Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu (910 Views)

Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / 2020 Prophecy By Apostle Johnson Suleman / Solid 2019 election prophecy by prophet Temitope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by jmoore(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2022
The foolishness of the prophecy of Nnamdi Kanu that Abba Kyari will be disgraced.

Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal, a terrorist to be precise. Why didn't Nnamdi Kanu see his own arrest in Kenya?
Nnamdi Kanu was disgraced and still being disgraced. So why the noise by IPOB about his foolish prophecy?

Abba Kyari is a corrupt cop, drug trafficker. And like many other criminal, their cup will get full one day. You don't need a soothsayer to predict that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by DrGoodman: 9:32am On Feb 16, 2022
A prophet is not always respected in his home country grin

But that doesn't mean this prophet has not been 100 % accurate so far.

Ohamadike, we respect you forever.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
God bless all lovers of freedom everywhere.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by immortalcrown(m): 9:32am On Feb 16, 2022
If you are not the foolish one, provide evidence of Kanu calling himself a prophet.

Kanu never called himself a prophet. He never asserted anything based on assumptions. He consistently spoke with facts. When he talked about Kyari trafficking human parts, you doubted him. He even talked about one James from Ebonyi State. you doubted him. He consistently spoke about Awkuzu SARS, you doubted him.

If some things Kanu predicted fail to happen on the dates he gave, it still does not make him a foolish prophet because he never called himself a prophet. The same way you take a record of his predictions that have not manifested, also take note of his predictions that have happened.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by ipobcannibals: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2022
Op, you mean the suplim reader who predicted that he, Donald Trump, Islraeri (Israeli) and Vladimir Putin of Russia will destroy the zoo and lestore biafla?
Hear is the proof of the suplim reader, hunchback namadi cownu meeting with president Trump of USA:

2 Likes

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by jmoore(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2022
immortalcrown:

If some things Kanu predicted fail to happen on the dates he gave, it still does not make him a foolish prophet because he never called himself a prophet. The same way you take a record of his predictions that have not manifested, also take note of his predictions that have happened.

Bla bla bla!!! Is it not IPOB members that are calling Nnamdi Kanu a prophet? Why do you guys derive joy in selective amnesia?

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by emmanuelbrown26: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2022
jmoore:

Bla bla bla!!! Is it not IPOB members that are calling Nnamdi Kanu a prophet? Why do you guys derive joy in selective amnesia?
Why body dey pepper u like this. leave our Kanu alone and fight for your hungry people. na kanu mak hunger dey fir naija. Kanu still remains a fighter

6 Likes

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by tungamaje: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2022
Everybody wants to trend through Kanu's name

3 Likes

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by immortalcrown(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2022
jmoore:

You are clearly very confused. Your post is an accusation against Kanu. My comment is in defense of Kanu. Instead of you to either admit your error or prove me wrong, you are now trying to change the topic. What lovers of Kanu say about him should not be your backbone here. What Kanu says and what he calls himself is what you should use here. Your post is not about his lovers. Your post is about Kanu himself.

4 Likes

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by jmoore(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2022
immortalcrown:

You are clearly very confused. Your post is an accusation against Kanu. My comment is in defense of Kanu. Instead of you to either admit your error or prove me wrong, you are now trying to change the topic. What lovers of Kanu say about him should not be your backbone here. What Kanu says and what he calls himself is what you should use here. Your post is not about his lovers. Your post is about Kanu himself.

You are the one confused!!

Every reasonable person that has been online this week have seen IPOB members calling Nnamdi Kanu a prophet. That's why I made this post.

Next time, don't join a discussion when you don't know the origin.

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by Tochi3(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2022
Sifia Pains and lamentations crew grin grin

See topic na. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 16, 2022
jmoore:
The foolishness of the prophecy of Nnamdi Kanu that Abba Kyari will be disgraced.

Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal, a terrorist to be precise. Why didn't Nnamdi Kanu see his own arrest in Kenya?
Nnamdi Kanu was disgraced and still being disgraced. So why the noise by IPOB about his foolish prophecy?

