Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? (55071 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
There are lots spirtual Wickedness and transactions going on all over the places.

There are houses whose Foundation are laid with animal or human sacrifices buried live.

There are Houses that are built to rob the occupiers Spiritually, Physically, financially and all round.

That is why you need to be Genuiely Connected to the Highest Power. That is why you need to be Soaked in GOD , HIS Word and HIS Power. So you can be able to Challenge Forces, Kingdoms and altars.
Either mosquitoes, Injured wall gecko or rat.
Zukwaanuike. Your wife go soon born. Na the poor child I go pity.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by humberjade: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:
Omo why I open this thread, I don run comot for house as I just see something like person shadow enter my kitchen

If you are running in the afternoon, how are you gonna sleep at night?

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Whynow(m): 10:24am On Feb 16, 2022
Hmm, dem don bury person for that house, the fundation. The person is crying and bleeding...
Except its your house and you built it.
Thats all I can think of

Franzinni:
Good morning people,hope you had a nice val...
(my friend) has been having a strange occurence intermittently for about two years now, when he wakes up in the morning he finds there is blood stains on the floor at equal distance from each other ....about a foot apart in a straight line and sometimes it will be bent ... but always starts at a point and ends somewhere further down with a good number of grops .. I have seen it happen several times and they always wake up to discover it.

Does anyone have a clue what might be the meaning behind this ?

See pictures of the present(last night) occurrence below.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by prigoz(m): 10:25am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
(my friend) has been having a strange occurence intermittently for about two years now, when he wakes up in the morning he finds there is blood stains on the floor at equal distance from each other ....about a foot apart in a straight line and sometimes it will be bent ... but always starts at a point and ends somewhere further down with a good number of grops .. I have seen it happen several times and they always wake up to discover it.

us your friend leaving alone in the said house, because there was a time I observed such in my house, it happened that my wife out of her carelessness, blood from her period dropped there and it had equal distance, it repeated twice before I took cursory look at it and discovered the cause. So dear do a thorough check.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by OlawaleBammie: 10:25am On Feb 16, 2022
According to some nairaland sayentists, his mind is tricking him, its just normal hallucinations nothing much.

Check well, its not blood, its palm oyel.

Musafusion abi wetin be that edo guy name, wat are u sayin

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by humberjade: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2022
soundOsonic:

Don't be scared it happened to me and my roommate then in school.

One of you is sleeping on the tile.
When mosquitoes be use their probosis (mouth part) to Pierce you and then it sucks your blood, when it removes it's probosis from your skin; there is always little blood on the surface of the skin.
It's like needle Pierce your skin and you see little blood on the surface.

Blood is easily noticed on tile than on your sheets or rugs.
Nothing serious

Really?! angry And it will be a repeated occurrence?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by hatchy(f): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
Could be snakes catching and eating a rat in that house. Check well. Nothing mysterious otherwise he would have been dead by now since 2 years
Snakes don't bite such that blood will drop like a carnivorous animal devouring. Snakes swallow its prey.

Install a CCTV camera like someone suggests, if nothing found, then it's spiritual.
I'll advise you move out of such building if you are renting it, if yours, then seek spiritual solutions.

5 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Bleiz(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2022
Blood from filled bedbugs you stepped on.

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:27am On Feb 16, 2022
Someone's anus is leaking

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by frankson1(m): 10:27am On Feb 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
There are lots spirtual Wickedness and transactions going on all over the places.

There are houses whose Foundation are laid with animal or human sacrifices buried live.

There are Houses that are built to rob the occupiers Spiritually, Physically, financially and all round.

That is why you need to be Genuiely Connected to the Highest Power. That is why you need to be Soaked in GOD , HIS Word and HIS Power. So you can be able to Challenge Forces, Kingdoms and altars.

I didn't see you on the thread where it's stated that Russia troops are moving back to base undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Bestintheworld1: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:

it's crazy people think it's spiritual or so. That's a mosquito feeding on you. ��
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by OlawaleBammie: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2022
samuel051:
something spiritual is going on in there, pray hard..

According to some nairalanders, nothin like this exists bro, awa nairaland sayentists says its just palm oyel from the kitchen. He should clean it
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by advanceDNA: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2022
RoyalBoutique:
Do you have a female dog?

