Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability (11923 Views)

Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) / Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram / Omotola's Husband Shaves His Beard For Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2011
Radiant:

Ohh it took him a while to swallow his pride. Many Nigerian men will do the same. The lady will know how to play the game though. Don't tell me you need a smack to wake up!  wink

I'm not saying she is guilty of anything. I'm only saying that she musta begged and convinced her hubby to 'clear the air'. Who doesn't wish them well?
The man seems to love more attention than his wife. *yawnnnnnnnnnn*

Can you prove this? or just assumptions as usual
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Goldieluks: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2011
You is the man,Captain. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by eemi(f): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2011
Nothing sells like bad news in Nigeria.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Radiant(f): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2011
jennykadry:

Can you prove this? or just assumptions as usual

Just the same way you can't prove the reverse wink
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2011
regardless of the motives for his response, it takes a noble, honorable man to do what he did. I never thought such Nigerian Men still existed  smiley
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2011
Radiant:

Just the same way you can't prove the reverse wink

Not that I have stated it, have I?
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by MMM2(m): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2011
Dats a luvly husband.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2011
;d
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by btyfulmnd(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2011
Tobi_dad:

Fact remains that the nollywood industry wasnt built by actors, directors or their damn scripters. It took the courage and entrapreanurship of individual business men in Alaba and Onitsha to get the industry were it is. They put their money into it and got the industry to were it is today. The actors are primarily what they are actors with little or no skill. The main producers couldnt care less bout artistic values they saw an oppurtunity to make good money. These are the pple I respect. The omotola's and co dont have a clue what acting is all about. She got invited to hollywood and she thot this is my time to shine in the spotlight. So she fell for the oldest and cheapest PR move. What Omotola doesnt know is that acting is just like any other job you still have to carry yourself with dignity. I know people who work in boring sectors like banking but who party so hard that charlie sheen would admit his not winning. What she doesnt know is that America is so seperate from Hollywood and remains one of the realest place to work and live. Americans do still have values inspite of their libertian views and outlook on life. Maybe she should up the anthee and just do a sex tape like kim kardishan but not with her hubby. grin I wonder how the captain will explain his whoring wife to the world.
Whatever, so long as the husband understands and pls keep your opinion to your yourself and the history of who built nollywood because it is not relevant.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2011
Tobi_dad:

;d
who died and made you censor king? tongue
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2011
Who gives a shot?
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Tricici(f): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2011
Beautiful kiss
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by MaiSuya(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2011
true Nigerian gentleman cool cool

just wondering, if the reverse were the case, would Omotola have come out publicly in support of hubby?

you guess is as good as mine
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by texazzpete(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2011
Tyche:

No matter what the husband says, what she did goes against our customs and traditions. Come to think of it, the reason why we are not really developing is this desperate act to copy western ways. Look at China, we really need to dig deep.

So in your opinion the reason why we are not developing is not because of the rampant corruption in our society. Rather , u say it's due to us copying developed western countries?

Do us a favor and don't pass on this stunted IQ to your kids.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by JosephJon: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2011
HE WHO IS BEEN GOSSIPED MUST BE DOING GREAT(ONYE A NA KWU NWERE IHE ONA EME] GOSSIPS WILL NEVER FINISH IN THIS COUNTRY,NEITHER WILL JEALOUS END BEFORE THE CONCLUSION OF SYSTEM OF THIS WICKED WORLD. NIGERIA WILL NEVER GET BETTER WITH THIS CROP OF JEALOUS AND WICKED HEARTED GENERATION OF YOUTHS.IF IT IS IN THOSE WESTERN COUNTRIES WE TRY TO IMITATE,THE LIKES OF OMOTALA AND GENEVIVE WOULD HAVE BEEN NICK-NAMED SWEETIES INSTEAD OF CRUCIFYING THEM FOR JUST NO COST. OMOTALA AND HUSBAND HAVE SHOWN MATURITY IN THEIR MARRIAGE AND ANY BASKET MOUTH WHO DOES NOT LIKE THE MAN'S CONFESSION SHOULD HIT A MOVING TRAILER.

I WISH THEM MORE BLESSINGS AND LONG LIFE.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by OlaRay4(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2011
what she did goes against our customs and traditions.

I guess we still live trees
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2011
Much love to her husband. Love his response. Omosexy obviously married a man, not an insecure boy. cool
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Radiant(f): 12:28am On Jun 27, 2011
jennykadry:

Not that I have stated it, have I?

You don't have to. It's obvious. . .

I won't be surprised if Omotola comes out in 2012 to fight rumours that she asked her husband to have her back. As long as they're happily married and not just staying married I'm cool.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by JLYASDI: 2:51am On Jun 27, 2011
[size=20pt]

HE WHO IS BEEN GOSSIPED  MUST BE DOING GREAT (ONYE  A NA KWU NWERE IHE ONA EME]

wink wink wink wink wink wink

GOSSIPS  WILL NEVER FINISH IN THIS COUNTRY,NEITHER  WILL JEALOUS END BEFORE THE CONCLUSION OF  SYSTEM OF THIS WICKED WORLD.

cool cool cool cool cool

NIGERIA WILL NEVER GET BETTER WITH THIS CROP OF JEALOUS AND WICKED HEARTED GENERATION OF YOUTHS AGBAYABILITIES.

wink wink wink wink wink wink

ANY BASKET MOUTH WHO DOES NOT LIKE THE MAN'S CONFESSION SHOULD HIT A MOVING TRAILER.

kiss kiss kiss kiss

[/size]

. . .and DIE a miserable death after serious brain matter-scatter under the moving trailer!

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Gbam
Gbam
Gbamology

Okwa ya nu nu? grin
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by totorimi: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2011
I remember watching one yoruba film that Omosexy acted, I think t'was called 'Kosorogun' No Rival. Yes this is the true life story of that film that was acted.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by tpia5: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2011
Omotola has already replied the rumor mongers so this is just extra on the part of the husband.

So, who is the so called rapper who propelled himself to fame by placing his hand near someone's butt as if na only him don take photo with omotola before.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by atasteve: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2011
It takes greatness to say such things as this in the press. I give it to him.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by mcameo: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2011
It quite unfortunate for a grown a** man to come up and reply the press, if it's not true, why brother with an explanation, people would be people regardless, just for clarification, a Nigeria Yoruba programme in the UK, mentioned a while ago, that they split up, don't know whether it's true, just asking?. wink
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by hayweezee(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2011
Amebo! B Taylor didnt grab it nao, he jst placed his hand on it(Hmmm, wat a feelin). Hw I wish se B taylor hand na my hand. lol! grin
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 28, 2011
So an American rapper was butt grabbing Omotola"s ass? shocked
Chie these american rappers no even get respect sef even for married women. cheesy.I know go surprise if the rapper na Birdman or Little Bow wow grin
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by mekoyo(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2011
trust and understanding
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by tpia5: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2011
I dont think the man was american.

He looks african and probably nigerian.
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by sley4life(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2011
do u expect him to castigate his wife in public. There are millions of men waiting to have her for a night or even ask her hands 4 marriage
Re: Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2011
tpia@:

I dont think the man was american.

He looks african and probably nigerian.

Believe me if the rapper dude was a Nigerian, Omotola's husband would have called 4 his head cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Birthday Pictures / Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) / If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.