Abba Kyari is a corrupt cop, drug trafficker. And like many other criminal, their cup will get full one day. You don't need a soothsayer to predict that.

A prophet that couldn't prophesy good governance in Abia state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by immortalcrown(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2022
jmoore:

You are the one confused!!
Every reasonable person that has been online this week have seen IPOB members calling Nnamdi Kanu a prophet. That's why I made this post.
Next time, don't join a discussion when you don't know the origin.
You never mentioned people's opinions in your post. Your caption is exclusively about Kanu, not about those who praise him. Even the body of your post is exclusively about him, not about what his supporters say about him. Are you not confused? Neither your caption nor the body of your post refers to people's opinion about Kanu. Both the caption and the body focuse on Kanu alone. Are you not confused?

Let me quote your exact post now before you edit it. See your post below.
jmoore:

See your caption below.
jmoore:
The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu
Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by AfonjaEmir: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2022
In Oshogbo is there Good governance?

These are questions you should be asking yoursef.

Leave the man and his accurate statements and face the fact that thiefnbu has a "leaking anuss"..spits!!

Signed
Oba Lamidi Aderingbigbe

Osagyefo98:

A prophet that couldn't prophesy good governance in Abia state.

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by AfonjaEmir: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2022
Why are people still crying for somebody they claim to have in their Prison?

This guy is BIG!!!

IPOB is truly Formidable!!

Fellow Yoriuba...let us face our warrant and leave IGBO people to their activities.

Even Almajiri zombies, have Left his discussion alone.

Thank You,

Signed
OBA Lamidi Aderingbigbe

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by kingjis: 11:55am On Feb 16, 2022
[quote author=DrGoodman post=110268972]A prophet is not always respected in his home country grin

But that doesn't mean this prophet has not been 100 % accurate so far.

Ohamadike, we respect you forever.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
God bless all lovers of freedom everywhere. [/quot

. Why didn't Nnamdi Kanu see his own arrest in Kenya

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
Your own prophet dey languish for cotonou oo..Oga bla bla bla.

jmoore:

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
The same way Jesus christ didn't know he will be nailed on the cross...Next!

[quote author=kingjis post=110272940][/quote]
Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
Loud it...I'm telling you, dem don arrest person put am for the worse place yet they cannot just stop blabbing. something is really strong and spiritual somewhere. Nnamdi Kanu must be big for real

AfonjaEmir:
Why are people still crying for somebody they claim to have in their Prison?

This guy is BIG!!!

IPOB is truly Formidable!!

Fellow Yoriuba...let us face our warrant and leave IGBO people to their activities.

Even Almajiri zombies, have Left his discussion alone.

Thank You,

Signed
OBA Lamidi Aderingbigbe

2 Likes

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by jmoore(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Your own prophet dey languish for cotonou oo..Oga bla bla bla.

Ndi ara always think anyone against IPOB is not Igbo.
Iberibe erigo unu!!

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
When you are done Google translating,try use it to make reasonable comments or apply at sense academy

jmoore:

Ndi ara always think anyone against IPOB is not Igbo.

Iberibe erigo unu!!

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by jmoore(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

When you are done Google translating,try use it to make reasonable comments or apply at sense academy

You that is IPOB, have you dropped a single Igbo word?

Na akogheri!!

I guess Joe Igbokwe that is against IPOB is from Somalia?

2 Likes

Re: The Foolish Prophecy By Nnamdi Kanu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
you democracy is sweet and everyone has an opinion doesn't mean you should be dumb about it. who is Joe igbokwe? I don't know him sir. I don't need to drop a word to validate who I am. We don't bash each other..We don't live our lives on political lines or dem say dem say.

jmoore:

You that is IPOB, have you dropped a single Igbo word?

Na akogheri!!

I guess Joe Igbokwe that is against IPOB is from Somalia?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mathias Ezeaku Vs Fr. Mbaka.You Went To Far, You Burn The Bible, Go & The Burn 7 / I'm Tired. This Is Who I'm Voting 2023 / 2023: Desist From Issuing Threats, We Supply Food You Eat – ACF Warns Southerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.