Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,200 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal (60093 Views)

Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far / Life In Germany: What Is It Like For Nigerians Who Migrated? / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 9:39pm On May 27, 2022
Here is a telegram link for you to join others students, you can ask questions there

https:///+v8pS4QYM9HllY2Vk

Oma89:
Pls, who else got admission into university of Algarve?
I am a Nigerian who schooled in Cotonou and currently doing my document authentification in Benin republic. Do I still need to go to ministry of education and foreign affairs in Nigeria again?

1 Like

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by myright: 10:10pm On May 27, 2022
Bayobishow:
Once you are on scholarship in portugal, you sign a contract. You cannot work elsewhere, you will be tracked by a NIF number and it has consequences. Minimum wage is 705 euros. For PHD scholarship its between 1000-1400euros, it depends. If you are not on scholarship, you can do a full time job and you will be paid minimum wage

You mean, the monthly stipend for a PhD student on scholarship is between 1000-1400euros?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 9:19am On May 28, 2022

georgesegun87:
Pls add me to the telegram group
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 9:21am On May 28, 2022
I'm so sorry, I can't add you, unless you send me msg on Instagram, then I will forward the link to you.

@bayobishow on instagram

georgesegun87:
Pls add me to the telegram group
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 9:22am On May 28, 2022
If the portal is still open, yes you will

georgesegun87:
I just applied on Friday... Can I still get admission

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by skylane: 11:36pm On May 28, 2022
Bayobishow:

If the portal is still open, yes you will

please what of the medical part especially veterinary medicine part in Portugal for masters,how Is it like both school wise and work wise
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2022
Pls I have hnd,which school in portugal accepts it.thank you
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by wurrah: 6:06pm On May 31, 2022
Bayobishow:

Link has error. What is the name of group we search?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Liadi2(m): 5:30am On Jun 02, 2022
Please I want to start planning against next year. I want to request for my transcript but am confused which one should I request for student or official?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Oma89(f): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Liadi2:
Please I want to start planning against next year. I want to request for my transcript but am confused which one should I request for student or official?

You can request for student copy as long as it has the grading on it.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by cletz991(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Can one apply for bsc in Portugal?i have only 0 level

And i have been denied twice for belguim visiting visa
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Muzansama: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2022
How good is portugal? I am considering studying there.

Any whatsapp or telegram group guys?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hello peeps,please who has idea of any school currently admitting international student in portugal.please can anyone help me out and guide me.Thanks
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 2:11am On Jul 01, 2022
Nigerians(study in Portugal)

wurrah:

Link has error. What is the name of group we search?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 2:14am On Jul 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llF3L8oM3Po
Here is another opportunity for those who already applied
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Divaacares(f): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2022
Thanks appreciate this intend moving here for tourist but was told it won't b granted and that study is the best but most of my friends going with me.are aged thus no time for school going to hustle get job n take care of family pls advise
dorobybaby:

The advice I like giving to people is don't give any agent your hard earn monies. One thing I know about Portugal is, if you do and follow the right steps that have been listed, Visa would be given to you.

They do not conduct interview, you only submit your application (you can download it from their website) and when you meet the criterias, God's willing, it would be given to you. Besides, decisions are taken in Portugal and not in Nigeria.
Legalization is done at the embassy. You will submit your certificate and you have to pay per page. I think 15euros or so.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by ogatboy(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2022
Hello,
I will be grateful if someone can answer my questions.

1. Legalisation of documents at the Portugal embassy requires original and photocopy or just original

2. How much is the payment for the legalisation at the embassy?

3. Is the payment for each page or each document

4. How long does the process take.

Thank you.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Pesbest: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
How is PhD admission process like in Portugal?

Which of the cities is best for a PhD student with family?

Are PhD in STEM courses in Portugal fully funded??

Which of the cities in Portugal are best for raising a family?

Thumbs up @dorobybaby

1 Like

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Kirchoffs: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2022
God please help me and every other person who wants to escape from Nigeria please

2 Likes

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Nickigold(f): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bayobishow:
Nigerians(study in Portugal)

Have read all thru thank u veRy much for ur guidance
Pls as a student going to Portugal for BSC can u pls explain..pls drop ur Facebook Id
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by chizzybabe26(f): 2:45am On Jul 24, 2022
Please madam, can you drop your instagram handle or type your whatsapp number in words, i want to reach you please.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Akayani: 1:40am On Jul 25, 2022
Good morning
I have read through this thread and really appreciate all your efforts
I found a masters program at the nova school of science and technology and the 3rd phase of admission is about to start
In regards to these I have some questions
1. Would you advise me to apply for the 3rd phase of admission
2. Do you have any idea when the session for the school would start
3. Can I still meet up with the visa process if offered admission
Your quick response would be appreciated
Thank you
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by jaymoni(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2022
Bayobishow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llF3L8oM3Po
Here is another opportunity for those who already applied
Please dear I need your help. Can i apply for pgd program or masters I have bsc in economics lower credit. Thanks and God bless
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Adesewa114: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oma89:
Pls, who else got admission into university of Algarve?
I am a Nigerian who schooled in Cotonou and currently doing my document authentification in Benin republic. Do I still need to go to ministry of education and foreign affairs in Nigeria again?
Hi please I need your help, I also schooled in Benin republic and I am having issues with my legalization. Please how do I reach you?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Oma89(f): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Adesewa114:

Hi please I need your help, I also schooled in Benin republic and I am having issues with my legalization. Please how do I reach you?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
I', sure this video would help some of us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8bxzUHrrdQ
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
I think when you join the telegram group, you would meet your mates in the group and get better answers. What you do is take your results to Portuguese embassy there and it would be legalise because I know your result must haave been authenticate in Benin before it was handed over to you
Adesewa114:

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
I'm so sorry replying late. 3rd phase is not always advisable because it is meant purposely for those already in portugal, i.e those that the process would not take their time. However, if you apply, that does not mean that you wont be granted admission but the no of students selected are usually minimal because most of the number of students that they need hav been selected during the first and 2nd, the 3rd phase is just to add up, that is why they may just select 4~5students. Besides, visa process is tedious in nigeria, except if you have legalised your result before applying, then it would be faster. I made a video on that today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8bxzUHrrdQ

Akayani:
Good morning
I have read through this thread and really appreciate all your efforts
I found a masters program at the nova school of science and technology and the 3rd phase of admission is about to start
In regards to these I have some questions
1. Would you advise me to apply for the 3rd phase of admission
2. Do you have any idea when the session for the school would start
3. Can I still meet up with the visa process if offered admission
Your quick response would be appreciated
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) / Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding / Nigerian Woman Prevented From Boarding A Plane In Ghana (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.