Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. (15452 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2022
God will not be mocked

Duration: 57 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3XowaveKAo

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Weyrehmod: 8:17am On Feb 16, 2022
Mmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2022
Weyrehmod:
Mmmmmmm

Yes oh grin

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by LordReed(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
God will not be mocked

Duration: 57 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3XowaveKAo

God the genie that provides husband or wife on request. LoLz.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
LordReed:

God the genie that provides husband or wife on request. LoLz.

Yes my LordReed. He provided mine for me. On request.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by calmness0(f): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
I am praying for one

8 Likes

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
calmness0:
I am praying for one

Amen. God will do it.

10 Likes

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by calmness0(f): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Amen. God will do it.

Amen, but stories about marriage and couples here on NL gives me chills in my spine.

Marriage to a Nigerian lady is scary, like death sentence

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
calmness0:

Amen, but stories about marriage and couples here on NL gives me chills in my spine.

Marriage to a Nigerian lady is scary, like death sentence

Lol grin I'm a Nigerian lady and I haven't killed my husband. Yet grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by kimco(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

All I hear from you is "Me Me Me Me"

What of the others? You are not the centre of the world. If you have it good it doesn't mean that is all. Let's try to be less self centered.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by calmness0(f): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

your hubby is among the lucky ones wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
calmness0:

your hubby is among the lucky ones wink

Lol grin I think I'm happy to have him to be honest. He's a good man.

5 Likes

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
kimco:

All I hear from you is "Me Me Me Me"

What of the others? You are not the centre of the world. If you have it good it doesn't mean that is all. Let's try to be less self centered.

Please go and take your medication. I told you never to skip it smiley

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by LIONSABRE(m): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

YET? Lol You just scared the hell out of us more. grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2022
LIONSABRE:

YET? Lol You just scared the hell out of us more. grin

Lol grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by kimco(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Please go and take your medication. I told you never to skip it smiley

You must be very confused my dear....I don't even remember having a "chat" with you. Probably a template response because you keep sounding very selfish and others keep pointing it out to you.
Ironic though, I thought you were going to pray for me since you were a pastor.... Selfish, think of others.

6 Likes

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
kimco:

I thought you were going to pray for me since you were a pastor.... Selfish, think of others.

I'm not a pastor grin Please do a search and go back to bed grin

You are now blocked!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by kimco(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I'm not a pastor grin Please do a search and go back to bed grin

You are now blocked!!

Oh dear Im so saaaaaaaad, what will I dooooooo?!

AnywaysI hope it means I don't get to see your posts any more. Selfish.

4 Likes

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by MRDEE01: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Senobopo: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by CheapWebsite1: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2022
shocked
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by nairalee(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2022
This is not a wise idea. U shouldn't put all your eggs in the basket of ONE person. No coach goes into a football match wit just his 1st eleven. U have to plan for event of injury or poor performance

3 Likes

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Lemmy123(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2022
X
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by chukbonda(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2022
best thing for a couple to do on a regular

2 Likes

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by mcdokwe(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

You have plans to?

2 Likes

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by DropsMic(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2022
Mm
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by phemmyfour: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Humm...you are doing it soon

2 Likes

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by AntiChristian: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2022
Not looking for wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? / Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions? / Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.