Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? (10892 Views)

Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast / Amen Rochas Takes Charity To Physically Challenged Communities In Abuja / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by kidap: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
A lot has been said about the forthcoming 2023 Presidential election. A lot of aspirants have sprang up, some of which have thrown their hats into the ring already, the latest on the list is former Imo State Governor and currently serving Imo West Senator, Senator Rochas Owelle Okorocha.

The good thing about Rochas Okorocha declaring for President is the fact that it shows that the Presidency of Nigeria is getting much closer to the Southeast region of Nigeria than can ever be imagined.

This once one can say that the Southeasterners are indeed beginning to walk the talk of vying for the number one office in Nigeria which is the office of the President of Nigeria.

Rochas declaring is doubtless a big boost to the Southeast Presidency dream. This is because of all the aspirants from Southeast that are being rumoured to be vying for the office of President of Nigeria ahead of the 2023 polls, one bridge-builder among them is Rochas Okorocha.

A Rochas Okorocha Presidency will expectedly be a Nigerian Presidency than a regional one. This is in the light of the regional clamours that are rather threatening the unity of Nigeria than fostering it.

Based on the above, Rochas Okorocha declaring for 2023 Presidency is a welcome development and a big boost even to the choice pool of aspirants from which Nigerians will eventually select a President, come 2023.

Watch Video below….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_KhpJJH0ns

Source: https://wotzup.ng/rochas-okorocha-and-the-road-to-2023-is-it-indeed-southeast-turn/

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
he might be president,but not in 2023.. my thought

11 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by 3exe3: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
kidap:
A lot has been said about the forthcoming 2023 Presidential election. A lot of aspirants have sprang up, some of which have thrown their hats into the ring already, the latest on the list is former Imo State Governor and currently serving Imo West Senator, Senator Rochas Owelle Okorocha.

The good thing about Rochas Okorocha declaring for President is the fact that it shows that the Presidency of Nigeria is getting much closer to the Southeast region of Nigeria than can ever be imagined.

This once one can say that the Southeasterners are indeed beginning to walk the talk of vying for the number one office in Nigeria which is the office of the President of Nigeria.

Rochas declaring is doubtless a big boost to the Southeast Presidency dream. This is because of all the aspirants from Southeast that are being rumoured to be vying for the office of President of Nigeria ahead of the 2023 polls, one bridge-builder among them is Rochas Okorocha.

A Rochas Okorocha Presidency will expectedly be a Nigerian Presidency than a regional one. This is in the light of the regional clamours that are rather threatening the unity of Nigeria than fostering it.

Based on the above, Rochas Okorocha declaring for 2023 Presidency is a welcome development and a big boost even to the choice pool of aspirants from which Nigerians will eventually select a President, come 2023.

Watch Video below….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_KhpJJH0ns

Source: https://wotzup.ng/rochas-okorocha-and-the-road-to-2023-is-it-indeed-southeast-turn/

He is not loved in his state

He is not loved in his region

Only his family and friends love him

I wonder @op are u friend or family?

I can tell you this by the way this dream of yours will never happen.

How can it be possible when even those in power are on his neck

They used his brother uzodinma to deal with him from inside,then used efcc to cut any of his legs that escapes uzodinma.

My brother I don't know but this ur advert no gel

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by Kennyfancy(m): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Amechi is the man for 2023, Buhari special Son

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by Honor10: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Igbos are not ruling this country in the next 20 years, the earlier they made peace with that, the better for them.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
I see Rotimi Amechi emerging as the flag bearer of APC come 2023, I see see another southerner whose name I won't mention emerging as the flag bearer for PDP come 2023.

I see INEC disqualifying the PDP flag bearer few days to the election, I see PDP quickly replacing him with Atiku, I see Atiku winning the presidential election.