I never knew dogs have periods until my dog started.

Little droplets of blood everywhere around my house.

That’s the heat period...you no go find am better male so you can make some money... abi na ekuke??

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Optimist59: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2022
sometimes bedbugs cause that,
They're known for sucking blood
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by akinsto4ever(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2022
I've had a similar experience before. Discovered two blood foot prints in the living room. And there's no one else in the house

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by SUPERPACK: 10:29am On Feb 16, 2022
JaskanFactor:

when i put cctv in my house i saw some action, i think its the infra red night vision cctv.
And am not talking ghostly stuff, i mean there are other creatures living around us that aree not visible to naked eye, but cctv picks it up, specifically am talking about a creature that looks like small cloudy/smoke.

I have also seen other people encounters with it on youtube, other people who have turned thier camera to the sky have noticed that there are creatures living in the sky that we cant see with naked eye, its not just the birds up there.
Wow. I will like to see this too, can you upload to youtube and share the link here pls.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2022
hatchy:
Snakes don't bite such that blood will drop like a carnivorous animal devouring. Snakes swallow its prey.

Install a CCTV camera like someone suggests, if nothing found, then it's spiritual.
I'll advise you move out of such building if you are renting it, if yours, then seek spiritual solutions.

Abeg park well, their prey sometimes vomit blood while struggling with the snake

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:

Does your friend have a female pet in the house? If he does it’s mostly it, female dogs have drops of blood when on heat.

If he doesn’t, does he stay alone?
Ask him to put a camera in his living room for a week so he can know what’s causing it

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by izubext007: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2022
Skull miner once held a choped head and be moving up and down.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by chineduisaac(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2022
RoyalBoutique:
Do you have a female dog?

I never knew dogs have periods until my dog started.

Little droplets of blood everywhere around my house.

This is the most logical explanation

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by OlawaleBammie: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2022
miketyler:
It’s mosquito I’m typing from experience.
Leave all this stupid overly religious people

Yes u re right

Mosquitoes with bigger print, even on a straight line.

I said it before, many who went to school forgot their brain there.

13 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Dejavu111: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2022
samuel051:
something spiritual is going on in there, pray hard..

is der any female pet dog in d house
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by advanceDNA: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Either mosquitoes, Injured wall gecko or rat.
Zukwaanuike. Your wife go soon born. Na the poor child I go pity.

Mosquito injure wall gecko?? Fantabulous

9 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by tsinzu: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

What movie excerpt is this?

grin grin grin
Oga just shut up, it's foolish of you to deny the existence of the spiritual. People like you end up being victims in life. The spiritual is even more real than the physical things you see with your eyes

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Theevilone(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2022
prigoz:
us your friend leaving alone in the said house, because there was a time I observed such in my house, it happened that my wife out of her carelessness, blood from her period dropped there and it had equal distance, it repeated twice before I took cursory look at it and discovered the cause. So dear do a thorough check.

Exactly what I think, I’m not married but I have seen it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by illicit(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2022
samuel051:
Another alternative is if you are living with someone that smokes, smokers do bled sometimes without them knowing, I had an experience with one some time back, guy denied it till another of our friend confirmed and proved me right. The blood s not normal red, its kind of darkish..

Smokers bleed from which orifice pls?

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Bridget95(f): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Buy a cctv bulb and mount in every single room affected, you must see the reason in a month. Not everything is spiritual.
This is a spiritual occurrence. I have had this problem in the past but overcame by the power of JESUS CHRIST.
I sleep alone with locked doors and windows and alas this same pattern of drop of blood.Then i began praying and commanding the ground in the name of JESUS ChRIST and reading of the Holy Bible with a holy life and God intervained. It is the acts of the power of darkness, witches,wizards ,occultic and demonic powers.

10 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Sammy101111(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2022
Na mosquito
miketyler:
It’s mosquito I’m typing from experience.
Leave all this stupid overly religious people

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2022
akinsto4ever:
I've had a similar experience before. Discovered two blood foot prints in the living room. And there's no one else in the house
Blood Foot print? shocked shocked
Ahh, your house must be haunted then
You need serious prayer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / I Dislike My Small Stature / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.