Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,951 members, 7,799,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group (415 Views)

Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares / Uchenna Amaechi The Brother Of Chibuike Amaechi Celebrate Drink Hero Beer-pic / South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group by Optimistic2021(m): 4:26am On Feb 15, 2022
*Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy and The Face of Nigeria ~ North-East Group*

The north-east geo-political zone under the aegis of Bridge Builders Initiative For Green Nigeria (BBIGN) said the Honourable Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is the preferred, trusted and the face of Nigeria come 2023 presidency.

At the town hall meeting held at Zaranda Hotel, Bauchi State, the representatives of the six states which made up the north-east zone gathered to plan on how best to support Mr. Chibuike Amaechi come 2023.

In his welcome address, the National Director of Security and Strategy, Ahmed M. Bawa said Amaechi is the best man to sustain President Buhari's economic reform and diversification.
Bawa also said that at 57, Amaechi cannot be said to be too old and does not have the burden of age-related health challenge associated with some aspirants. And that Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi remains the most qualified among other eminent Nigerians.
He added that Amaechi is experienced, having served as a parliamentarian, governor and currently, the Minister of Transportation, saying that he has ticked all the boxes.

The National Secretary of BBIGN, Hon. Yahaya Saleh, in his keynote address said; Amaechi's personality was ascertained when President Buhari's kinsmen and entire northerners gathered to witness the "Turban" ceremony as DAN AMANAR DAURA.
He added that DAN AMANAR title is in honour of a man the Daura Emirate believed has justified his appointment as Minister of Transportation in the past few years; a title that can make Nigerians trust him to be their president come 2023.
He sang, "Mun Aminci Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura" (we agree with the choice of Amaechi as the trusted son of Daura).
An excited Chief Scribe of a leading Amaechi Support Group (BBIGN) told anyone who cares to know that in Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, President Buhari has seen a worthy successor who would carry on with the developmental projects initiated by APC-led administration.

In another note, Hon. Yahaya Saleh said; we know it is the political party that selects candidates for elections, but we are telling the APC now to consider Chibuike Amaechi because he will do well.
Tell me the Minister who has done half of what Amaechi did.
Baba Buhari is happy with him and so are the entire people of the north.
We are also calling Amaechi to enter the race for 2023 presidency.
The northerners are going to support and rally round him, he concluded.

Speaking on the theme; The Roles and Achievements Of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi As A Leader and Politician, the guest speaker, Hon. Barr. Baabayo Waziri, the former Executive Chairman, Fika LGA, Yobe State, said Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is a unifying factor who has a large vision to save Nigeria from her challenges.
The seasonal politician and lawyer highlighted the characters and qualities of the Minister of Transportation as he defined him to be a patriot who has Nigeria at heart.

According to him; I want to tell you today that there is no other candidate for 2023 except Chibuike Amaechi.
It will be unfair if we the northerners do not support him after all he did for us 2015. Allah will not forgive us. How can we pay him back, if not to support him for 2023 presidency.
No northerner should contest for presidency come 2023 for Amaechi's sake.
If you also examine other aspirants, you will discover that they are anti north. It is only Chibuike Amaechi that we can trust and we must not make mistakes.

The National President of BBIGN, Dr. Emmanuel Orgwu who was represented by the National Vice President (north-west) said he knew the Honourable Minister of Transportation when he was a Speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly and Governor of Rivers State.
He said Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is a workaholic whose governance philosophy is to create opportunities for socio-economic growth and welfare of the people.
He said; as a Governor of Rivers State, I know Amaechi. He came, and immediately, the face of Rivers State changed. He prioritized on education, health care, infrastructural development, security and agriculture.
You can also see what he is doing as a Minister of Transportation. For forty years, our railway sector was moribund, but as Amaechi came, there has been speedy rehabilitation and reconstruction of the rail transport system.
There is improvement in the maritime sector.
Please we must go for Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi because he will be the Messiah. Nobody should come and deceive you. Amaechi is the solution to Nigeria's problems.

