Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

What Is The Permanent Ulcer Treatment? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Permanent Ulcer Treatment? (393 Views)

What Is The Permanent Remedy To Stop Bruxism / Ulcer Treatment At Home: Take This Pawpaw Drink And Get Cured Permanently / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Permanent Ulcer Treatment? by wealthinfos(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
I am in search for a permanent cure for ulcer. I had treated malaria and typhoid for a long time until a H.Pylori test was conducted and it showed positive for ulcer.

My finding shows that numerous persons have and are going through ulcer ailment.

Most persons have applied either the English or natural (traditional) therapy to tackle the disease, and have outstanding results while some had a relapse.

So this thread creates an avenue for those who came out of the ulcer ailment to share thier experience HOW they came out from it successfully and a possible permanent cure.

The thread also creates ample opportunity for nairaland medical experts to add thier voice on permanent treatment for ulcer.

Bless up!
Re: What Is The Permanent Ulcer Treatment? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
This may sound ridiculous and many civilized doctors would advice against it, but it really work... EAT PEPPER, as in face water dripping, sweat provoking pepper... I tell u it'd disappear sooner than expected
Re: What Is The Permanent Ulcer Treatment? by infomedacess(f): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hello, my friend,

Ulcer treatment with stem cell treatment is permanent, we have many african patients travel to India for this type of disease at affordable cost. Read more about stem cell treatments for ulcers. Where you clarify more about your treatment with us.

Thank you
Re: What Is The Permanent Ulcer Treatment? by wealthinfos(m): 7:11am On Feb 17, 2022
AdeniyiA:
This may sound ridiculous and many civilized doctors would advice against it, but it really work... EAT PEPPER, as in face water dripping, sweat provoking pepper... I tell u it'd disappear sooner than expected

Could you please explain this therapy further. It looks strange though.

Btw has anyone heard about this wired methode?
Re: What Is The Permanent Ulcer Treatment? by ibechris(m): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2022
Adeniyi may be right because I just read it now and this is what I got from Quora and it is same with what I read on Google.

Re: What Is The Permanent Ulcer Treatment? by wealthinfos(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2022
infomedacess:
Hello, my friend,

Ulcer treatment with stem cell treatment is permanent, we have many african patients travel to India for this type of disease at affordable cost. Read more about stem cell treatments for ulcers. Where you clarify more about your treatment with us.

Thank you

What is it like? Give details
Re: What Is The Permanent Ulcer Treatment? by havilla(f): 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
I am currently taking some herbs from ihesie_naturalhealth and am feeling soo much better, he is on instagram, he is quite pricey but it also includes a meal plan.
Re: What Is The Permanent Ulcer Treatment? by 1sherlockHolmes: 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
havilla:
I am currently taking some herbs from ihesie_naturalhealth and am feeling soo much better, he is on instagram, he is quite pricey but it also includes a meal plan.
tell me the hearbs please i beg u i dont have money to consult the guy
Re: What Is The Permanent Ulcer Treatment? by babaalagbo11(m): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
If you're suffering from this ulcer recently or long time.... check my signature I'll treat you permanently

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Arm Is Vibrating On Its Own / Top 8 Best Doctors / Offensive Smell From The Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.