Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) (31812 Views)

US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel / Russia Sends Fathers Who Don't Pay Child Support To Fight In Ukraine War / Russia Sends Troops Into Kazakhstan As Protests Turn Violent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by drlateef: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Build up is leaning towards Israel,
Russia making Major moves at Israel's doorstep.
GogMagog War of Ezekiel 38&39 is on the Horizon.
The Holy Word of GOD, the Bible Must be Fulfilled.
Live Ready Folks! Surrender to JESUS Christ and Live Ready and according to HIS commandments. Because whether you Believe it or not, JESUS Christ is Coming !

They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear..

Keep quiet. Bible is not word of God, it’s the word of humans.
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by drlateef: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
alcuin:

Small Israel? Why do you guys read these nonsense from?

Exactly!!! A country that Hizbulah has fought toe to toe for weeks, is being compared to Russia. The latest military projection puts China at par with US now. And alliance between China and Russia will be too deadly for the west.

1 Like

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by nedekid: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Merseycider:
If not for RUSSIA
THE COUNTRY OF INVADER AND STEALING( USA AND ISREAL WITH THEIR ALLIES) WOULD HAVE CONTINUE INVADING MANY COUNTRIES TO KILL MILLIONS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN AND WOMEN
Most folks here are ignorant of the role Russia is playing at huge cost to make the world multipoler and not unipolar as the US wants it.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You’re a preacher of War and doom grin grin

as innnnn
saying nonsense comfortably
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by boyfrank: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Abi US got Israel back ? You think if not for US those Arab countries won’t have leveled Israel ?.
US got isreal back, but u overestimate the Arabs, if not for oil and a smaller population, the Arabs are not much better than Africa.
Iran would be a much tougher adversary for Isreal but they still have a lot of catching up to do.
Have u heard ot the six day war? The Arabs lack organisation and technology.

1 Like

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by boyfrank: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
drlateef:

Keep quiet. Bible is not word of God, it’s the word of humans.

The Koran is an Arab made fantasy for low iq people
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Realist1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
alcuin:

My brother the thing tire me,them dey read?
Chai ! Some Nigerians talk dey weak me, Isreali military is an ant compared to US military.

Obama awarded $38billion to Isreali military around 2016 to help them. To be released gradually to them for 10years at $3.8billion per year. Tell me if that does not show who is the boss.

This is what religion does it separates your intellect from reality, everything the Bible says goes.

Read it here....

www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.amp.html
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by boyfrank: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
larryUG:

You know nothing. Absolutely nothing. If Russia is not a threat, then nobody in this world is a threat then. How can you say that the country which has the largest no of ground soldiers, apart from China, the largest no of tanks, largest no of nuclear warheads including the largest bomb ever tested (Tsar), is not a threat?? Haba

The same Russia that don't have an active carrier? They can't project force outside their region.
Their SU fighters are no march for the US F17s, even Indonesia is dumping them for French Rafales

2 Likes

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Lightorder: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
alcuin:

I have always known that big things always come in small packages
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Lightorder: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Abi US got Israel back ? You think if not for US those Arab countries won’t have leveled Israel ?.
I pity you. You know nothing
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by boyfrank: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Realist1:

My brother the thing tire me,them dey read?
Chai ! Some Nigerians talk dey weak me, Isreali military is an ant compared to US military.

Obama awarded $38billion to Isreali military around 2016 to help them. To be released gradually to them for 10years at $3.8billion per year. Tell me if that does not show who is the boss.

Read it here....

www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.amp.html

What u fail to realise is that Jews make up the largest number of scientists in US research institutions. Its a win win situation. Ever had of the isreali silicon Valley? Many of ur computer components and chips were invented there.
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Hawkler: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
The Russian millitary force are not capable of threatening the U.S, and no country in the world are capable of threatening the U.S cus the israeli got their back.
Israelites are real definition of Aliens on earth there are extra ordinary when it comes to tech.
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Gospel2Day: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You are very wrong.
Go and find out about their pre-80s wars.
No country came to their aid, not USA, not UK, not Germany, not France.
The only country that helped them with fighter jets was Czekslovakia
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by pafo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
The Russian millitary force are not capable of threatening the U.S, and no country in the world are capable of threatening the U.S cus the israeli got their back.

Lmao! Man said Isreal �
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by malvisguy212: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
Exkandayee:

Taaa my brother, stop talking trash, travel and see for yourself, I've lived in Israel for 2 year's,I never see country weh fit conquer them,do you know that every building in Israel has a bunker,if you know what is bunker you'll know those guys are really God's people, before any missile Don deh reach, they've signaled The whole citizens to go inside the bunker which I've experienced so many times,so widen your horizon
wow, you're right. my boss stay in israel for long. say the same thing.
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Lightorder: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Probably talking from a religious point of view. You know how religion has affected the black man.
keep calling black man. Budha , Toa , shinto and the rest originated from Africa and are not called religion , abi ? Na your type dey chop my left back hand while arguing blindly as if them get sense
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by bizhop01: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
If Russia invade Ukraine Nigeria will declare war on Russia cool
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by DannyFX2638: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin
You no well oooh cheesy
But seriously no mind them
lol . you been day talk about Americans day fake fall for Europe ( why so ) .. because. I no understand oo.. I even searched google nothing like that came up
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Winters23: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
longetivity:
Fvck Russia for creating unnecessary tensions

Russia didn’t create any tension.

