Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Mathematician In The House, Help Me - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mathematician In The House, Help Me (31590 Views)

Mathematician In The House, Help! / Emmanuel Nworie, First-Class Mathematician & Farmer Bags PhD Scholarship / Fact: The Current Best Mathematician In Nigeria Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathematician In The House, Help Me by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:52am On Feb 28, 2022
DonroxyII:
You don't know anything. Imagine your life being spelled by this kinda Mathematical entanglement that means you are done.

The entire Universe is built on Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology nothing else.

You are also a bunch of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology only if you look keenly inward but no Be to Chop food grin
Oga I TOO KNOW. oya explain to me how my life is spelt by lauretta series
Re: Mathematician In The House, Help Me by DonroxyII: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Oga I TOO KNOW. oya explain to me how my life is spelt by lauretta series
Ur left Nyansh tongue How much You go pay ?

Nigga, you just some bunch of codes(DNA) and Wirings(Veins) and their applications(Organs) powered by Your Blood.

All of them are Mathematically connected as a system to make you function grin .... Failure in one will affect you immediately.

Life no be to dey Chop, hustle for money and fvck tongue
Re: Mathematician In The House, Help Me by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:25am On Mar 03, 2022
DonroxyII:

Ur left Nyansh tongue How much You go pay ?

Nigga, you just some bunch of codes(DNA) and Wirings(Veins) and their applications(Organs) powered by Your Blood.

All of them are Mathematically connected as a system to make you function grin .... Failure in one will affect you immediately.

Life no be to dey Chop, hustle for money and fvck tongue
Oga i said explain, i no tell you to give me history
Re: Mathematician In The House, Help Me by AdeSarah: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
I really don’t know how this platform works I just joined.....I would like to speak with naturalwaves In Pm.
Re: Mathematician In The House, Help Me by naturalwaves: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
AdeSarah:
I really don’t know how this platform works I just joined.....I would like to speak with naturalwaves In Pm.
No problem.
Good evening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilag Purchases New Beds, Fumigates Hostels (photos) / 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. / Lady Who Survived A Car Crash That Killed Her Entire Family, Bags PhD At 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.