Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market (26216 Views)

Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) / 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Christistruth00: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2022
obynzo:

You have been warned a word is enough for the wise

You have been warned too a word is enough for the Wise
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2022
Christistruth00:

You have been warned too a word is enough for the Wise

Just post any inciting post then you will see.
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by asanausana91: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2022
obynzo:

I will not follow you to throw insults because it means me descending to the level of pigs that love to fight in mud. Look you are saying that unknown gunmen are IPOB if that is the case then they are not unknown so this calls to question why people like you keep using IPOB and unknown gunmen in the same sentence. You are not smart my brother and your parents really wasted money training you.
I just hope you are not a product of those Fulani rapists. DNA has shown that 3 out of every 10 children born in ipob land is a product of Fulani rape. Since you don't respect other peoples parents, I think you should go and do your DNA. Who knows? I might be wrong.
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2022
asanausana91:
I just hope you are not a product of those Fulani rapists. DNA has shown that 3 out of every 10 children born in ipob land is a product of Fulani rape. Since you don't respect other peoples parents, I think you should go and do your DNA. Who knows? I might be wrong.

I would not fight with a pig, since fighting with a pig means you would get dirty.
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Tomek09(m): 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
[s]
jmoore:
Igbos are the major dealers in the abattoir. If there are casualties, Igbos will be the major casualties.

The main point is that IPOB terrorists are responsible for the attacks.

Nonpartisan1, stop being mischievous!! How do you know the tribe of the victims? Adding Fulani to your headline is to prove what? Some of you will start a fire with fake news. Why not post the news as you read it without adding salt and pepper.

Gullible folks have already commented here believing in your Fulani claims.
[/s]
Continue crying. Umu ezi
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Christistruth00: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
obynzo:

Just post any inciting post then you will see.

I already have posted facts and you are still here making empty threats like you always do
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by amuwo1980: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Christistruth00:

The killed Traders were northerners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndc1dzSo27o
So this is ur eye witness you are mouthing , I said I got mine too who are in positions of authority and were on ground , not stir to taste media, sorry the shitty TV program don’t cut with me.
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by amuwo1980: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
christistruth01:

It happened at midnight

It was IPOB's Sit at Home Killer Thugs

They will now turn around and be wailing DSS without thinking of the People that they just murdered
You are biased already , am just seeing this and I reckon no need to engage in further arguments with for you might even be one of the perpetrators and trying muddy up the waters
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Christistruth00: 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
amuwo1980:

So this is ur eye witness you are mouthing , I said I got mine too who are in positions of authority and were on ground , not stir to taste media, sorry the shitty TV program don’t cut with me.

This is in addition to the Eyewitnesses

Anyway Abia Govt has already Confirmed they were Northeners and promised to bring their killers to book

Goodbye
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Christistruth00:

I already have posted facts and you are still here making empty threats like you always do

Just try me and post one more inciting remark about igbos or any tribe
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by christistruth01: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
obynzo:

Just try me and post one more inciting remark about igbos or any tribe

Fear fear man
Find some Courage and do it now

Do you think I am foolish Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB that because of their Self hate and low Self esteem are always broadcasting lies fake news ,insults and incitements against other Tribes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS0wr6BZ01w

When Jesus Christ said "Love your neighbor as Yourself"

the Good Lord understood perfectly the Calibre of Nigerians he was dealing with
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by christistruth01: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
amuwo1980:

You are biased already , am just seeing this and I reckon no need to engage in further arguments with for you might even be one of the perpetrators and trying muddy up the waters

You are biased already

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
christistruth01:

Fear fear man
Find some Courage and do it now

Do you think I am foolish Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB that because of their Self hate and low Self esteem are always broadcasting lies fake news ,insults and incitements against other Tribes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS0wr6BZ01w

Please am begging you just dare me and post one inciting post
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by christistruth01: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
obynzo:

Please am begging you just dare me and post one inciting post

I just posted one the Nnamdi Kanu video insulting Yorubas

Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
christistruth01:

I just posted one the Nnamdi Kanu video insulting Yorubas

Dude all this posts about NK make no sense if you are not a coward let me hear your own inciteful comment and spread of hate against igbos then you will know how easy it is for DSS to track you
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by christistruth01: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
obynzo:

Dude all this posts about NK make no sense if you are not a coward let me hear your own inciteful comment and spread of hate against igbos then you will know how easy it is for DSS to track you

Are you still deceiving yourself

Poor you
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
christistruth01:

Are you still deceiving yourself

Poor you

Just make an inciteful comment first stop talking like a coward that you are.
Re: Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market by amuwo1980: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
christistruth01:

You are biased already

Offcos the fight by IPOB is justified , killing innocent Hausa traders is no fight nor have IPOB claimed to have done it , I strongly stand by IPOB till tomorrow and if the fight progress to an armed one I will volunteer , killing innocent traders is a trade mark of jihadist like buhari, you and your type .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra / Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege / INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.