Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market (26200 Views)

Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) / 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Masterito(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
It is only clear you hate Ibos. I am not Into but I can see all your hate in this comment.
omenkaLives:
Make I see the bastards wey go shout genocide when these guys begin pay back for North.

Everyone can see the ipob terrorists up there defending this act. The moment the stench of it reaches the media proper, the same dolts will make an about face and blame everyone else but themselves for the act.

I really blame the government for tolerating these virmins, all in the name of democracy. Smh.
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Death to all useless head slammers and their stupid Afonja slaves! Bastards!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by xelly: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
christistruth01:

Simon Ekpa ordered Sit at Home on Sunday Monday Tuesday and Wednesday (Today)
Because of the Nnamdi Kanu Trial today

Apart from killing Fulanis Simon Ekpa of IPOB Autopilot had threatened to kill any Pastor that holds any Church Services on Sunday

Don't you know what is going on in your Region again ?

You are just telling me because I didn't hear that neither did I observe it nor are people observing that.
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Tumbulum: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
omenkaLives:
Make I see the bastards wey go shout genocide when these guys begin pay back for North.

Everyone can see the ipob terrorists up there defending this act. The moment the stench of it reaches the media proper, the same dolts will make an about face and blame everyone else but themselves for the act.

I really blame the government for tolerating these virmins, all in the name of democracy. Smh.
see illiterate talking rubbish? You will lick an Igbo mans ball all the days of your life. Say amen to that.
For all the tens of thousands of people that Fulani murdered in Benue and other parts of the country,you were no where to be found. You did not talk of reprisal and now people called unknown killed only eight people ( we don't know their identities) and you are already talking nonsense. Let me assure you one thing,you and your entire tribe can never have the balls of Igbo man to demand what we are demanding even in the face of death

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Ugonna62: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
mancoconut:
Firstly there's nothing in the report that suggests ESN carried out any attacks or that "Fulanis" were killed, for all we know maybe Igbos were killed as well in the attack... either way this is highly condemnable and the menace has gotten out of hand NO thanks to stupidity with which the FG handled this IPOB agitation, you can't keep killing, pillaging and suppressing people at will and expect them not to fight back, Igbos are definitely not cowards that will just hunker down, fold their hands and watch some uncivilized brutes in uniforms ravage our land... the only language those soldiers/police security personnels understand is MADNESS FOR MADNESS.

Secondly why are Yaribas defending the Fulanis as if they haven't been wasting your people across the SW, which part of the South is safe from the madness of those people? Afonja!
Yorubas are natural cowards,na only mouth them get.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Golan007: 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
tsinzu:

DSS did it, they are the ones behind it to give IPOB a bad name

How can someone give one with a bad name a bad name?

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by kingthreat(m): 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
Northerners seem more understanding lately. Many of theirs have been slaughtered and still no revenge killings. Igbos should not take them for granted.
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by desiredhome: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Salvador1:
na una dey give northerner morale to cos havock to the whole nation.
When Fulani kill people it becomes normal thing.

This Yoruba man get sense for once.
The problem you lot have is you think only of yourself without minding others,

You will still blame the north when there's a reprisal forgetting that you started it.........
You people are just being angry for nothing.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by LILTJAY: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cowards that can't face armed fulani herdmen in their bushes, can only show power on innocent cattle traders. .
Highly anointed cowards grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Salvador1: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
SmartPolician:

Thank God there's a sensible person on Nairaland!

Jeezzzz! These APC minions are just disgusting!
the worst be say if we return the hatred they will start shouting.
Ronu!!! Upandan
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by IPIGSRHYPO: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys at work. When they are tracked down and shot like monkeys that they are, there NL online IPIG terrorist monkey partners will start wailing and crying like dumb MOFOs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by IPIGSRHYPO: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ugonna62:
Yorubas are natural cowards,na only mouth them get.

Biggest cowards in the history of humanity are Ojukwu and Namdiot coward Cownu.
They both ran away in the middle of the night like hoes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by vee22: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
Everybody should go back to their region no time for nonsense.
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Kwestionair: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
christistruth01:
IPOB are fighting a War they will loose disgracefully

So because of IPOB's self hate it is now a Crime to be Fulani

For your information if the North sends your People Packing today you don't have enough Land to Sustain them

Within one week they will be begging for the North to take them back.

