Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While (28230 Views)

Where Can I Get A Long Term Loan Of 100k Without Colletral? / I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m / I Need A Long Arm Swamp Boogie Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Painedsoul:

Thank you sir
enjoy boss
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Blesser28(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2022
chuksbaby:
enjoy boss

How do I get info on how to make money online
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by de3lar(m): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hehehehehehe
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by africanman85: 6:14am On Oct 14, 2022
de3lar:
One of these days, I'll come drop steps to run a successful prolific account in Nigeria.
What are the steps boss ?
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Gmajor(m): 5:34am On Nov 17, 2022
What am I hearing from the telegram group?
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Tenshades(m): 6:51am On Nov 17, 2022
Gmajor:
What am I hearing from the telegram group?

Chuksbaby collected 20k each from 23 members in the name of making money update but it turned out he was editing free Youtube videos that don't work and putting his own voice-over on them before sending to the paid group.

On the backup group which he had already locked, he posted the screenshot of Youtuber's earnings in one of the free Youtube videos as his, to lure members from the backup group to pay 20k.

When we confronted him about the free Youtube videos and refund (some members had already asked for refund since last week but he was ignoring the request) was asked on the paid group yesterday morning, he deleted members' chats and locked the paid group.

He deactivated his Nairaland account yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Pearlwhite: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Goalty01: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Maybe this was his initial plan.
To build trust first then scam later.

3 Likes

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Gmajor(m): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Tenshades:

Chuksbaby collected 20k each from 23 members in the name of making money update but it turned out he was editing free Youtube videos that don't work and putting his own voice-over on them before sending to the paid group.

On the backup group which he had already locked, he posted the screenshot of Youtuber's earnings in one of the free Youtube videos as his, to lure members from the backup group to pay 20k.

When we confronted him about the free Youtube videos and refund (some members had already asked for refund since last week but he was ignoring the request) was asked on the paid group yesterday morning, he deleted members' chats and locked the paid group.

He deactivated his Nairaland account yesterday
Nawa oh.
How the mighty have fallen.
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Tenshades(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Gmajor:

Nawa oh.
How the mighty have fallen.

Yakata
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Gbagura: 6:38am On Nov 18, 2022
Ogbon sodiki ni chuks
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by GumGum: 5:47am On Nov 20, 2022
So people still fell into his obvious trap?

It was clear that this chuksbaby had bad intentions from the start of his telegram group. Those who'd been there saw how he kept promising and disappointing people every single day.

I left that group because it was obvious he was dubious. Sorry about those who got scammed.
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by sonssyo: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Sent.

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by nairanaira12: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2022
Goalty01:

I got the info... anyone interested should just show interest here... and with your permission and going to forward them the link to the file.

I'm not sending anyone the file, but the link. Let's also help Chuksbaby in our little ways.

Please, can you kindly send me the info?

tabdef202@gmail.com
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by nairanaira12: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2022
viklegend:
If you still need the guide, send your mail here... I would be sending to those who drop their mails

Please I need the guide. Kindly send to tabdef202@gmail.com
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by fellycoco(f): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
Following
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by GumGum: 5:50pm On Mar 31
This thread should be closed by now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Nigerian Cenbank Sells $100m As Naira Pulls Back From Record Low - Bloomberg / Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.