Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

She Rejected His Marriage Proposal, He Dumped Her She Is Crying It Was A Mistake - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Rejected His Marriage Proposal, He Dumped Her She Is Crying It Was A Mistake (392 Views)

Mercy Ayigbe Husband Left Her She Is Crying Seriously / The Earth Is Crying - Music Legend Bongos Ikwue Sends Message To FG @ 78 / Girl Used Dying Breath To Identify Man Who Shot Her After She Rejected His Advan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Rejected His Marriage Proposal, He Dumped Her She Is Crying It Was A Mistake by phoneport(m): 6:40am On Feb 16, 2022
My no doesn’t mean no – Lady cries out after her man blocked her for rejecting his marriage proposal

A lady has cried out to social media users to help her beg her man after she rejected his marriage proposal and he ended up blocking her.

According to her, the man proposed on Sunday, just a day before Valentine’s Day and she said no but she did not really reject him as she just wanted time to think about it.

The lady said she tried reaching out to him, but he had already switched off his phone numbers and blocked her everywhere.

Sharing her story in a public forum, she wrote;
Please advice me. I met him at a dating page and we’ve known each other for five months. He has shown me the he loves me. I have no doubt in me, this is our first valentine and he invited me on Saturday.

We hanged out with friends and enjoyed each other. S** was amazingly good. On Sunday, we went to church together and in the evening, he surprised me with a proposal. He invited his family and friends and my siblings, the proposal took me unawares and I said no.

My saying no doesn’t mean no. It means let me think about it. do you know my fiancé left in shock and switched off his numbers. I’m still at his place but he’s no where to be found. checked his Instagram and found out that he has blocked me.

Please house, do you think I can still get him back. My no was just small shakara. I didn’t mean it. I know he’s the best man for me. I was just surprised the proposal came so sudden. Please , apologize on my behalf.”

Re: She Rejected His Marriage Proposal, He Dumped Her She Is Crying It Was A Mistake by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:45am On Feb 16, 2022
Since when did NO mean Yes? We know you are just missing the goodies
Re: She Rejected His Marriage Proposal, He Dumped Her She Is Crying It Was A Mistake by oz4real83(m): 6:47am On Feb 16, 2022
Any girl that says no to a guy's proposal should be dumped immediately. As a lady, Why will you add somebody that you have no intention of marrying to your body counts? Men are different from women, men can sleep with just anything but a woman shouldn't be like that, if a man isn't qualified to marry you, then he isn't also qualified to sleep with you and you should also make him "father santa claus".
Re: She Rejected His Marriage Proposal, He Dumped Her She Is Crying It Was A Mistake by benuejosh: 6:50am On Feb 16, 2022
phoneport:
My no doesn’t mean no – Lady cries out after her man blocked her for rejecting his marriage proposal

A lady has cried out to social media users to help her beg her man after she rejected his marriage proposal and he ended up blocking her.

According to her, the man proposed on Sunday, just a day before Valentine’s Day and she said no but she did not really reject him as she just wanted time to think about it.

The lady said she tried reaching out to him, but he had already switched off his phone numbers and blocked her everywhere.

Sharing her story in a public forum, she wrote;
Please advice me. I met him at a dating page and we’ve known each other for five months. He has shown me the he loves me. I have no doubt in me, this is our first valentine and he invited me on Saturday.

We hanged out with friends and enjoyed each other. S** was amazingly good. On Sunday, we went to church together and in the evening, he surprised me with a proposal. He invited his family and friends and my siblings, the proposal took me unawares and I said no.

My saying no doesn’t mean no. It means let me think about it. do you know my fiancé left in shock and switched off his numbers. I’m still at his place but he’s no where to be found. checked his Instagram and found out that he has blocked me.

Please house, do you think I can still get him back. My no was just small shakara. I didn’t mean it. I know he’s the best man for me. I was just surprised the proposal came so sudden. Please , apologize on my behalf.”

Twitter kind of story.
Re: She Rejected His Marriage Proposal, He Dumped Her She Is Crying It Was A Mistake by TUMIC(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2022
I just know this may true because some of this ladies of now a days spitefuly rejecting guys proposal outside, will regret it later

1 Like

Re: She Rejected His Marriage Proposal, He Dumped Her She Is Crying It Was A Mistake by LordIsaac(m): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2022
Any man that maintains ANY form of relationship with a lady that publicly rejects him is a problem to all men.
Re: She Rejected His Marriage Proposal, He Dumped Her She Is Crying It Was A Mistake by CandyOps(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2022
Don't propose till she begins to ask you, "what are we?"

She should be the one hinting at it before you make a move

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Cotonou, Original Ankara / Properties For Sale - Wardrobe, TV & Stand, Computer Table/chair, Dinning Set... / Ibrahim Yahaya Mohammed Sokodede: A Rose That Grew From Concrete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.