Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:35 PM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (292436 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2011
n
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2011
And
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fidelo726: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2011
Am Alone:

@ All make orna no vex for me o!!!
I got too busy!!!
Honestly I'm not through with what I'm doing
But I will keep in touch!!! grin grin grin

Again, Guys I will be traveling to China to buy all
the things I will need for the finishing of my house!!!!
100% Everything. I want to go there to buy these things
so as to save cost and again so that I can get rear things I guess?

If it work out, I will let us know! If I change my mind I will still say so. But I'm 100% sure I'm Going Sha!!!
Lastly, Yesterday, 30tons of plasterings sand was delivered to my site @ 12k each = 36k
and the plumber was at the site to start with the testing of the pipes(the onces that was installed inside the house.
I think he needs to check for any leakage because it was conduit. After the testing, the plastering will follow!!!)
Peace!!!!! Too You ALL O!!!!

hu che shin meaning welcome
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^^
Thanks Man!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by omodapson(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
Omo mehn, see dulling. But thank God I'm here with the greats once again. Keep the good work coming,
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
Las
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2011
Not the least!!!

Front and back!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2011
beautiful
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
Cool I Guess??
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
I love your fence . . . . . Classy
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2011
@am alone, oluwa have already answered your prayer, becuase wetin remain from this pic of your house no plentin again ooo.the lord will see u through to finish am .
more graseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to those elbows, amennnnnnnnnnnnnn.
what is good is worth doing well.
u get test ooooo
Kudoosss
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2011
na GOD o!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by brabus(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2011
jagbajanti:

WARNING: DO NOT hire any builder based on internet postings.  It is just like internet dating: the picture you see might be different from the person you will meet.  Expenses here have been seriously understated and experience overstated to entice the gullible. Look in your extended family first, then ask for recommendations from your friends (who built successfully), your church or mosque, etc. You have been WARNED. 

Thanks for the information. Even if Jesus Christ is a builder, some people will still doubt his competence. Na wetin be the name of that guy wey ask Jesus to show him the place nail enter hin hand. That's your name!!! grin grin grin Anyway, Welcome to NL!

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^^ Ha ha ha ha . . . Lol
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^^^
^^^^
Lol @ Brabus. . .
Him name na 3mothy abi na?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by DCGUY: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2011
fully signed in. waiting to embark on a six bedroom duplex project in Lekki/Ajah as soon as the rain stops. will love to apply the teachings of everyone in this and the former thread. I sincerely thank the originator of the thread and everyone. In addition, I pray and beg all to please keep the thread focused and abuse free.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by brabus(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2011
@DCGUY, You are welcome! Kindly ensure you give back to the thread by posting updates.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2011
Quote from: jagbajanti on Today at 02:09:58 PM
WARNING: DO NOT hire any builder based on internet postings. It is just like internet dating: the picture you see might be different from the person you will meet. Expenses here have been seriously understated and experience overstated to entice the gullible. Look in your extended family first, then ask for recommendations from your friends (who built successfully), your church or mosque, etc. You have been WARNED.

Thanks for the information. Even if Jesus Christ is a builder, some people will still doubt his competence. Na wetin be the name of that guy wey ask Jesus to show him the place nail enter hin hand. That's your name!!! Grin Grin Grin Anyway, Welcome to NL!

i have already hired @spyder880, a guy that i meet here , which is doing a great job, very soon u will see my project on line so that u will know that the guy is for real and i also have talked to fehemmy a guy i meet on the car section and very soon i will be talking to barbus ,go to his post and u will see for ur self his good work that speaks for itself, abie all of them the lie.,, grin grin grin grin, bros this is about trust.there are still people that u can trust without meeting them for the first time in life, or seeing them face to face
And i have a friend that want to go to oil . very soon i will recomend him to AM ALONE.becuase he will need transportations.
@JAGBAJANTI,, thanks to internet posting we that are in disapora can do all this without coming down to niaja. in modern world , this is how is been done. that is the need why internet is been provided . please make good use of it. if u have been duped before, shine our eyes and ask ur self why?. never jump into conclusion. make research very well.when two or more people see thesame thing, the truth is always there. look at the house of @AM ALONE, @ SPYDER880 and @BARBUS ,just to mention a few names and also alot of NL sharing there views,
@ALL, KUDOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
WE LEARN EVERYDAY AND THE INTERNET HAS GIVEN US ALL THE TOOLS THAT WE NEEDED.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2011
him name na THOMOS THE TWAIjavascript:void(0);N LOL grin grin grin i go laugh tire oooo
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Demainman1: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2011
@Brabus. I have sent that as requested sir.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by janykute: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2011
Fhemmmy:

bring us pictures of all the fun stuff and their prices from there oh
Fhemmmy,you too like pictures grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by brabus(m): 12:50am On Jun 30, 2011
Demain_man:

@Brabus. I have sent that as requested sir.

Check your mail and let me know if the changes meet your approval. Thanks, my account has been reactivated.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Osama10(m): 1:05am On Jun 30, 2011
Subscribing. cool
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:01am On Jun 30, 2011
Thank you all for this kind words, I was so busy on site yesterday and that I couldn't post anything. Today will be better I believe.

@ Am Alone, whenever you show your house pictures, I remember the full meaning of luxury, the house is coming out very beautiful and you are still going to China to arrange the house, the house will be so pretty after that. Please remember to buy guguru and epa for me there grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2011
^^^Thanks!!!! grin grin grin grin
No worry dey expect ur guguru!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fidelo726: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2011
@ An alone, fantastic structure you've got there.
the facade is exquisite.
nice taste.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Demainman1: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2011
@Brabus. Thank u so much. Just wondering, Is it an easy job removing already set blocks if I want to make alterations to the floor e.g changing the door positions? as in do the bricklayers use concrete saw to cut and remove the blocks or is it hammer and chiesel they use?

I am just worried about cracks in the structure. Please this question is for all gurus in the house as well (Spyder, Casey, Am Alone).

My second question is, Does a house need a main bathroom if all the rooms are ensuite?

Rgds.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fidelo726: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2011
Demain_man:

@Brabus. Thank u so much. Just wondering, Is it an easy job removing already set blocks if I want to make alterations to the floor e.g changing the door positions? as in do the bricklayers use concrete saw to cut and remove the blocks or is it hammer and chiesel they use?

I am just worried about cracks in the structure. Please this question is for all gurus in the house as well (Spyder, Casey, Am Alone).

My second question is, Does a house need a main bathroom if all the rooms are ensuite?

Rgds.

Its less time consuming to destroy than to build.

To establish an opening where there is already block wall so as to locate a door, better use chiesel and hammer.
Not sledge cos that will destroy the remaining block wall.
Mason hammer and chiesel can give you what you want.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by blank(f): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2011
Am alone, what is the tower structure u av there?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fidelo726: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2011
blank:

Am alone, what is the tower structure u av there?

You just took that out of my finger tips.
Meanwhile the tower seems to continuing.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Davedavy: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2011
Fidelo726:

You just took that out of my finger tips.
Meanwhile the tower seems to continuing.

it's for his overhead tank,and the space under will serve as his generator house.
am alone abi no be so ? grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2011
Got some fabulous pictures to show us about a house I visited today, the duplex is still under construction and those guys are superb, I collected their contacts and hope to hire them soon when any of my clients work or mine gets to finishing level, enjoy the pics in a few hours, my son no gree me rest for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.