Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Yul Edochie Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release. (294 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Release Underway – Ekweremadu Assures / Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release. by GuyWise101(m): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yul Edochie took to his Facebook handle to call for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu release..

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release. by Okoroawusa: 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
This one think say na film we dey act for here ...My friend go and sit at home!
Re: Yul Edochie Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release. by christistruth01: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
IPOB can not be deliberately murdering innocent people with the intention of Frustrating their right to Justice

No matter what the Murdered IPOB Victims must get Justice

Unless the FG wants their loved ones to take the Law into their own hands
Re: Yul Edochie Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release. by Blossommind: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Yul Edochie Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release. by AfonjaEmir: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
IGBO people are now coming out to voice...a time will come you will also beg them to save you from Fualni herdsmen. By then maybe your 2 hands have been removed and you will be posting rubbish with your feet.

The way my yoruba people reason is stupendously foolish..i am disappointed.

Signed
OBA Lamidi Akiringbigbe

christistruth01:

IPOB can not be deliberately murdering innocent people with the intention of Frustrating their right to Justice

No matter what the Murdered IPOB Victims must get Justice

Unless the FG wants their loved ones to take the Law into their own hands

Re: Yul Edochie Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release. by Durabest: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Go and release him yourself no court on social media.
Re: Yul Edochie Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release. by christistruth01: 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
IGBO people are now coming out to voice...a time will come you will also beg them to save you from Fualni herdsmen. By then maybe your 2 hands have been removed and you will be posting rubbish with your feet.

The way my yoruba people reason is stupendously foolish..i am disappointed.

Signed
OBA Lamidi Akiringbigbe

Fake Letter

Any Oba who dares calls his people
Stupendously Foolish would be Automatically
Dethroned

No Oba would try it
Re: Yul Edochie Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release. by AfonjaEmir: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
I have said my own...be rest assured that Youths in my Domain, have resorted to exterminating any Fulani herdsman we see in our Bushes.

The IPOB madness has made them respect themselves...and we shall replicate same.

I repeat any Yoruba Youth who supports Fulani herdsmen incursion into my kingdom will DIE a painful Death. I remain..

Signed
OBA Lamidi Akiringbigbe

christistruth01:

Fake Letter

Any Oba who dares calls his people
Stupendously Foolish would be Automatically
Dethroned

No Oba would try it
Re: Yul Edochie Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release. by tsinzu: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
That's the best option for the zoo. They must Release the Hero, the enigma, the prophet of our time, Oyendu Nnamdi Kanu. Ohamadike, the fearless lion of Biafra. The zoo has no other option than to release him if they want peace.
Re: Yul Edochie Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release. by Banmeallday: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Very good

Oduduwa and Arewa and Biafran People are waking up as only Nigger Areans continue to watch and hear bad news about their zoo....

(1) (Reply)

PDP Member Killed During Party's Congress In Osun / Osinbajo Inaugurates Development Projects In Maiduguri / 2023: South-west Youths Vow To Disgrace ‘moneybags’ For Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.