You should have embraced Peace instead

Just like you have embraced peace in the north.
Dear commenter kindly ask your people to send them back so as to hasten the coming of Biafra. Stop begging just do it.
Thanks
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Salvador1: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
desiredhome:

The problem you lot have is you think only of yourself without minding others,

You will still blame the north when there's a reprisal forgetting that you started it.........
You people are just being angry for nothing.....
when northerners and Fulani are killing people did u talk about reprisal will ever happen.
It's your lots that makes them to think they are superior.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Christistruth00: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
cool

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by CryptoClub2018: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Salvador1:

Although I have long believed that the igbo tribe somehow have a serious problem. They can't keep Yoruba out of there head. Igbo use every opportunity to insult yorubas even when fulani or hausa is dealing with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Christistruth00: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
Kwestionair:

Just like you have embraced peace in the north.
Dear commenter kindly ask your people to send them back so as to hasten the coming of Biafra. Stop begging just do it.
Thanks

Tell them to return to Biafra yourself
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by SOFTSKILL: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
tungamaje:

Haba Yoruba people. Are you the mouthpiece of the north? Why not allow Hausa Fulani fry their own akara? Wetin concern una?

He is paying you back as the mouthpiece of the north during the Sasa crises in Ibadan. Go and search for the thread and see the comments of Igbo people during the period, nobody has the monopoly of mischief

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Zorn: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
omenkaLives:

are you calling on genocide against the igbos up North? I don't think they're moderators on this forum anymore . an unknown group attacked people in the market, whom the victims a likely igbos you're calling on Hausa people up north to kill the igbos? What sort of hatred is this. I thought you were only paid to campaign against IPOB as you claimed , so it's the entire igbo race . Your fellow Yoruba , a woman was killed in the north by northerners a confirmed case for doing nothing but you didn't say anything .

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by kingjis: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
Salvador1:

Where are you from?
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Salvador1: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Although I have long believed that the igbo tribe somehow have a serious problem. They can't keep Yoruba out of there head. Igbo use every opportunity to insult yorubas even when fulani or hausa is dealing with them.
tell your people to stop to dey poke nose on wetin no concern them.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by mediainc: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
The killers that broke out from the jails are out of control...a killer has no friends except fellow killers.
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by 24brains(m): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Jeez... goodness me!!! Why don't these cattle rearers leave igbo land in peace? They said they do not need their cows and their presence and one nigeria and the supreme court governor and the zoo policemen and anything that has to do with the zoo and that their SUN must set now that it is rising, and that fulanis atrocities must never again happen in Their land and you think they are JOKING?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by SOFTSKILL: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Salvador1:
tell your people to stop to dey poke nose on wetin no concern them.

Your people need that more, Osus hardly not mention Yoruba in anything they do. Have you discussed Tinubu today?
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by prigoz(m): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
IPOB Terrorists are really courting trouble for their brothers up North.
Shut up your gutter mouth, if you don't know what to say or type as if all these people kill by Boko Haram are only Moslem or people from the North. Ethnic bigotry will never delete from your blood.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by sirp9898(m): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Is a fake news o
I was their for work from obigbo

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by ivolt: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
mancoconut:
Firstly there's nothing in the report that suggests ESN carried out any attacks or that "Fulanis" were killed, for all we know maybe Igbos were killed as well in the attack... either way this is highly condemnable and the menace has gotten out of hand NO thanks to stupidity with which the FG handled this IPOB agitation, you can't keep killing, pillaging and suppressing people at will and expect them not to fight back, Igbos are definitely not cowards that will just hunker down, fold their hands and watch some uncivilized brutes in uniforms ravage our land... the only language those soldiers/police security personnels understand is MADNESS FOR MADNESS.

Secondly why are Yaribas defending the Fulanis as if they haven't been wasting your people across the SW, which part of the South is safe from the madness of those people? Afonja!

Nonsense.

Why are Igbos killing traders?
How does this sound to you?

Don't be a coward, face whoever you have issues with and stop blaming
an entire tribe for your woes.
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by sirp9898(m): 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
Is a fake news o
I was there for work from obigbo
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by SOFTSKILL: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
sirp9898:
Is a fake news o
I was there for work from obigbo

Osu dey fear, make their Masters no go change am for north
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by AnanseK(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You better face the useless security that is controlled by your failure Sai baba �
If they can't go after the killers it's their own problem.
Gone are the days when you threaten Igbos up North.
For every 1 Igboman up North there is 7 Northerner down SE.
It's no secret that everyone is running away from that terror ravaged region.
We are not intimidated.
Forget the ipob matter,if they attack Igbos up North it will be an own goal for them.

Nyemmiri Igbos and chest beating are like 5 &6. More senior cowards like ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu have said all that before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bus With Passengers Falls In To Lagos Lagoon. / Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data / Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.