The National President also thanked the people, religious leaders, representatives of traditional rulers and political elites from the north-east zone for their love and support towards "THINK AMAECHI's PROJECT 2023" and promised that the trusted son will never be a prodigal son.

In his closing remarks, North-East Zonal Coordinator, Alh. Danladi Bungum Abubakar thanked the participants for honouring this occasion.
He said; thank you for coming, especially the National President, Dr. Emmanuel Orgwu who is being represented by National Vice President (North-West), Alh. Farouk Shereef Umar.
All we are here for, is to promote our interest who is Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi. We the northerners are conversant with what the country needs, and as an appointee of Nigerian President, he is in tune with the vision of the incumbent and would therefore be effective in continuing with all the laudable policies, programmes and projects that are in place with the capacity to advance them to the benefits of the people.

Alh. Danladi Abubakar further said that Amaechi has national spread and also boast impressive achievements as Minister of Transportation. So, the northerners are ever ready to throw their weights behind the former Governor of Rivers State.

Comr. Nubor Optimist Goteh
Member,
National Media/Publicity Committee

Re: Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group by batstan(m): 4:59am On Feb 15, 2022
grin
Truly!!
Na we

cheesy
Re: Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group by Praxis758: 5:10am On Feb 15, 2022
Weightless, lifeless, worthless and saltless group holding a meaningless meeting to support a motionless aspirant from a less zone
Re: Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 15, 2022
who even know this group. Even river state will not prefer him to be president against their candidates what has he done so far politically? or just this train lines that the borrowed huge amount of dollars to do? how many are they even? most of them the are jonathan's work..we need morethan Ameachi,Tinubu,Atiku....
Re: Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group by helinues: 6:00am On Feb 15, 2022
Toh
Re: Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group by SmartPolician: 6:03am On Feb 15, 2022
Northerners and education are mutually exclusive. I knew they were never going to spell his name correctly. SMH.
Re: Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group by helinues: 6:13am On Feb 15, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr122:

BASTARD, you should tag Buhari Osinbabjo Efcc Nta and Arise tv.

I will next time.

And when this is gone, don't forget to tag me with the new ones so that I can quickly forward them to the mods

Win win for all of us grin

Helinues 1 vs 25 Godfather. My moniker dey really decimate other monikers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group by ThEGodFaThEr122: 6:13am On Feb 15, 2022
helinues:
Toh
I will make sure you see whinn....from me on this forum. OPONU

Re: Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group by seunmsg(m): 6:15am On Feb 15, 2022
Thought Emefiele is the new kid on the block grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group by ThEGodFaThEr122: 6:18am On Feb 15, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Dominique
Seun
Mukina

Rule 19 broken with guts
Bastard! This is how I will stomp on the skull of you and myndd44

Re: Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group by helinues: 6:20am On Feb 15, 2022
seunmsg:
Thought Emefiele is the new kid on the block grin grin grin

We go soon read from some groups in North supporting Nazi Kanu for 2023 president.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group by 1822twoo: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Toh
[/s]
Re: Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group by 1822tw: 7:05am On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
helinues:

I will next time.

And when this is gone, don't forget to tag me with the new ones so that I can quickly forward them to the mods

[/s]
Re: Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group by 1822t: 7:06am On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
helinues:

We go soon read from some groups in North supporting Nazi Kanu for 2023 president.

grin
[/s]
Re: Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group by colorsofrainbow: 7:27am On Feb 15, 2022
helinues:

I will next time.

Your life seem to depend on nairaland
All these Tinubu's agbero gan grin
Re: Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group by Rastaramsey(m): 7:30am On Feb 15, 2022
Damnnnn
Three fools from the same party fighting for one post grin grin
Like say them get one better thing wey they wan do.....
We know say Na thief thief them wan come do for there....
Re: Amaechi; The Preferred, Trustworthy & The Face Of Nigeria~ North-east Group by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2022
political noises

(1) (Reply)

Give Us Reasons Why Abba Kyari Has Not Been Extradited..U S To Nig..Government / Ironically Fulani Judge Actually Determines When Igbos Sit At Home / Biafra: It’s Cowardice To Lead Agitation From Europe, America – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.