This I have seen

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by Exkandayee(m): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
He's my man, he's gonna win

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by Sirheny007(m): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
He's young
Doesn't pee in his plants.
He stands a better chance than Tinubu.
SE has taken over the "sophistication" game.
tongue cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by thundafire: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Country will be filled with statues

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by Chijeep(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
A complicated surprise

YES and No.
Yes:- it's SE turn
No:- it's not Okorocha's turn

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by onuman: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hisbah21:
he might be president,but not in 2023.. my thought

Rochas Okorocha who clamped underdevelopment on his native district of Imo state, said he was building state capital.
He brought APC to Imo state.
Let him point to any federal or state development project he brought to his senatorial district since he joined APC in 2013.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by datola: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
How can Rochas be president when better characters from the East are there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by Essence20(m): 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Every right-thinking Nigerian knows it's south east turn. I won't vote for Rochas tho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by eazzzy1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
The Igbos in APC should support the Yoruba presidency now so when power returns to the south 2039 they would be supported by the Yoruba’s.

2023 is a game of influence, would the APC survive if Tinubu leaves with his SW governors? Less likely, would they survive if Okorocha leaves? Most likely.

Tinubu would approach the south south for their support and if he wins, by 2039 he will return the favour while Igbos keep lamenting it’s our turn.

Ask yourself why no Yoruba man contested in the 2015 APC primaries. Now that’s a bargaining tool for the Yoruba’s in the APC in the 2023 election. We supported you, you owe us.

I’m not a fan of Tinubu but from all indications the APC ticket is his.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by NwaNimo1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by Frank150: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
It should be the turn of the Igbo.. for fairness...

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by wunmi590(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2022

I see a landslide beating tongue

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Its B2B in 2023.

God bless the incoming president, whoever he is.

Can't wait for the inauguration day.

God bless Buhari and incoming Messiah.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by GeneralPula: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
If not for flatinozz stupidity, with the way they pose hatred over this man, he’s the only SE politician that can win presidency..

But how will Apc be able to sell somebody that’s not even loved in his region?

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by METTLESUM: 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Waste of time and resources. Who will give this over fed looter a chance to the National Treasury? . Ole, Oloshi.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by Elidrisy20: 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Okoro hausa
Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
Frank150:
It should be the turn of the Igbo.. for fairness...

Calm down bro,it's the turn of long awaited Messiah.

B2B by Allah's grace.

Can't wait May 29,2023.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by Robisky001(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nairalanders, watch for this moniker as he's the one to propagate the Rochas sermon here on naira land.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by EmirGold(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
This nonsense belongs to dustbin
igbo human will never rule this country, know this and know peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by blackpanda: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Igbo can never be

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by kamez(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lol
Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by clothingonline(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
Waiting for primary election results of all
Party

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
In truth, maybe it is the turn of south east to produce the president but that may yet elude them if majority continue with such parochial mindset about the ruling party. Support your sons regardless of party affiliation, hide their weaknesses and magnify their strengths. Showing the world their shortcomings would never help your course. Show us why a Peter Obi is better than other candidates. Show us his achievements as governor, his projects, career etc. Igbos generally are great economists, let us see how Umahi has made a fortune for Ebonyi from his meager allocation. It is a known fact that the average igbo man is hardworking and resilient but rubbing it on people's faces will most likely generate the bitterest bile and unnecessary envy. But for divine destiny, the biblical Joseph would've been killed and his dream cut short for his deep folly by boasting about his dreams to his brethren.

There is no question that the average igbo is more in tune with emotions, adolation and tribal sentiments but this could yet be a blessing or a curse.
An empathetic leader is more likely to favour the masses but one begins to wonder if such leader would be strong enough to hold his own since many empathetic leaders are considered weak.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by Irupetepete: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Who dey deceive all these nuisance?
Before 2023,Seun's networth would have tripped cos I can see some nuisance already campaigning for nuisance..
Someone that looted his state dry and turned it into family business, what do you expect will happen if he becomes president?
Even me self go get statue if I ask
Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by Bar1941(m): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
This people like to deceive themself, if you guys get vp you must be very lucky cos as events unfold, it seems Atiku their master will prefer Wike as running mate and APC is obviously a no go area. Maybe he can contest under APGA anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by mrvitalis(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Is it south east turn ? See questions

Today a judge openly said Igbo native atire can't be worn

Igbo phobia us real sha
Re: Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
blackpanda:
Igbo can never be

Tell them to wait for the Inauguration.

I want to see some reactions here on Nairaland.

As per as I know,Buhari will hand over power to Messiah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Things I Need To Start A Clothing Boutique Shop? / CBN Postpones MPC Meeting Indefinitely / Complaint About Akin Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.