It’s the USA using war propaganda to create tension.

What Russia is doing now in Eastern Europe is what America have been doing all around the world.

They have military bases across the globe on foreign soil but still it’s Russia that’s supposed to be the aggressor

5 Likes

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Realist12: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
bizhop01:
If Russia invade Ukraine Nigeria will declare war on Russia cool
I'm with you boss , what is the president waiting for , we should start drafting all our youth corpers right away �. Lol �
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by BJanta: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

It's just to cover his ( Putin's) shame over his botched attempt to invade Ukraine. Nobody asked for truce,nobody offered to mediate to ' douse ' the ' tension '. He just barked and barked and tucked his tail between his thighs when nobody gave serious attention, but threat was matched with threat. It's just a big shame on Putin and his Russia.
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Vado(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

But when Israel defeated all of them combined, US didn’t even supplied them a single rifle lol. See the Jew are knowledgeable and highly resourceful.
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by macaranta(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
anonymous1759:
Western Zombies will flood this thread accusing Russia of threats. Ask Them if it’s a crime to hold military drills they’ll keep mom.
Every country is entitled to have military drills it happens everywhere.
Don't mind them. US holds the highest number of joint military drills in provocatively close distances to their rivals and no one complains. There's only so much bullying people can take.

1 Like

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
DannyFX2638:
lol . you been day talk about Americans day fake fall for Europe ( why so ) .. because. I no understand oo.. I even searched google nothing like that came up
EU have free health for anyone illegal or legal.
USA don’t operate free health care.
Go to Reddit and see many stories.
Saw few in Germany well, I was there
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Tycyborg(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
compton11:
other people are devil people right?

lol can you ask him, during WW2 when hitler was using the jews to do experiment and killing the jews for fun, where was that israel? Sometimes people just dont use their head when they talk, One even said he lived in Israel for 2 years so because they have bunker no one can win them in a war... Did he even know what a bunker is? Bunker is for hiding people against huge bombs most especially citizens and government officials... Bunker is not a war machine... If they invade and kill all soldiers then whats the fate of people who are hidden in bunkers? lol funny people full the NL

5 Likes

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Winters23: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I have never disputed Israel sophistication. I know every Israeli are trained on how to use arms. But you can’t dispute the fact that the US has played a huge role in Israel existence today.

Israel is actually a state created by the United States to destabilize the Middle East

2 Likes

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Reference(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
nedekid:

Most folks here are ignorant of the role Russia is playing at huge cost to make the world multipoler and not unipolar as the US wants it.

What are you saying.
Between 1988 and 1991 when the Soviet Union collapsed and Russia could barely put a government together and was in total economic ruins and the United States was at its strongest (just before its misadventures in the Middle East) both economically and strategically, it did not press for a so called 'unipolar world', Is it now when it is looking more inwards that anyone should fear.

The US is doing all this just because of its commitments to Europe via NATO and no more. It is not interested in Ukraine one bit neither does it care if more territory is annexed after all Ukraine is NOT entirely friendly towards the US.

They are just lucky Trump is out.
He wouldn't give a damn even if Russian tanks were to cross into Poland and head towards Berlin.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by pansophist(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Exkandayee:

Taaa my brother, stop talking trash, travel and see for yourself, I've lived in Israel for 2 year's,I never see country weh fit conquer them,do you know that every building in Israel has a bunker,if you know what is bunker you'll know those guys are really God's people, before any missile Don deh reach, they've signaled The whole citizens to go inside the bunker which I've experienced so many times,so widen your horizon

Rubbish.

History is a burial ground of an untold amount of far far sophisticated civilisation that were conquered and forgotten. If not for USA backing the israelites, they would have been wiped out of the map. God's people my foot. If they are God's people, then what are you? Child of devil ?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Winters23: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
francisbiz:

Black men analyzing rubbish!

grin

One black man that sees no sophistication in another blackman.

Slave mentality
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by Reference(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
BJanta:

It's just to cover his ( Putin's) shame over his botched attempt to invade Ukraine. Nobody asked for truce,nobody offered to mediate to ' douse ' the ' tension '. He just barked and barked and tucked his tail between his thighs when nobody gave serious attention, but threat was matched with threat. It's just a big shame on Putin and his Russia.

Putin is doing what every dictator from Alexander the Great to Ghengis Khan and his big brother Stalin would do, which is to project power abroad to remain relevant at home and terrorize internal dissenters.

As he gets old and frail and as he fears a putsch inevitably coming expect more wild and wacky acts.

1 Like

Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by daywatcher: 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Probably talking from a religious point of view. You know how religion has affected the black man.

Exactly. Great comment. Majority of blacks cannot think beyond what is on the holy books that were forced into them
Re: Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) by DannyFX2638: 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
seunny4lif:

EU have free health for anyone illegal or legal.
USA don’t operate free health care.
Go to Reddit and see many stories.
Saw few in Germany well, I was there
like .. they will fall .. then ambulance will rush them to the hospital and they will get treated for free.. I just checked .. still found nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts / IMF Grants Debt Relief To 25 Countries / ECOWAS Soldiers Arrive Banjul To Install Adama Barrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.