Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,989,699 members, 7,278,689 topics. Date: Friday, 27 January 2023 at 09:39 AM

Invest In Land Now, They're Not Making More Any Longer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest In Land Now, They're Not Making More Any Longer (73 Views)

Why You Don't Need To Wait Any Longer To Get That Property / Just In: Land In Abeokuta Ogun State / Investment Opportunity In Land @ Affordable Price @ Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Land Now, They're Not Making More Any Longer by Makarios62(f): 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
Land is an investment and you can never go wrong investing in one.

You don't need to have all the money in the world to buy a plot of land, you can start from where you are.

You might say Egbeda, Osogbo is not developed yet, but wait few years and see the transformation. But trust me, you won't get it at such cheap price anymore.

With 600,000 you can become a land owner today. Even if you can't pay all at once, there's option for installmental payment for six months. How cool?

You really have to excuse to end 2022 without a land in your name.

What are you waiting for?
Chat me up or call me on #08139223138 for more details and inquires.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Land With Official Gazette For Sale At Lagoon View Estate Ibeju #+2348088837576 / Hot Sale! ( Cup Sealing Machine) / Four Bedroom Terraced Duplex For Rent At Games Village Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.