye can have any woman he wants his Talented, Rich
And Crazy ... Kim is just acting like the Bitch she has always been after dropping 4 engine for
Kanye.. Omo .. Kim isn't on this realm their both on different Levelz...come to even think about it Simps are the most successful people in the world, so go and jump inside the lagoon..

3 Likes

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by hmohammed(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2022
kenzysmith:

Who are all these redpiller rubbish set of men. Only irresponsible men will have such stupid views of women

1 Like

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by sematec(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2022
make turn the flowers to money
mumu love always end in divorce
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by nedekid: 9:41am On Feb 15, 2022
Kanye west, the only guy that can smile frown.

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by zikter(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2022
ValCon888:
Julia Fox is a younger, better, more natural, sexier version of Kim. But Kim Kardashian offers so much more to Kanye than sex. If it was only sex she had to offer, he wouldn't try to get back with Kim.

His vision is crystal clear because he understands the power of brand. The Kim Kardashian brand together with his Kanye brand gives him more value.

Besides, there's no shame getting back with your ex-wife and mother of your kids who offers you value.

To the commenter above me, we don't need useless women in our lives. A woman whose only value is pússy is useless.

Do you know why?

Pússy is just an organ every other woman has. The demystification of pússy happened hundreds of thousands of years ago.

Just look at Adam and Eve. Why do you think Eve gave Adam the apple? Because she wanted to give him something of value.

As his designated helpmate, she wanted him to know she had so much more to offer than her pússy.

Of course, she went about it the wrong way and the rest is history.

You are mostly right, just that the bible didn't mention the type of fruit Eve gave to Adam. It wasn't necessarily apple, it could be any fruit from mango, guava etc

1 Like

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by LordReed2nd(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2022
funshint:

Kanye went religious because he wanted to build a base from which to launch a political career, that obviously didn't work. Where is his religiosity now?

2 Likes

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by hmohammed(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2022
hmohammed:

Who are all these redpiller rubbish set of men. Only irresponsible men will have such stupid views of women

I take my word back. I guess these redpillers are teenagers growing through a phase.
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2022
He really love Kim he can't live without her which is normal they have four children together it won't be that easy that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst / Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) / Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.